Thread: Turkish Ottomanologist explains Bosniaks and Turks

Last Online
    08-26-2022 @ 04:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isu god
    Ethnicity
    The 13th tribe
    Ancestry
    Birthplace of mankind (Hyperborean J2 factory - Atlantis)
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Y-DNA
    Sumer-Hyperborea-Altai (J2)
    mtDNA
    non-j2 farmer women
    Taxonomy
    Ascended
    Politics
    J2 world slavery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,106
    Given: 3,279

0 Not allowed!

Admit it, the world would probably be better off if the Ottomans converted to Orthodox early on.

Last Online
    07-10-2023 @ 09:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Vatican City
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,506
    Given: 1,296

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    There is no such Greek phrase I assure you, for if there was I would have known it. That nation of yours German King of Greece Otto Friedrich Ludwig created is
    an abomination and an object of ridicule. I don't even remember to what extent Greek language was spoken on Greece peninsula, it was used in Pontus, Istanbul region.
    You have been re-educated with Greek language recently that previously mentioned King organized, we don't even know who you are down there.

Greeks have never been with Western Civilization and are their mortal enemy. Even in 13 century Emperor Manuel promised Liberation of Italy and France
    from Germanic peoples. The question is: Who are you when you don't know that? You are just some imaginary Greeks who pose as such since so called
    "Greeks" are in fact Ottomans. You are leftover Orthodoxes who have been boosted by Orthodox folk from entire Eastern Mediterranean then re-educated into Greek language.

We follow Gregorian for practical and political reasons, but you follow it for religious reasons.
    Just to remind you Ugo Boncompagni and Frankish pope usurper created that calendar, "Greek Culture"

It's a culture developed after 7th century after Germanics usurped Papacy from Roman Empire, after Western Pentarch became God.
    Germanic Culture developed from Charlemagne who usurped Roman authority in the west by force few hundred years after genocide of the Gauls.
    Western culture is organized by Visigoths and Vandals (modern Spanish poeple), Franks and Langobards (60% Italians) and other Anglo Saxon, American germanic peoples.

While Roman culture became Ottoman culture you like it or not.

Pay your jizya dhimmi!
    You don't know this phrase because you are not Greek and you don't know the Hellenic language that's all.

As for the Gregorian calendar :It used in Greece as political calendar, as for the Church :We used the revisioned Julian Calendar which means that we celebrate the Passover and Resurrection the same day with the other Old Julian Calendar example with Serbs and Russians. You are a Muslim so I don't blame you if you don't know what is the meaning of celebrating the same day with the other churches

As for the Western Culture :We happy follow that. God forbid if we followed as lowest culture from the East look Turkey, look Eastern Eastern Europe (Drugs, Prostitution, Dictarorships, Homicides, Violence) simple degenarecy.
    I don't blame you you borned and raised in such conditions. I wish you to borned in a Western Free country like Greece as example you life would become more wealthier.

As for the jizia thing
    My ancestors slaughtered every Muslim in today's modern Greece the remaining left to Turkey under population exchange. Im happy with that because we become a Christian state in General. We alongside with the Bulgaria we are defenders of Christianity. We are the border guards.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hahns View Post
    You don't know this phrase because you are not Greek and you don't know the Hellenic language that's all.

As for the Gregorian calendar :It used in Greece as political calendar, as for the Church :We used the revisioned Julian Calendar which means that we celebrate the Passover and Resurrection the same day with the other Old Julian Calendar example with Serbs and Russians. You are a Muslim so I don't blame you if you don't know what is the meaning of celebrating the same day with the other churches

As for the Western Culture :We happy follow that. God forbid if we followed as lowest culture from the East look Turkey, look Eastern Eastern Europe (Drugs, Prostitution, Dictarorships, Homicides, Violence) simple degenarecy.
    I don't blame you you borned and raised in such conditions. I wish you to borned in a Western Free country like Greece as example you life would become more wealthier.

As for the jizia thing
    My ancestors slaughtered every Muslim in today's modern Greece the remaining left to Turkey under population exchange. Im happy with that because we become a Christian state in General. We alongside with the Bulgaria we are defenders of Christianity. We are the border guards.
    Otto Friedrich Ludwig

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information