Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: U.S. concerned over neo-Nazi groups after Hungarian rainbow flags torn down

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 05:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,020
    Given: 2,574

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunai View Post
    By 14 most kids already will go through various sexual experiences, thus I find it incredibly counterproductive to not teach them from younger ages, how to protect themselves, how to approach sexuality so they wouldn't go through bad experiences. Also it is much better to educate children about the different gender identities, since this could make them be more tolerant with their peers that not everyone must fit in into strict, old fashioned gender roles, but it's okay and very normal to be and feel different.
    That is what parenting is for, not government employees. There are only 2 genders weirdo, male and female.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2022 @ 01:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Magyar
    Ancestry
    Historic Hungary/Holy Roman Empire
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    R-M417 (8700 ybp)
    mtDNA
    H10-a T16093C (9000 ybp)
    Politics
    Green Left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,864
    Given: 444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ShereKhan View Post
    All the lgbtqe+%^$%#^ sexual deviations are the same at the end of the day, there can be made no compromise for one or the other, nothing good for the society comes out of them. Having a non-heterosexual sexual orientation comes almost every time from childhood trauma, there is no gay gene so why should we tolerate mentally sick people instead of isolating them?Cavemen are the best term I would use to describe those freaks at parades, most of us normal people wouldn't have a problem with them if they kept their degeneracy in the privacy of their home, away from where they can influence youngsters
    I suggest you start reading some scientific papers from scholars recognized in their fields of expertise, before writing such absolutely clueless and deeply hateful comments, since for decades it is widely accepted that it is absolutely natural for certain individuals to feel attracted to the same sex. All is completely observable in the natural world and only in the minds of bigoted people is this considered deviancy. Since we are nothing but mammals with a conscious, hence some humans share such a preference, like many other mammals do. I can't believe I have to even write down such an undisputed fact.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-26-2020 @ 10:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romantic
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 47

3 Not allowed!

I suggest you start reading some scientific papers
    As of 2020 20 August there has been no scientific paper published that proves the existence of a gay gene/s. There's not a single shred of evidence that homosexuality(or other sexual deviations) is born whereas there's a ton of sociologic studies that undoubtedly proves sexual deviations have all to do with nurturing. Don't waste your time trying to find a study, there isn't one, you can put your time to better use by reading http://www.queerbychoice.com/ This website has been written by a homosexual who chooses to no longer swallow the modern gay propaganda.

All is completely observable in the natural world and only in the minds of bigoted people is this considered deviancy. Since we are nothing but conscious mammals
    Tons of bad things are observable in the natural world, for example, necrophilia has been observed in mammals and even reptiles, birds, and frogs, what about it? Infanticide and cannibalism as well a lot of times, does it mean humans should practice this?Of course not, humans, unlike animals, are gifted with reason to choose beyond our impulses. Primitive cavemen like you and your lgbt504545>%% buddies are not even conscious mammals, if you were conscious you would realize how irrational the sexual deviations you indulge into are.

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,167
    Given: 4,757

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    BTW why do you think classically educated people turn out LGBT haters as adult?
    I come from nationalist family, with very traditional views on sexuality, and my neighbours are gay couple who are friends with my family.
    We like them, they provoke nobody, and their sexual life is their own private thing.

Just because I think Gay lifestyle is abdomination and shouldn't be promoted doesn't mean I want Gays dead or stripped of their rights.

I'm totally OK with them as long as they don't provoke and propagate such lifestyle, and I support every right for them (like inheritance etc) except child adoption.

Pretty sure majority of people think similary.
    That's exactly what I'm talking about, I don't care what they do in their private life but I don't like it when they do publicity or public marches.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Magyar
    Ancestry
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    R-M417 (8700 ybp)
    mtDNA
    H10-a T16093C (9000 ybp)
    Politics
    Green Left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

As of 2020 20 August there has been no scientific paper published that proves the existence of a gay gene/s. There's not a single shred of evidence that homosexuality(or other sexual deviations) is born whereas there's a ton of sociologic studies that undoubtedly proves sexual deviations have all to do with nurturing. Don't waste your time trying to find a study, there isn't one, you can put your time to better use by reading http://www.queerbychoice.com/ This website has been written by a homosexual who chooses to no longer swallow the modern gay propaganda.

Tons of bad things are observable in the natural world, for example, necrophilia has been observed in mammals and even reptiles, birds, and frogs, what about it? Infanticide and cannibalism as well a lot of times, does it mean humans should practice this?Of course not, humans, unlike animals, are gifted with reason to choose beyond our impulses. Primitive cavemen like you and your lgbt504545>%% buddies are not even conscious mammals, if you were conscious you would realize how irrational the sexual deviations you indulge into are.
    Dude, you sound like a textbook sexually inhibited guy, a prude, since for you consensual sex between two adults denotes lack of self-control over our impulses, hahahaha. How do you think you even came into existence, if we as humans should overcome our sexual urges, because according to you we are nothing like animals, even though biologically we are just a bunch of horny animals? It's like the case of the little boy being told that he wasn't brought to this world by a stork. About your alleged lack of scientific evidence about the normalcy of homosexuality here are a few statements by absolute authoritative voices, compressing tens of thousands of researchers and experts, members of the American Psychiatric Association, the American Psychological Association and the World Health Organization:

"Same-sex sexual attractions, behavior, and orientations per se are normal and positive variants of human sexuality—in other words, they do not indicate either mental or developmental disorders."

"Decades of research and clinical experience have led all mainstream mental health organizations in this country to the conclusion that homosexuality is a normal form of human sexuality."

