Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think in certain societies there's a stronger division between Madonnas and Whores?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laly View Post
    And on the substance, you have something to say?
    I dont care if their version of paradise is materialistic, I dont believe in Islam.
    I care about the values that muslims generally have, they are further away from me than a fellow catholic or orthodox but also waaaaay closer to me than a atheist,scienetologist or pagan.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Quintessential Western Euro
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgish, English
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,019
    Given: 4,943

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    I dont care if their version of paradise is materialistic, I dont believe in Islam.
    I care about the values that muslims generally have, they are further away from me than a fellow catholic or orthodox but also waaaaay closer to me than a atheist,scienetologist or pagan.
    You should know that in Christianity, there has always been a caricature tradition. Christians are able to laugh at themselves. It’s healthy.

But that’s not the same for Muslims.

The Danish psychologist Nicolai Sennels worked on Muslims in Copenhagen prisons and he published “Muslims and Westerners: The Psychological Differences”, New English Review, May 2010.

He noticed special Muslim traits:

- In the Muslim culture, aggressive behaviours, and particularly threatens, seem generally admitted and even expected as a mean to treat conflicts and social tensions.
    (personal experience: I remember that one day, I was with my mother in the car. The car was stopped on the street as there was another car in front, whom the driver had difficulties doing his manoeuvres. Then, behind us, there was a car belonging to a Muslim invader who started to beep a lot. Then, he got out of his car and he started to strike our car and to scream. It is there that I saw he was wearing a hand of Fatima, so he is Muslim for sure. This story illustrates well their aggressiveness).
    - Our pacific approach is perceived by the Muslims as the expression of weakness or of the lack of courage.
    - In the societies constructed on the influence of Islam and of the Quran, there seem to be less sentiment of culpability and people are more likely to require that their environment adapts to them.
    - Self-criticism and personal responsibility have less importance for them.
    - Rather than being supple and to have humour, the Muslims become inflexible.

In the Middle Ages, Bibles were illustrated with such miniatures:

Is it blasphemous? Is it criminal?

And by the way, Nahed Attar’s cartoon is just an illustration of the Islamic teachings, after all. Also, in the same vein as what Nahed Attar did, in Austria, Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff was condemned for blasphemy because she said "Muhammad is a paedophile". I guess you condone that…

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You should know that in Christianity, there has always been a caricature tradition. Christians are able to laugh at themselves. It’s healthy.

But that’s not the same for Muslims.

The Danish psychologist Nicolai Sennels worked on Muslims in Copenhagen prisons and he published “Muslims and Westerners: The Psychological Differences”, New English Review, May 2010.

He noticed special Muslim traits:

- In the Muslim culture, aggressive behaviours, and particularly threatens, seem generally admitted and even expected as a mean to treat conflicts and social tensions.
    (personal experience: I remember that one day, I was with my mother in the car. The car was stopped on the street as there was another car in front, whom the driver had difficulties doing his manoeuvres. Then, behind us, there was a car belonging to a Muslim invader who started to beep a lot. Then, he got out of his car and he started to strike our car and to scream. It is there that I saw he was wearing a hand of Fatima, so he is Muslim for sure. This story illustrates well their aggressiveness).
    - Our pacific approach is perceived by the Muslims as the expression of weakness or of the lack of courage.
    - In the societies constructed on the influence of Islam and of the Quran, there seem to be less sentiment of culpability and people are more likely to require that their environment adapts to them.
    - Self-criticism and personal responsibility have less importance for them.
    - Rather than being supple and to have humour, the Muslims become inflexible.

In the Middle Ages, Bibles were illustrated with such miniatures:

Is it blasphemous? Is it criminal?

And by the way, Nahed Attar’s cartoon is just an illustration of the Islamic teachings, after all. Also, in the same vein as what Nahed Attar did, in Austria, Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff was condemned for blasphemy because she said "Muhammad is a paedophile". I guess you condone that…
    I dont think aggressiveness is any more negative than being passively.
    And yes those cartoon are inappropriate and insulting Jesus or mocking christianity was a crime in my nation untill the 1970s, for the better.

