Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,564
    Given: 451

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Videx View Post
    I never watched this movie, I didnt like the actor. But now maybe I will
    I think the best actor in the whole franchise is clearly Ewan McGregor and Natalie Portman.
    But I also liked Domhnall's aggressive speech in the sequel.

And Darth Maul's actor has amazing moves, really.
    Apparently, Natalie Portman hates having been in Star Wars and thinks that it ruined her career or something. So did Alec Guinness, who played Obi-Wan Kenobi. He lived the rest of his life being remembered only for the role. One day a kid came to him and wanted an autograph, telling him that he had watched Star Wars 100 times and Guinness replied promise me that you won't watch it again. His mother thanked him duly for it.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    Apparently, Natalie Portman hates having been in Star Wars and thinks that it ruined her career or something. So did Alec Guinness, who played Obi-Wan Kenobi. He lived the rest of his life being remembered only for the role. One day a kid came to him and wanted an autograph, telling him that he had watched Star Wars 100 times and Guinness replied promise me that you won't watch it again. His mother thanked him duly for it.
    Oh boy, some people are such princesses. Such horrid fate to be part one of the most successful and loved movies in human history. No no, lets rather play the part of pretentious fag, the posh and pompous aaaartist, who much more enjoys reciting Shakespeare in a dusty theathre in Norwich fucking County.

When Ned Beatty took it in the butt in the Deliverance, did he start crying about it? No he took it like a man. The man who was raped by a swashbuckling mountain man absolutely refused to falter and start to whine about it. For years on end random people kept on shouting him, "Yo Ned. Squeal like a pig!" It was a role that seemed to follow him everywhere. When he was asked, did he regret it? Did he regret doing that role? He said something brilliant which I have completely forgot, but the basic message was, that, no, he regretted nothing, he was proud of the film, and was happy to be part of it. He was very lucky man to
    have the life he has, to have lived the life he had.

Macho Man Randy Savage is another hero, a real man, a manly man, a man's man. Despite having legendary career in pro wrestling, nowadays, Randy is mostly remembered by his truly epic portrayal of Emperor Palpatine. Did Randy ever cried about it? No, he took it like a man, much like Ned Beatty took it like a man. That's because Randy Savage truly was, what his moniker told he was. There was nothing fake about Randy, he truly was a real man, a Macho Man.

In the future, if more StarWars films are made, I just wish the producers have the foresight and decency to hire only real men to the production, like Randy and Ned, and not some crying fag bitches like Alec and Natalie

/rant over

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Thank god we can remove Alec so he doesn't have to suffer

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,564
    Given: 451

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    Oh boy, some people are such princesses. Such horrid fate to be part one of the most successful and loved movies in human history. No no, lets rather play the part of pretentious fag, the posh and pompous aaaartist, who much more enjoys reciting Shakespeare in a dusty theathre in Norwich fucking County.

When Ned Beatty took it in the butt in the Deliverance, did he start crying about it? No he took it like a man. The man who was raped by a swashbuckling mountain man absolutely refused to falter and start to whine about it. For years on end random people kept on shouting him, "Yo Ned. Squeal like a pig!" It was a role that seemed to follow him everywhere. When he was asked, did he regret it? Did he regret doing that role? He said something brilliant which I have completely forgot, but the basic message was, that, no, he regretted nothing, he was proud of the film, and was happy to be part of it. He was very lucky man to
    have the life he has, to have lived the life he had.

Macho Man Randy Savage is another hero, a real man, a manly man, a man's man. Despite having legendary career in pro wrestling, nowadays, Randy is mostly remembered by his truly epic portrayal of Emperor Palpatine. Did Randy ever cried about it? No, he took it like a man, much like Ned Beatty took it like a man. That's because Randy Savage truly was, what his moniker told he was. There was nothing fake about Randy, he truly was a real man, a Macho Man.

In the future, if more StarWars films are made, I just wish the producers have the foresight and decency to hire only real men to the production, like Randy and Ned, and not some crying fag bitches like Alec and Natalie

/rant over
    Now Daisy Ridley who played the lead in the Disney trilogy has said something similar.

Although getting the star role in the “Star Wars” franchise sounds like a dream come true for any actress, it sounds like Daisy Ridley might be regretting that decision, revealing that she had trouble finding work after the release of the last film.

The London-born actress, 28, starred in the latest collection of Star Wars films as the Force-wielding protagonist, Rey. Although she was a relative unknown with few acting credits, J.J. Abrams took a chance to make her the star of the newest trilogy.

Although the first three Star Wars films quickly became a pop culture phenomenon, the last three films, known collectively as the Star Wars sequel trilogy, were not well-received by critics or fans alike.

Daisy Ridley shared how difficult it was to be part of something “that is so filled with love and then people [don't like it],” noticing how the fan reaction had changed from the announcement of the trilogy to its lackluster conclusion.
    https://theblast.com/141034/star-war...d-by-hollywood

The Disney trilogy still received better reviews than did the prequels, lol.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Oh dear.

Poor Daisy. Her only mistake was, that she too, was born without balls. If she had balls, she would have walked to Kathleen Kennedy's offices, put her fist down, and said, "Listen Kathy! The script sucks! I don't wanna be the ultimate hero of the whole frickin saga. I want to be a shrinking daisy, rescued by Ben Solo, Chewbacca or really anything with big hairy balls. I want to be collared and chained Like Princess Leia was collared in the Return of the Jedi by Jabba the Hutt. I want to be raped like Ned Beatty was raped in the Deliverance. I need to be shrinking daisy!"

If Daisy had balls she had had done just that, and now everybody would feel sorry for her. Poor Daisy, raped by Jabba the Hutt. Somebody really needs to give that girl a job. Think what she has gone thru. She really deserves much better.

But alas, she had no balls, and now everybody hates her.

Oh dear.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information