Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,549
    Given: 28,982

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Not many Irish inventors compared to British, German, French and Italians AFAIK . German engineering, Astounding ingenuity !
    Now that Ireland is independent it is very successful. If all things were equal and Ireland wasn't colonised they would be a match for any country. Even with the history Ireland has they are a very successful country. Of course that doesn't suit your bigoted brain. Anyway whatever the Germans, French or Italians did you had nothing to do with it. You're not any better than anyone else despite your delusions of grandeur. I think people that try to claim the achievements of others for themselves to stoke their own ego are obviously not very happy with themselves. Otherwise why would you get satisfaction out of putting other people's ethnicity down. There would be so many Irishmen far more successful than you would ever be.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,498
    Given: 6,434

1 Not allowed!

Not many Irish inventors compared to British, German, French and Italians AFAIK . German engineering, Astounding ingenuity !
    One invented the submarine. Also, Andrew Higgins, an American entrepreneur, designed the boats that were used to transport allied troops on D-Day ("the more you know").

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,948
    Given: 12,770

3 Not allowed!

Genealogy does not matter to me otherwise I would be Irish genius.
    You plot with English because you're mixed with other groups (don't you have German ancestry?) and so you don't plot in Ireland but most of your ancestry is Irish.

I've seen you pretend you were Scot, Frenchman, and Englishmn at different times. You got this idea about where you plot stuck in your head, while ignoring you have a mixed ancestry that will influence the results.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Here is the bottom line genealogy says I am mostly Irish but genetics says otherwise:

Genealogy don't necessarily mean shit retard. The only way you could prove your point is to have her genetics plotted the same way. I fall within the English and North Dutch clusters.
    Plotting doesn't mean much and especially if you have mixed ancestry. If someone was half Southern Italian and half Irish they would plot in Germany. It doesn't mean they are German which any dunce would know. Anyway your Ancestry result says you have some African-American but you ignore that one.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    You plot with English because you're mixed with other groups (don't you have German ancestry?) and so you don't plot in Ireland but most of your ancestry is Irish.

I've seen you pretend you were Scot, Frenchman, and Englishmn at different times. You got this idea about where you plot stuck in your head, while ignoring you have a mixed ancestry that will influence the results.
    You fail to realize the English are mutts a mixture of Celts, Viking, German and Normans. The Queen of England is literally part German from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. I am pretty English except I don't speak English but Americanese:

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Plotting doesn't mean much and especially if you have mixed ancestry. If someone was half Southern Italian and half Irish they would plot in Germany. It doesn't mean they are German which any dunce would know. Anyway your Ancestry result says you have some African-American but you ignore that one.
    English are mutts genius

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

English are mutts genius
    Whether they are mutts or not is open to conjecture. Every ethnicity can be called mutts by that rationale. It doesn't change the fact that you aren't English genius. I'm not even really sure of your full ancestry but it is mixed and you aren't of one ethnicity.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Now that Ireland is independent it is very successful. If all things were equal and Ireland wasn't colonised they would be a match for any country. Even with the history Ireland has they are a very successful country. Of course that doesn't suit your bigoted brain. Anyway whatever the Germans, French or Italians did you had nothing to do with it. You're not any better than anyone else despite your delusions of grandeur. I think people that try to claim the achievements of others for themselves to stoke their own ego are obviously not very happy with themselves. Otherwise why would you get satisfaction out of putting other people's ethnicity down. There would be so many Irishmen far more successful than you would ever be.
    I am not claiming other people's achievements. English people hate the Irish and the Dutch hate Germans etc... It is the way of the world and it is as simple as that you are overcomplicating things

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I am not claiming other people's achievements. English people hate the Irish and the Dutch hate Germans etc... It is the way of the world and it is as simple as that you are overcomplicating things
    English people do not hate the Irish. Take ownership of your own issues. You hate the Irish. Remember many English have Irish family and Irish ancestry. I have cousins who are English born but half Irish and half English. I've worked in England. Stop thinking your worldview is the real worldview. And what are you babbling on about me overcomplicating things. I don't even know what that is in reference to. Anyway rest assured the English don't hate the Irish and the Irish don't hate the English. There is history but that is in the past. Do people hate the Germans because of WW2? All European countries have their history but you've never been to Europe so you're just a one man show with your bigotry. There will also be sad fucks who hate for no reason but most sane people do not hate people because they are a certain ethnicity.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Whether they are mutts or not is open to conjecture. Every ethnicity can be called mutts by that rationale. It doesn't change the fact that you aren't English genius. I'm not even really sure of your full ancestry but it is mixed and you aren't of one ethnicity.
    Get lucid retard:

As the nineteenth century progressed, immigrants began to arrive from a wider array of sources in Eastern and Southern Europe, eventually forming a majority of the flow. (Easterlin 1982) New England WASP writers of the mid-nineteenth century like Ralph Waldo Emerson, though decrying the rise of the Irish presence, at least contented themselves with the knowledge that they had been spared the 'Black eyes and black drop….the "Europe of Europe".' (Higham [1955] 1986: 65) Likewise, a new generation of writers in the late nineteenth century, like Theodore Roosevelt or Francis Parkman, subscribed to the idea that the Irish and Germans could combine with the English to re-form a new Anglo-Saxon compound akin to the English blend of Saxon and Celt. This would allow the WASP dominant ethnie to restore its congruence with the nation. Assimilation to Protestantism and the English language could thereby lead to a retention of the ethnic boundary in the face of massive migratory transgression. The shift in source countries from the north and west to the south and east of Europe threatened to upset this national vision, as did the potential of large-scale Chinese immigration post-1864.

https://books.google.com/books?id=LR...mpound&f=false

Target: Kevin_scaled
    Distance: 1.3680% / 0.01367992
    51.8 Celtic
    48.2 Anglo-Saxon

https://www.exploreyourdna.com/calcu...calculator.htm

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread Information