Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you use alternative medicine?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-26-2022 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Unique
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,345
    Given: 9,352

0 Not allowed!

of course, for example I am intensely thinking to take "alternative" Putnik V

Quote Originally Posted by Veljo View Post
    I am seriously thinking about going to Belarus and get vaccine Stupnik V

https://president.gov.by/en/document...1-g-1625207855

five days visa free in Belarus

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2023 @ 05:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,015
    Given: 505

0 Not allowed!

No.

I don't believe in placebo (for myself). I prefer being austere.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 11:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Silvan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Taxonomy
    Wood Elf + Pixie and Nymph influences
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,762
    Given: 4,339

1 Not allowed!

Yes, I love naturopathy and bodywork. I'm incredibly sensitive, so a more natural and gentle approach works best for me. I switched from my primary care physician to a naturopath physician a year ago and I am very happy I did that. I also see an acupuncturist, and a physical therapist for craniosacral therapy, which has been amazing for relieving stress.

My daughter recently had the flu and I gave her elderberry syrup. It seemed to do the trick in shortening the duration of her flu. I took it daily while she had it, along with vit D and C. I didn't catch it.

Recently I saw my naturopath for heart palpitations. I've had them for a few years, just every once in awhile. But for the past 4 months they started to become much more frequent. I would have them like twenty times a day. My heart was skipping a beat, and beating irregularly. It would cause me to cough, because that was my body's way to try and get my heart to beat regular again. I haven't had anxiety or any of the usual causes like too much caffeine, my thyroid is fine, etc. Anyway, my naturopath did an EKG and that came back fine. She gave me an electrolyte powder to take with water. Four days into taking it and I haven't had a single palpitation since... it's been 2 weeks. I am stoked. Now I just wonder why my electrolytes were out of balance, which now I know is a cause of heart palpitations. Either way I am thankful it was an easy fix.

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British, French, Polish, German
    Ethnicity
    85% NW, 15% E, 100% European
    Ancestry
    Paradis, Bembenek Stewart, Traylor Traced to 720 BC
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 494
    Given: 246

0 Not allowed!

Yes lol you could say that.
    I believe that modern hospitals are literally temples for Hermes (mainly) and satellite institutions are for various other demons, an obvious one would be abortion facilities for molech.

They have us birth our children in their demonic temples surrounded by bright white coat wearing false saviors (think about it) with their instruments of torture and witches brews. Then when they are done with us, they take our baby boys and draw their blood too. We have the highest maternal and infant mortality rate of any developed country, and the most temples of Hermes. These deaths are the direct result of "medical" "interventions". Our women and children are being sacrificed to demons when all they needed was to walk around peacefully at home until their baby found his way into his own father's hands. We go there because we are afraid God might have chosen the wrong time for us to die. I gave up fear and had a virtually pain free, peaceful birth at home last year. It is not common at all to actually have any complications UNLESS you go to the "hospital", then it is extremely common, but they say, "well good thing I was in the hospital"... ladies, nooooo. I'm not saying they don't practice any real medicine at all, but it is not even the majority of what they do. If only you knew how bad it really was.

And this is not even mentioning recent events. But that's the thing, many of us are saying how they should realize what they are participating in. They should have realized a long time ago, and so should we have too.

My hospital birth was full of fear and pain and I was allowed no dignity. In my home I was a matriarch welcoming another son into our family and I would not describe any of it as painful, just work, really hard work, labor, not torture.

Ladies who are having babies or midwifing, let me know if I can help you please!!!
    "Virtue grows stronger at the wound"
    "There is safety in discrimination"
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British, French, Polish, German
    Ethnicity
    85% NW, 15% E, 100% European
    Ancestry
    Paradis, Bembenek Stewart, Traylor Traced to 720 BC
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 494
    Given: 246

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laly View Post
    I forgot to mention thermal cures. I have asthma issues, because of which sometimes have bronchitis and thermal cures do me good.

I’ve twice done a three weeks thermal cure in Savoie, France, more precisely in the thermal baths of Challes-les-Eaux.

“Close to Chambéry, Challes-les-Eaux has the most sulphurous water in Europe. The thermal center was created in 1872. Strong sulphurous water, iodized, bromide, bicarbonated, cold sodium relieves respiratory disorders and certain gynecological problems. The resort also offers wellness treatments, slimming programs, mini-cures for young mothers and prevention of baby blues.”

And of course, I have done several thermal cures in Spa! I’m sure most of you don’t know that the word “spa” in English refers to the thermal baths of Spa, in the Belgian Ardennes. Spa thermae became very famous throughout Europe in the XVIth century, also because Spa water was the first to be exported all over Europe, because of its great properties. The Emperor Joseph II said that Spa is the “Café de l’Europe”, after his stay there. All the important people of Europe went to Spa baths, including Victor Hugo, Czar Peter the Great, Alexandre Dumas père, Meyerbeer and the Kaiser Wilhelm II, who even lived in Spa, which is a lovely town.

You must take a funicular to reach the thermae:

I never knew where the word spa came from! My Japanese friend from school (1st generation immigrant) would also use that word! She of course pronounced it differently, and we didn't speak eachothers' languages, so she would say "sh-paw", then made a movement like she was painting her nails and I realized that she was using the word spa lol. So even in Japan, at least with our generation, the girls use this word! And just like my American friends, their favorite slumber party activity was usually "spa" haha.
    "Virtue grows stronger at the wound"
    "There is safety in discrimination"
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly Atlantid with Dinaric influence.
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,572
    Given: 48,303

0 Not allowed!

I do use herbs, but with mixed effects.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Apolitical Monarchism & Meritocracy - against all ideologies and utopias
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,868
    Given: 7,221

0 Not allowed!

I use regular medicines, but extremely rare. I see that lots of people are obsessed with all kinds of cures, surrounding themselves with packs, boxes, bottles. I had some vitamins lite obsession period in similar way, cut them to few exact ones and corrected my nutrition few years ago and that's it. The last time I used Ibuprofen was flu with severe muscle pain and headache, sorry but some herbs would barely help like this drug did. I'm getting cold/flu extremely rare so I can afford myself such "poisoning". Except for Ibuprofen there are two types of pills in my bag, one against diarrhoea and one against nausea, for the urgent cases. Also few pills of muscle relaxant, but I prefer a little bit of alcohol instead which perfectly works for muscle relaxation. For the sedative purposes I've got a herbal drops on 75% alcohol, you drop 30-50 of them to half glass of water.

I normally like to drink herbal teas, also i use mix of turmeric and black pepper while cooking.
    Dogodine u Odesi

Banned
    Last Online
    08-01-2023 @ 10:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    afrasian
    Country
    Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 57

0 Not allowed!