Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousAngel99 View Post
    I think people should mind their own business. If someone is an interracial relationship, it doesn’t matter if you don’t approve of it or not. Nobody is forcing anyone to be in a relationship they don’t want to be in. If that were the case, then I would object. But since it’s a matter of free will and a couple isn’t inherently hurting anyone by dating outside of their race, who are any of us to object?

I will date any man as long as he has a loving heart, an open-mind, and can make me laugh. Right now, I’m dating a man who fits that description and is of only European descent. I’ve dated men who haven’t fit that description before, but that’s how it is now. If you’re attracted to people who are of another race, that’s fine. If you’re not attracted to people who are of another race, that’s fine too. It only becomes a problem when you feel like it’s your place to control who someone else dates.
    Except there is intense propaganda today that forces the concept of miscegenation. Advertisements are like 7-8/10 times with mixed couples, despite the fact they're rare irl. Same in movies.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2021 @ 12:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,463
    Given: 12,450

6 Not allowed!

I think its not of business of anyone with who others have relationships with.

If one is happy with someone else, regardless of race, who am i to judge them?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,211
    Given: 15,984

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kivan View Post

+1 As long as they treat another with respect, and bring happiness to each other, let them be.
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Last Online
    05-18-2021 @ 07:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Northern Euboea
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,448
    Given: 668

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    Except there is intense propaganda today that forces the concept of miscegenation. Advertisements are like 7-8/10 times with mixed couples, despite the fact they're rare irl. Same in movies.
    Advertisements can't force anyone to do anything that they don't want to,except if we are talking about brain dead zombies.Also as you said interracial couples are rare irl proves the fact,advertisments can't alter ones sexual attraction.
    https://i.imgur.com/kCivWcA.jpg

Last Online
    01-13-2021 @ 08:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Magyar
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian + 1/32 Jewish
    Ancestry
    Balkans, Eastern Europe
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1a1b7
    mtDNA
    H1ax
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Politics
    More plantations
    Hero
    Ras Tafari
    Religion
    Rastafari
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,570
    Given: 25,848

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    Interracial relationships are really bad for this reason: if they happen in a massive scale, then all the races and ethnic groups on Earth will disappear from total miscegenation. The only way to keep global diversity is that each ethnic group should ideally marry their own: Greeks with Greeks, Russians with Russians, Africans with Africans, Chinese with Chinese etc. You won't create diversity with mixing, but a monolithic amalgamation. There won't be any variety.

If it happens in a tiny scale, it ain't my problem, the trash take themselves out.
    I agree with you. Probably some Hungarian members will get angry at me, but you just described the history of Hungary.

In the medieval ages, it is estimated that around 25-30% of Hungarians were killed by the Mongols, Tatars, etc. Let's fast forward in time: beginning from the medieval ages until around the 19th century, the population was replaced with people from Europe: Germans, Slavs, Balkaners, etc. Today, this is why Hungarians, on average score around 1/3 East Euro, 1/3 West Euro, 1/6 - 1/4 Balkan/South Euro, some Jewish, some Scandinavian, etc. on commercial tests. I only have Balkan + Slavic ancestry and some Jewish, for some reason my ancestors didn't really mix as much as others, I have no idea why.

Anyway, as you can see Hungarians still have Hungarian identity, they speak Hungarian, see themselves as Hungarians. So identity can be preserved under the right circumstances. (now let's not talk about ,,Hungarians'' who have recent German / Slav immigrant ancestry from the modern ages, but I hope you get my idea)
    Last edited by Chris596; 12-29-2020 at 07:32 AM.

Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,494
    Given: 731

1 Not allowed!

As Alain Finkielkraut said (French Ashkenazi Jew philosopher) : "The mixed-race person will become the new Aryan of the 21st century"

This is what is annoying now, going from an extreme (pure racial eugenism) to another (considering race mixing as intrinsically "hip, cool, modern, and superior to other couples/children").
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,164
    Given: 58,938

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Argentina View Post
    It doesn't bother you because you're a product of race-mixing.
    That would mean someone who is against interracial relationships bothers him because he is not mixed. That would be the same logic. I mean a anti-miscgenationist is against BECAUSE he is not mixed. Is that right?
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,168
    Given: 4,757

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousAngel99 View Post
    I think people should mind their own business. If someone is an interracial relationship, it doesn’t matter if you don’t approve of it or not. Nobody is forcing anyone to be in a relationship they don’t want to be in. If that were the case, then I would object. But since it’s a matter of free will and a couple isn’t inherently hurting anyone by dating outside of their race, who are any of us to object?

I will date any man as long as he has a loving heart, an open-mind, and can make me laugh. Right now, I’m dating a man who fits that description and is of only European descent. I’ve dated men who haven’t fit that description before, but that’s how it is now. If you’re attracted to people who are of another race, that’s fine. If you’re not attracted to people who are of another race, that’s fine too. It only becomes a problem when you feel like it’s your place to control who someone else dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivan View Post

Totally agree.

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

2 Not allowed!

Idk if I still am doing interracial since Abo found we both have common Austronesian. I’m pure Samoan and he’s not pure anything. I don’t mind this though. I think it adds to his charm.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information