Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: How long would medieval Muslims last if they had conquest France, UK and Italy?

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,392
    Given: 487

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Götterfunke View Post
    One can quite consistently see the correlation between latitude and intelligence (IQ):

The climate certainly had a major impact on natural selection in these areas.
    Explain why Israel it is supposed to have the highest IQ in the world.

Explain why people from Groenland or Iceland did not have any importance ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Outcome?

Bit cleaner line between Northerns and Southerns vs today.
    This uralid woman from Finland is always funny when refering to Spain,Italy, Greece, the most important countries in the History of Mankind for the last 3000 years. Spain was the World Empire during 250 years (the USA is just a world superpower for 60 years) and Spain changed the modern world when discovering America and all the consequences that this meant.

You should stop to demonize Southern Europeans. You probably have never been here. There are many southern European áreas that don´t even fit the "Med" stereotype. We are better people than what you are. We live in the best countries in Europe (and probably in the world). You northerners work all year to be able to spend 1-2 weeks here. We live here. Safest countries in Europe, best healthcare, best landscapes and biodiversity, best architecture, best gastronomy, best way of life. So, why do you complain? It is you who live in shittier countries (not that I am happy about it, but it is you who is constantly attacking us, even if we are more civilized or even more nordic -my case- than you). I got a 9/10 as Swedish in phenotype (said by a norwegian). This is to debunk your ridiculous stereotypes about us.

Anyways, we have other enemies to take care of. It is not a souther-northern thing for sure. In fact, southern European countries (at least Spain) is 40% Northern European in genetics. And northern Europeans are like 30-40% "Southern European" (Neolithic farmers) in genetics. It is us who live the best lives in the world. Not the other way around.

Last Online
    05-06-2023 @ 01:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 405
    Given: 505

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gota_type_ View Post
    Explain why Israel it is supposed to have the highest IQ in the world.

Explain why people from Groenland or Iceland did not have any importance ever.
    Is it? According to all the data I've seen, Israel averages somewhere around 95.

https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...-iq-by-country

Granted, one of these sites also puts Italy at the top of Europe, so the validity of this data is to be questioned.

Greenland and Iceland combined have a population of less than half a million people. Of course they will not be highly represented in groundbreaking science or cultural achievements, because they are not highly represented anywhere.

Though, even if they had a population of, let's say 50 million, them being the exceptions they are would just prove the rule.
    Last edited by Götterfunke; 08-29-2020 at 02:02 PM.

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,168
    Given: 4,757

1 Not allowed!

The cold winters in the North led to an elite surviving and the majority of Northern Europeans dying, hence only the strongest, smartest, fittest survived, and hence the nordic race is the pinnacle of human evolution.

One can see that the further South one goes, the lower the IQ and cultural achievements. All great things came from the (relative) North, mostly from countries such as Germany, France, the UK etc. ...
    Many northern Europeans prefer to live in southern Europe, because they cannot bear their own climates.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

According to most reports, jews have the highest IQ of all ethnicities. Most of them are or live in Israel.

In any case, the difference between western European countries are so low: 98-102 that your idea of the higher latitude the most IQ is false.

Is it? According to all the data I've seen, Israel averages somewhere around 95.

https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...-iq-by-country

Granted, one of these sites also puts Italy at the top of Europe, so the validity of this data is to be questioned.

Greenland and Iceland combined have a population of less than half a million people. Of course they will not be highly represented in groundbreaking science or cultural achievements, because they are not highly represented anywhere.

Though, even if they had a population of, let's say 50 million, them being the exceptions they are would just prove the rule.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

This uralid woman from Finland is always funny when refering to Spain,Italy, Greece, the most important countries in the History of Mankind for the last 3000 years.
    Nothing Uralid in me.

Spain was the World Empire during 250 years (the USA is just a world superpower for 60 years) and Spain changed the modern world when discovering America and all the consequences that this meant.
    And you or people (who lives today) have nothing to do with that.

You should stop to demonize Southern Europeans. You probably have never been here.
    Twice as I have said few times. I have also met group of Italian IASTEC students in Copenhagen's University.

We are better people than what you are.
    Nice if you belive so. Why still says it here? You will never change my opinion.

We live in the best countries in Europe (and probably in the world). You northerners work all year to be able to spend 1-2 weeks here.
    ''Sure''.
    Not me.

We live here. Safest countries in Europe, best healthcare, best landscapes and biodiversity, best architecture, best gastronomy, best way of life. So, why do you complain? It is you who live in shittier countries (not that I am happy about it, but it is you who is constantly attacking us, even if we are more civilized or even more nordic -my case- than you). I got a 9/10 as Swedish in phenotype (said by a norwegian). This is to debunk your ridiculous stereotypes about us.
    Statistic lies (pretty often). And especially if the data is not even collected same ways.
    Send me your photo and I will say how much youll get in Sweden or in Denmark. Best countries? You must be kidding. Wait Armageddon day (then North stops sending you money via EU). Yes, we are idiots on that.

Anyways, we have other enemies to take care of. It is not a souther-northern thing for sure.
    Oh, you have confirmed me it surely is!

Det Nordiske Råd™approved Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of SNPA"

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,657
    Given: 6,692

1 Not allowed!

Thumbs up here is an interesting perspective on the topic

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I said it before today, but I confirm it now. I am not going to read again your comments. A person that because he had 2 incidents in southern Europe is constantly talking against us (as if we really cared! I am just replying to your nonsenses and falacies) while at the same time I have never seen you say anything against the inmense problems that you have in Sweden with muslims (bombings, rapists, massive delinquency). So, why do you talk against "southern Europeans" (like 100 million of Europeans) while at the same time you don´t openly talk against the real thread that inhabit your country?? Just open the news today, why don´t you say a thing? You are full of falacies in yourself.

And we don´t lose anything if you don´t want to come here or if you have those stupid misconceptions of us. Surely 99% of the rest of Scandinavians (or northern Europe) don´t share your idiotic views of Southern Europe and they will very wellcommed here, as usual. It is you who lose, not us. I could be replying to you with facts and realities and you will continue with your falacies and misconceptions. Not my problem. I stop Reading you again. And yes, I look Scandinavian (not that I really care). Scandinavians have already told it to me (not only in this fórum but in real life) and I am 100% for sure that I also look more nordid than you, unless you are a perfect nordid (a female Hallstat nordid), which I highly doubt since we are the most perfect nordid subtype and probably less than the 5% of the total of nordids. Just so you can forget your ridiculous misconceptions about other people´s countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Nothing Uralid in me.

And you or people (who lives today) have nothing to do with that.

Twice as I have said few times. I have also met group of Italian IASTEC students in Copenhagen's University.

Nice if you belive so. Why still says it here? You will never change my opinion.

''Sure''.
    Not me.

Statistic lies (pretty often). And especially if the data is not even collected same ways.
    Send me your photo and I will say how much youll get in Sweden or in Denmark. Best countries? You must be kidding. Wait Armageddon day (then North stops sending you money via EU). Yes, we are idiots on that.

Oh, you have confirmed me it surely is!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information