PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
White identity in Europe - our future? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: White identity in Europe - our future?

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I think that is already the case. Or "European" but European means white or the same. People identify as "European" because of EU.
    European identity has nothing to do with EU.

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 02:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianV View Post
    Western Europe is fucked. Eastern Europe can still hold on.
    Don't slacken. That's what (((they))) want you to feel right now. Do not despair. Fight. Act. By showing weakness you're making them win. Show will. Stand up and fight. When you do that, you lead by example.

Plus, too many people are aware now. Why do you think mass censorship is underway? At one point, which is really near and is getting nearer day after day, they lose control. And then, the goyim will know, if we're to talk in a profound manner.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 02:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

6 Not allowed!

Greece is still 98-99% European, with 92-93% being its own people. We are in a good position, but we shall never slacken. The Greeks already are extremely conservative on average in terms of immigration and demographic issues. Let's strengthen the conservative attitudes more.

As for the identity, I hope that never happens. Each European ethnicity is special. We shall never make this diversity, true diversity, to go extinct. I will always and only identify as a Greek. Nothing else. European can follow.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,391
    Given: 487

2 Not allowed!

One of the things that should be done is attacking those world "leaders" reunions (like Bilderberg, UN expositions, etc). It is there where the "leaders" (aka traitors) talk about the future of Mankind (aka how to destroy the west and about how to allow non-Euros invading our cities "because we live in a connected world"). In those reunions they feel "powerful" as if they were the rulers of the destiny of hundred of millions of people (all Europe, USA, Canada, or any White country; since they don´t promote massive inmigration to asian or african countries), so in that ambient of "we are very powerful and we can do whatever we want" they show how cowardly and traitor they are and they will submit to any agreement or suggestion that the less powerful countries (non-Euros) suggest.

I mean, the reason why we are with tens of millions of non-Euros in Europa is because democracies don´t work and traitor politicians feel that they can do whatever they want once they get elected. And it is traitor politicians (traitor political organizations: "the liberal" group, the "socialdemocratic" group, the "conservative" group in the European Parlament; all of them are the ones that decide the future of Europeans, even as ethnic groups, and they don´t have this right to do it, we did not let them have it) the ones that are acting as traitors because they don´t feel the anger or the danger from native Europeans.

Politicians feel that they are doing the correct thing because they really don´t care about real Europeans, they care about themshelves, in how that politician sells his "I am a good person because I defend 1 million so called refugees into Europe" image, just so he feels good about himself and in the eyes of others. It is this what is causing the disaster. It is a psicological-social image issue. Just to show "how good person I am" in front of others. They are irresponsable and they will act coward and against the will of native Europeans because they can´t say "No" to those international organizations (UN, African Unión, Arab Unión, ACNUR, and all the rest) that ask them to allow millions "refugees", "migrants" to destroy our cities.

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,391
    Given: 487

2 Not allowed!

So, it would be good if someone could Access the real documents of those international meetings (like Bildeberg) since I am sure if those documents were exposed (not the documents that they give to the press, but the real documents or agreements that they make) in an international level, those cowards will also be exposed as the worst traitors in the History of Europa. So, changing their image from "I am a good person" to "I am the worst traitor in the eyes of Europeans" is the only way that those politicians stop acting with such disdain against native Europeans, and maybe, they will not be willing to sell us in the future like they do it today. And maybe we will see how in those meetings they decide things that they are not supossed to decide (about the future of our people´s). Once they are exposed as real traitors (not only in front of those of us that already know that they are extreme traitors but also in the eyes of the common ignorant European that have been extremely brainwashed for decades) they will start to feel less confident about their treasons since their image will not be good in the eyes of common citizens and maybe it is common citizens (the retards that have not yet realized that our main enemy are politicians) the ones that start the "revolution" for a real change.

Us patriots, or nationalists, or simply normal people that defend our way of life and our countries, will not be the ones that will make the change since it is easy to demonize us (disable us). It will be once the majority of common citizens realize who the enemy is and how to stop it, the time that there will be a real change....if it is not too late already.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,158
    Given: 9,790

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Yes, but eastern Europe will also be and already is influenced by that (muslims and central Asians in Russia, Gypsies in Hungary, Romania....)
    If western Europe fails it will significantly impact the east. Modern world is interconnected especially small continent like Europe.
    I think peoples should make a distinction between Central Europe and East Europe because it's not same. Central Europe is neither eastern neither western it's just Central Europe between East and West, North and South.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I think peoples should make a distinction between Central Europe and East Europe because it's not same. Central Europe is neither eastern neither western it's just Central Europe between East and West, North and South.
    central europe ceased to exist after WW2. Now we have west-central and east-central regions which are very different.
    but i agree east europe proper are east slavic countries and moldova.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianV View Post
    Western Europe is fucked. Eastern Europe can still hold on.

Don't spread nonsense stories. Even Western Europe is 70-90 percent white.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,275
    Given: 8,187

2 Not allowed!

It's possible something like that might happen in the future, but it's not very likely. Overseas, whites are often a mix of several European ethnicities and they live in one country under one culture and while I get the point in the original post, the scale is not comparable. What we see today is that when Europeans are fed up with the stuff you've mentioned, their ethnic identity and nationalism become even stronger, which is a good thing in my book - I would wanna identify as 'white' over that what I am. That said, you may expect a rise of 'white nationalism' and Europeans appreciating other Europeans a bit more aswell, but not to a degree that it would override ethnic nationalism.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    It's possible something like that might happen in the future, but it's not very likely. Overseas, whites are often a mix of several European ethnicities and they live in one country under one culture and while I get the point in the original post, the scale is not comparable. What we see today is that when Europeans are fed up with the stuff you've mentioned, their ethnic identity and nationalism become even stronger, which is a good thing in my book - I would wanna identify as 'white' over that what I am. That said, you may expect a rise of 'white nationalism' and Europeans appreciating other Europeans a bit more aswell, but not to a degree that it would override ethnic nationalism.

But what you could see emerge is the concept of a Europe of the Fatherlands as opposed to the European Union.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information