Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Genovefa View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions, the reviews seem good enough, I'll talk about it with my dad
    No problem, hope it helps.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Judane
    Ancestry
    Jewish and Danish
    Country
    Denmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,891
    Given: 1,678

0 Not allowed!

A 23andme report found that I will likely never go bald, which I find quite comforting. But there are worse ailments out there.
    Spoiler!

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

1 Not allowed!

Brutal. Going bald is one of the few serious fears I have in life. Sounds stupid, but my hair has always been a huge part of my identity even from a young age. Women and dating are also a huge part of my life, and knowing how most girls feel about this makes it terrifying to think about...
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lesser Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Y23110
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized East Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,760
    Given: 5,256

3 Not allowed!

Not balding at all and most likely I never will.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-23-2020 @ 12:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Harald Bluetooth
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 33

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Sharapova View Post
    If you are trying to find a girl at 40+ you have already fucked up in other areas. It shouldn't have to come to that. By the time your friend finds and settles with a new girl he will be what, 50?
    Did you read with understanding? He is not my friend, he was the ex-boyfriend of my current girlfriend.

I did not even want to hear this story, she started talking about her exes out of the blue, unsoliciited.

Let's say he wants a kid as most people would, the kid will be 25 when he will be 75. That's no father, that's a grandfather. In general It's always ideal to procreate young like the way nature intended. Any disagreement is cope.
    Nothing unusual about having kids at 50 and in the past it was the case too, my great-grandfather had 8 children, the last of which was born when he was 56. And there was almost 30 years of difference between his youngest child and his oldest child. Now people start procreating later and have fewer children, declining birthrates in the West is mainly the fault of women anyway.

In general It's always ideal to procreate young like the way nature intended.
    Nature intended it at puberty, so around 14 (?) years old for girls.

By the way:

For some reason you only replied to the least important of my points.

My main point was that male pattern baldness can be treated like acne, crooked teeth, and other similar things. You did not reply to any of that. Women secretely hate men who take care of their appearance and spend money on improving their appearance, because they think that men are cheating if they look better than their "natural looks". However, women do this all the time in all possible ways, even wearing makeup is just blatant cheating, hiding your true genetic quality.

And even the lowest-risk group of men has a 19% risk of hair loss.
    Last edited by Harald Meller; 08-11-2020 at 09:36 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Harald Bluetooth
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

They main reason women encourage men to do nothing about hair loss and just "go bald gracefully" is because they think:

"Maybe some bald guy, who is otherwise great and way out of my league in all other aspects, will settle for me because he is bald and has fewer options."

That's why they say that bald men are sexy and other bullshit.
    Last edited by Harald Meller; 08-11-2020 at 01:35 PM.

Last Online
    10-01-2020 @ 06:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 295
    Given: 217

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harald Meller View Post
    Did you read with understanding? He is not my friend, he was the ex-boyfriend of my current girlfriend.

I did not even want to hear this story, she started talking about her exes out of the blue, unsoliciited.

Nothing unusual about having kids at 50 and in the past it was the case too, my great-grandfather had 8 children, the last of which was born when he was 56. And there was almost 30 years of difference between his youngest child and his oldest child. Now people start procreating later and have fewer children, declining birthrates in the West is mainly the fault of women anyway.

Nature intended it at puberty, so around 14 (?) years old for girls.

By the way:

For some reason you only replied to the least important of my points.

My main point was that male pattern baldness can be treated like acne, crooked teeth, and other similar things. You did not reply to any of that. Women secretely hate men who take care of their appearance and spend money on improving their appearance, because they think that men are cheating if they look better than their "natural looks". However, women do this all the time in all possible ways, even wearing makeup is just blatant cheating, hiding your true genetic quality.

And even the lowest-risk group of men has a 19% risk of hair loss.
    1. It's clearly not ideal to have children at such a late age. What would be the benefits of a man having a baby at 50 instead of 30. And don't say because the man can accumulate more wealth/resources by that age. If you don't have all of that under control in your 30s you never will.

2. Declining birth rates is due to a myriad of reasons. Yes it could be partially women's fault. Not sure when I said otherwise.

3. I mean nature within the law. Also it may be biologically ideal for a girl to reproduce under 18, but it's not ideal for other reasons (psychological, societal ect).

I'm not even going to respond to your last paragraph. At this point you are just playing strawman with me or venting out your frustrations which I don't have time for.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Harald Bluetooth
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

1. It's clearly not ideal to have children at such a late age. What would be the benefits of a man having a baby at 50 instead of 30. And don't say because the man can accumulate more wealth/resources by that age. If you don't have all of that under control in your 30s you never will.
    Absolutely false because most people who do become millionaires, do so in their 40s. Of course I'm not saying you need to be a millionaire to have kids.