"Among individuals with same-sex behaviour, attractions, or identity, a variable pattern is the norm rather than the exception. Given this variability, it is difficult to identify a distinct pattern of abnormal sexual orientation expression. Further, variation alone is an insufficient criterion for diagnosing a mental disorder."

Quoting discredited and completely ridiculed by the scientific world researchers only makes your hard stance of hatred even more pathetic.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-26-2020 @ 10:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romantic
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 47

1 Not allowed!

Dude, you sound like a textbook sexually inhibited guy, a prude, since for you consensual sex between two adults denotes lack of self-control over our impulses, hahahaha.
    Nowhere did I imply that, AIDS took not only what's left of your sanity but also your vision it seems.

About your alleged lack of scientific evidence about the normalcy of homosexuality here are a few statements by absolute authoritative voices, compressing tens of thousands of researchers and experts, members of the American Psychiatric Association, the American Psychological Association and the World Health Organization:

"Same-sex sexual attractions, behavior, and orientations per se are normal and positive variants of human sexuality—in other words, they do not indicate either mental or developmental disorders."

"Decades of research and clinical experience have led all mainstream mental health organizations in this country to the conclusion that homosexuality is a normal form of human sexuality."

"Among individuals with same-sex behaviour, attractions, or identity, a variable pattern is the norm rather than the exception. Given this variability, it is difficult to identify a distinct pattern of abnormal sexual orientation expression. Further, variation alone is an insufficient criterion for diagnosing a mental disorder."

Quoting discredited and completely ridiculed by the scientific world researchers only makes your hard stance of hatred even more pathetic.
    Didn't read.Where is any scientific study with concrete evidence of a gay gene or genes that influence sexual orientation?I'll tell you nowhere,you aren't born gay, it's all nurture,upbringing.Until you find any there's nothing to discuss.No Dunai, nature didn't make you gay and neither Basescul cuckhold, you choose to be this way.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Magyar
    Ancestry
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    R-M417 (8700 ybp)
    mtDNA
    H10-a T16093C (9000 ybp)
    Politics
    Green Left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Nowhere did I imply that, AIDS took not only what's left of your sanity but also your vision it seems.

Didn't read.Where is any scientific study with concrete evidence of a gay gene or genes that influence sexual orientation?I'll tell you nowhere,you aren't born gay, it's all nurture,upbringing.Until you find any there's nothing to discuss.No Dunai, nature didn't make you gay and neither Basescul cuckhold, you choose to be this way.
    Such tantrum of rage as you displayed so far reminds me of Col. Fitts in American Beauty, who hated his son for not being man enough, while himself was deeply insecure and ashamed of his homosexual desires. Why would you even be this preoccupied hating "tha gayz" otherwise?

Last Online
    11-01-2021 @ 05:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ancestry
    Western Transdanubia - Hungary, Austria, Croatia
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,356
    Given: 1,034

3 Not allowed!

By 14 most kids already will go through various sexual experiences, thus I find it incredibly counterproductive to not teach them from younger ages, how to protect themselves, how to approach sexuality so they wouldn't go through bad experiences. Also it is much better to educate children about the different gender identities, since this could make them be more tolerant with their peers that not everyone must fit in into strict, old fashioned gender roles, but it's okay and very normal to be and feel different.
    I don't think a ten years old child should be taught about sexuality and sex. That is SICK. If a ten-years-old has sex, then there is something really wrong with their parents. Disgusting.
    I know, around 13 some may even try. But if they have normal parents who actually take care of them, they would not. Simple.
    All those genders are not natural in my opinion. That is some really serious identitiy crisis if someone cannot decide what they are. I don't want to hurt them or anything, but teaching about those genders to youngsters is not helpful in any way. When they get older, they can learn about it. Unfortunatley of course, on the Internet they will easily read about it....
    Also, this is not normal in any way. Terrible.
    Nature always wins.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,778
    Given: 13,724

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pajkosbalna View Post
    I absolutely agree with Dunai, but Im not an activist, more like what he says, a humanist.
    Besides, at the age of 14 children are more experienced than we may think. Its better for them i think to get sophisticated education about this topic, bc if they gather info from social media, well, that is gonna be the real mess...
    My concern with this is at least based on what I have heard about it is that it will be very confusing for children.
    As I heard LGBT promoting controversial ideas in education such as gender fluidity , even promoting cross gender identity in children. Education is one thing but Im concerned about difference between education and like LGBT lifestyle promotion .
    Children are still forming their identities are in developmental stages and people talking to them about their sexual identity seems crazy. Perhaps their should be some basic sex education earlier than 14 but from wht I have heard about this LGBT gender fluidity stuff etc it sounds wacky.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Last Online
    Today @ 04:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,196
    Given: 9,818

4 Not allowed!

There is no gay gene that's bullshit. I can say my own example, i'm bisexual but before age 17 i didn't even care my own gender only after i've tried with a girl, it was spontaneous. But i have some bi and gay friends with same story, no one is born gay (i don't know any such person), your personality is infuenced by your friends, your first sexual experiences, the peoples what you see around yourself. Majority of gay peoples were sexually harassed by other guys in childhood, or they are submissive (these are often bisexual), or ex prisoners because there were no women in the prison, or threesome sex experience etc etc. And this is why the LMBTQ propaganda and Pride are very dangerous because it will affect your sexuality especially if you are a child and you see it. Sexuality is a personal thing, you must discover your own sexuality instead of you are brainwashing by propaganda.
    Funny that marxist-communist Dunai is so obsessed with science but fun fact being gay was a mental disorder before 90' years according to the complete scientific community, and later it was changed by political reasons.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information