I am no hippie Lutheran rock music in a church type

Muslims have great humor, they just have sacrileges and dogmas like people of good moral and character should.

I do not feel solidarity with liberal artists or care one single bit about the values of the liberal democracies.
    What happend to Charlie Hebdo is nothing I support neither does it outrage me any bit.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I dont think aggressiveness is any more negative than being passively.
    And yes those cartoon are inappropriate and insulting Jesus or mocking christianity was a crime in my nation untill the 1970s, for the better.

I am no hippie Lutheran rock music in a church type

Muslims have great humor, they just have sacrileges and dogmas like people of good moral and character should.

I do not feel solidarity with liberal artists or care one single bit about the values of the liberal democracies.
    What happend to Charlie Hebdo is nothing I support neither does it outrage me any bit.
    So the simple fact to denounce Islam is inappropriate, as it is blasphemous?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So the simple fact to denounce Islam is inappropriate, as it is blasphemous?
    I am not a fan of it anymore, I used to be naive and insult islam.

I do not kill anyone over it or support the killing as much as I dont support religious mockery.

Id support strong christian reactions to mockery but not ending up in killing people over it at all.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I am not a fan of it anymore, I used to be naive and insult islam.

I do not kill anyone over it or support the killing as much as I dont support religious mockery.

Id support strong christian reactions to mockery but not ending up in killing people over it at all.
    Do you realise that there's an issue concerning the definition of the insult/blaspheme? Consider Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff's case.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Do you realise that there's an issue concerning the definition of the insult/blaspheme? Consider Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff's case.
    I dont know who that is.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,219
    Given: 15,986

1 Not allowed!

I blame this on the feminist movement.

As someone who lives in a highly populated and diverse area, I am surrounded by young women of all races who now have the mindset of using their best assests to make their money. They like the idea that they are in control and have a hold over these lonely and older men who are willing to pay them money for sex, or even just provocative photos. It is this new “boss bitch” persona.

As you can see on social media, entertainment industry, whatever.. women are now being applauded for promiscuity, nudity, and independence from man in the name of feminism.

Don’t get me wrong, I am all for women’s rights but when it starts to affect morals and deter western society away from civility and into degeneracy, that’s where I draw the line.

I’m not convinced this has to do with lack of religion because these women who are fucking rich grand daddy on Saturday nights are also attending church in the morning.
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Sorry to say this but that contradicts white nationalism. Most Czechs are atheists for example, and yet, you don't see them as close kin for example just because of their religious beliefs? Copts are devoted Christians, and yet, they're not racially Europeans whatsoever.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    I blame this on the feminist movement.

As someone who lives in a highly populated and diverse area, I am surrounded by young women of all races who now have the mindset of using their best assests to make their money. They like the idea that they are in control and have a hold over these lonely and older men who are willing to pay them money for sex, or even just provocative photos. It is this new “boss bitch” persona.

As you can see on social media, entertainment industry, whatever.. women are now being applauded for promiscuity, nudity, and independence from man in the name of feminism.

Don’t get me wrong, I am all for women’s rights but when it starts to affect morals and deter western society away from civility and into degeneracy, that’s where I draw the line.

I’m not convinced this has to do with lack of religion because these women who are fucking rich grand daddy on Saturday nights are also attending church in the morning.
    I am surprised to read this from you, positively.

Protestantism in the US is a joke of a religion and so is the modern catholic church, christianity has no impact on the society in the US or West Europe, so the people that go to church are nothing special and faced no dogmatic moral indoctrination.

We living in a secular society, nothing like that is taking place in a deeply non secular society like Chechnya.

So the religion used to be a bastion of morality and guidance but its weak defense of dogmas made it crumble.

Ofc a woman cannot want the extreme patriarchy of that republic, but quite frankly women also dont care if the policies they advocate for such as quotas are a disadvantage for men.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information