Actually maybe you didn't notice but there is a pattern of poor people having more kids (and earlier) on average than richer people, and they don't care.

What would be the benefits of a man having a baby at 50 instead of 30.

(...)

Also it may be biologically ideal for a girl to reproduce under 18, but it's not ideal for other reasons (psychological, societal ect).
    What would be the benefits of a woman having a baby at 30 instead of 18-20? And nowadays most women delay it until they are 30+.

I'm not even going to respond to your last paragraph.
    I understand, you are bombarded by truth-bombs, which doesn't feel nice. There are still other more important paragraphs you didn't respond to. The truth is women are incredibly shallow/vain but at the same time nothing terrifies them more than being rejected by a man for shallow/vain reasons.

Also this is why women project some of their negative traits on the opposite gender and promote such stereotypes about men.
    Last edited by Harald Meller; 08-11-2020 at 10:41 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-10-2020 @ 07:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Slavic, Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Aussie Euromutt
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I-S17250 (White Croat)
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1a (Angles, Saxons, Jutes)
    Taxonomy
    Mostly East Nordid/Baltid/Borreby
    Hero
    Our troops, police and farmers
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,823
    Given: 4,058

0 Not allowed!

Stage III

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,869
    Given: 12,099

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harald Meller View Post
    Define what does "bald" mean? Often, 100% bald actually looks more aesthethic than a moderate stage of hair loss (the "I'm currently balding" look).

Often already an early stage of hair loss ruins your looks with many types of haircuts, and you have a limited choice of haircuts that look good on you.

And explain why I have "superior genetics" with 74% chance for no any hair loss, yet I'm experiencing hair loss? Even more tricky?

Based on my genes I have a lower risk of hair loss than 18 out of 20 males. But it is still a 26% risk.

And the top 5% of males still have 19% risk of hair loss. Everyone is at risk even with the best genes. Also, balding can start unexpectedly at some point in life and can progress rapidly for a year or two. Then it can slow down or even come to a halt for several years. It is not a process that has the same speed all the time.

In my case it was precisely like that (it started rapidly, then slowed down so much that the situation is now stable, but I already lost many hairs).

It is not a 0-1 thing that someone is genetically immune and someone is 100% vulnerable. At least not in case of European men. Some races are much more immune to balding but it rather has more to do with their hair structure (very different than European-type hair), not with Europeans having more of bad mutations.

And non-genetic factors, like for example a lot of stress at some point in life, also play a huge role.

Everyone has a different pattern.

In my case hair line is not receding more than normal (getting so called "mature hairline" is normal), but I have experienced scattered hair loss. So no any completely bald spots but less dense hair on top and in front of the head. The problem is not that individual hairs are less thick, but there are fewer hairs in the same area. And they said in a clinic that it is a good time to consider transplant, but that they will not correct my hair line (because they say it is fine, not too receeding), they will just make hair on the top of my head denser. Getting less dense hair also counts as male pattern baldness, even if no any completely bald areas emerge.

But I'm not happy about that consultation because they were not trying to diagnose the cause, and they kind of dismissed the genetic report which says I have 74% chance to not experience any problems with hair based on my genetics. So I will go to a professional trichologist next.

In the clinic they say any kind of bullshit just to encourage you to spend a lot of money for a transplant, at least that's the impression I got.

Go to a trichologist first (not a dermatologist, because he knows bullshit too) and your trichologist will recommend you a good clinic for transplant.

I have much better (less receded) hair line than him, but at the same time less dense hair on top of the head.

In my case it is scattered hair loss, rather than one area going 100% bald and another area staying unchanged.

I can't get so called brush haircuts (which are popular now) because I don't have dense enough hair on the top and it won't look good on me. As for hair line, they said in a clinic that they can add 2 milimeters (at most!) to it, otherwise it will look unnatural for an adult man (only teenage boys have such low hair lines).

BTW as for finasteride, they said that in 98% of cases there are no complications, and also that finasteride actually prevents prostate cancer. So it is beneficial for several things. Only if you already have prostate cancer, then finasteride is deadly. But it reduces the chances of developing prostate cancer.

So when you take finasteride, you need to check if everything is OK with your prostate at least every 6 months.

As I said, when you are really, actually bald, it is too late for treatment. Hair transplants are not for bald men.

Also what's the point of having hair that you must keep short anyway because no fancy haircut looks good?

I look good in haircuts that were trendy in the 1990s or early 2000s, but not in haircuts that are trendy now.

Modern methods like DHI or Micro-FUE allow transplantation of individual hairs one by one, without removing any of the existing hairs.

And Turkey is the leading country in this field, with best experts, but there are some very cheap shady clinics that have to be avoided.
    What's your opinion about the product I ordered? https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ed-DHT-blocker

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information