Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Are Amish amoung with Chechens the last white chads?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,897
    Given: 16,900

1 Not allowed!

I wish my parents were related

Last Online
    01-02-2021 @ 12:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nakh
    Ethnicity
    Chechen
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 31

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Frowning Man View Post
    On the one hand, you are right. On the other hand, I disagree with you. MMA Chechen fighters may have fair skin. But for the most part they are tanned. When I was in Chechnya there were many tanned people. Since it is south and there is a very strong sun. Chechens are not the brightest group in Western Asia. They are not even the lightest in the Caucasus. Such conclusions are from my own observations. If I remember correctly there was a Russian anthropologist Pantyukhov. He studied the peoples of the Caucasus. According to his research, the Bzhedukhi and Megrels were the most light-eyed peoples. Bzhedukhi is a sub-ethnic group of Circassians. There are several tens of thousands of them somewhere. They live in the Western Caucasus. Megrelians are a sub-ethnic group of Georgians. There are 700,000 to a million. They live in the Western Caucasus.
    You were in Chechnya? why? just curious, i am there every year and i rarely see tanned people. Anthropology studies in Caucasus are a meme, many have not been done and they are mostly different from each other. Pantyukhov btw considered Chechens along with Bzhedug, Mingrelians and some Ossetians to be the most "Light eyed people" in the Caucasus, between those 4 there weren't much difference in his study. There are others that considered Chechens the "most lightest" in the Caucasus like the German anthropologist Plechke in the 1920s.
    Last edited by Nakhchi; 08-21-2020 at 05:01 PM.

Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 05:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kartvel (Georgian)
    Ethnicity
    Megrel
    Ancestry
    Megrelia(Colchis -Western Georgia)
    Country
    Georgia
    Region
    Georgia
    Taxonomy
    Neanderthal
    Religion
    Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 428
    Given: 163

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nakhchi View Post
    You were in Chechnya? why? just curious, i am there every year and i rarely see tanned people. Anthropology studies in Caucasus are a meme, many have not been done and they are mostly different from each other. Pantyukhov btw considered Chechens along with Bzhedug, Mingrelians and some Ossetians to be the most "Light eyed people" in the Caucasus, between those 4 there weren't much difference in his study. There are others that considered Chechens the "most lightest" in the Caucasus like the German anthropologist Plechke in the 1920s.
    I live in Russia. A friend (a Chechen) invited me. Stay in the summer. And I decided to agree to travel. Among any Caucasians I notice a lot of tanned people. All the same, Caucasians are southerners, there is a lot of sun. Pantyukhov, I cited as an example that even with him, the Chechens are not the most light-eyed, but one of only. I doubt that the German you are talking about has seen many other Caucasian people. Since, for example, the Khevsurs are called dark there, although all other Soviet researchers unanimously affirm that the Khevsurs are one of the brightest in the eastern Caucasus. But you are right, everyone who has studied the Caucasus has everything written in its own way. But Chechens are sure not the most depigmented among the peoples of Western Asia. And some of the. Among the large Caucasian peoples, the percentage of light is the same. But for smaller sub-ethnic groups, that's already interesting. The Chechens themselves told me that the brightest among them are mainly mountaineers. They called the tapes, but I don't remember their names. Among the Georgians we have Western Georgians Mingrelians, Imeretians, Gurians. Especially Mingrelians. So are the Svans and the highlanders of eastern Georgia.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nakh
    Ethnicity
    Chechen
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I live in Russia. A friend (a Chechen) invited me. Stay in the summer. And I decided to agree to travel. Among any Caucasians I notice a lot of tanned people. All the same, Caucasians are southerners, there is a lot of sun. Pantyukhov, I cited as an example that even with him, the Chechens are not the most light-eyed, but one of only. I doubt that the German you are talking about has seen many other Caucasian people. Since, for example, the Khevsurs are called dark there, although all other Soviet researchers unanimously affirm that the Khevsurs are one of the brightest in the eastern Caucasus. But you are right, everyone who has studied the Caucasus has everything written in its own way. But Chechens are sure not the most depigmented among the peoples of Western Asia. And some of the. Among the large Caucasian peoples, the percentage of light is the same. But for smaller sub-ethnic groups, that's already interesting. The Chechens themselves told me that the brightest among them are mainly mountaineers. They called the tapes, but I don't remember their names. Among the Georgians we have Western Georgians Mingrelians, Imeretians, Gurians. Especially Mingrelians. So are the Svans and the highlanders of eastern Georgia.
    No one in the Caucasus is the most "light looking", for the most part (except Armenians and Azerbaijanis) Caucasians look the same in terms of pigmentation. These studies are completely idiotic, Pantyukhov for example took 100 people from each nationality and compared them. You cant compare just 100 people from a nation and then say which one is the lightest. Chechen mountaineers and Lowlanders for the most part look the same in terms of pigmentation, maybe Mingrelians and other Georgians look different because of the same reason as their language is different, isolation but Chechen tribes have not been as isolated from each other as Mingrelis and Kakhetians as can be seen from language.

Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 05:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kartvel (Georgian)
    Ethnicity
    Megrel
    Ancestry
    Megrelia(Colchis -Western Georgia)
    Country
    Georgia
    Region
    Georgia
    Taxonomy
    Neanderthal
    Religion
    Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 428
    Given: 163

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nakhchi View Post
    No one in the Caucasus is the most "light looking", for the most part (except Armenians and Azerbaijanis) Caucasians look the same in terms of pigmentation. These studies are completely idiotic, Pantyukhov for example took 100 people from each nationality and compared them. You cant compare just 100 people from a nation and then say which one is the lightest. Chechen mountaineers and Lowlanders for the most part look the same in terms of pigmentation, maybe Mingrelians and other Georgians look different because of the same reason as their language is different, isolation but Chechen tribes have not been as isolated from each other as Mingrelis and Kakhetians as can be seen from language.
    The fact that Caucasians (Chechens, Georgians, Ingush, Dagestanis, Ossetians, Circassians) have the same number of depigmented people completely agree. Many who have not been to all regions of the Caucasus begin to say something that they themselves do not know. Are you Nokhchi? Georgians have different looks due to mixing and climate. For example Mingrelians are very mono-ethnic in Mingrelia. They are almost not mixed with southerners and have very foggy weather with little sun and very dense forests. Kakheti and Tbilisi are more mixed, they have more sunny weather. The most touristy regions of Georgia are the most multicultural and mixed and are considered darker.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nakh
    Ethnicity
    Chechen
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The fact that Caucasians (Chechens, Georgians, Ingush, Dagestanis, Ossetians, Circassians) have the same number of depigmented people completely agree. Many who have not been to all regions of the Caucasus begin to say something that they themselves do not know. Are you Nokhchi? Georgians have different looks due to mixing and climate. For example Mingrelians are very mono-ethnic in Mingrelia. They are almost not mixed with southerners and have very foggy weather with little sun and very dense forests. Kakheti and Tbilisi are more mixed, they have more sunny weather. The most touristy regions of Georgia are the most multicultural and mixed and are considered darker.
    Yeah i am Nokhchi, most of my Georgian friends agree with you that Tbilisi and Kakheti is mixed lol.

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 07:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Digital Don Quixote
    Ethnicity
    Forums
    Ancestry
    Hellenic, Balkan, Latin, Anatolian, Druide
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Anatolian Lappid
    Hero
    Justinian, Constantine, Augustus, Charlemagne, Aurelian, Alexander
    Religion
    Uralische beauties, Viktor Orban
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,627
    Given: 10,176

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    04-11-2022 @ 08:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

I am honestly quite tired of this fucking normie memes, why is it so funny to make fun of people who actually have a fucking problem? fucking bullshit

Last Online
    06-08-2023 @ 07:12 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    No idea
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    Northern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Minnesota
    Y-DNA
    No idea
    mtDNA
    No Idea
    Taxonomy
    WTF is this?
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Agnostic-raised Lutheran
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 849
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    We should introduce the Amish to MMA

I see huge Potential and a huge horde of Brock Lessnar lookalike farmboys

Just look at these chad brothers

I live in a region with a lot of Amish and went to college with Brock Lesnar...They do not resemble each other. The big Scandinavians on the other hand...they're all a bunch of Chads up here

Last Online
    06-08-2023 @ 07:12 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    No idea
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    Northern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Minnesota
    Y-DNA
    No idea
    mtDNA
    No Idea
    Taxonomy
    WTF is this?
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Agnostic-raised Lutheran
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 849
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I heard the Amish are inbred and sometimes their inbredness shows phsyically (facial hair on women etc). They supposedly descend from 2,000 German immigrants.
    I think many around here are mostly descended from Swiss Germans

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information