Since i have come closer to God, i have found myself wanting to preach the word to other people. I have bought some new testament Bibles and have since been handing them out to people. Some have refused to take it, but hopefully the thought at least enters their minds.

Today i spoke to a Muslim and had a good discussion with him. A respectful discussion about the two views of Jesus from the Bible and Quran. And how they contradict each other, so both can not be true in relation to Jesus. I hope i brought up some good points and he go's away with a second thought.

Yesterday, whilst at work, looking in the car park, i saw a man praying in the typical Muslim style at the back of his truck. Something told me to approach him and hand him a new testament. And the conversation started. It was respectful, and he ended up getting my number so we can chat more about it. He actually ended up being a Bosnian Muslim.

So yeah, just thought i'll share those experiences. I thought it felt good to defend the faith against the Muslims who brought up some typical Muslim arguments in relation to Christianity. I know them all, and they were easy to refute.

Are their any Christians here who also witness to non believers or luke warm Christians? If so, what are your experiences and how do you go about it. Because every Christian does it differently.