Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are Antifa and BLM Following the Robert Williams Playbook?

Last Online
    Today @ 06:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,547
    Given: 2,118

2 Not allowed!

Default Arrests for Arson in Connection with the Wildfires

Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Default State Government Official: Many Wildfires Have Been "Human Caused"

Above is a photo of Hilary Franz, Commissioner of Public Lands for the State of Washington. The image is from dnr.wa.gov, and the news story was posted on September 9, 2020.

... (Franz) says (that the Washington state Department of Natural Resources thinks that) every one of the 58 fires that started yesterday across the state are human caused.

'Because there was no (lightning) in the area, we believe all of these fires we saw yesterday were human caused,' says Franz.
    Full article at kimatv d com
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Criminal Investigation of the Almeda Fire

Above is a photo of Tighe O'Meara, the Chief of Police for Ashland, OR. The image is from ashland.or.us, and the news story cited below was published on September 12, 2020.

Ashland, Ore., Police Chief Tighe O'Meara announced Thursday that a criminal investigation was opened into the cause of the Almeda fire calling the circumstances around the fire 'suspicious'.

The fire (began) in Ashland (on) Tuesday and although it mostly spared the Oregon Shakespeare Festival town, the blaze has killed two people and destroyed hundreds of homes.

“We have good reason to believe that there was a human element to it,” O’Meara said, according to Reuters. “We’re going to pursue it as a criminal investigation until we have reason to believe that it was otherwise.”
    Full story at foxnews d com

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Table of Selected Wildfires

Link to a map of the fires provided by the Northwest Interagency Coordination Center (NWCC). The map opens under a new tab.

Link to the NWCC website, plus the map.

Notes for the table below:
    1) The purpose of this table is to show that the fires listed could have been started by arsonists. It does so by pointing out highways and roads that pass through, or go around the edge(s) of, the areas affected by the fires. An arsonist could drive down such a road and throw a Molotov cocktail into a forest as he drove by; or, the arsonist could pull off the road, walk into the forest to a pre-positioned supply of materials, and start a fire.
    2) Re the fires named in the table, they were found in the map linked to above.
    3) Although I'm not aware of any errors in this table, I don't claim that it is absolutely complete or correct.

Name of Fire Highway(s) / Road(s) / Street(s) that
    1) go on the edges of, or
    2) go through the area affected by the fire named
    Unnamed fire straddling the California / Oregon border US 199
    Grizzly Creek Fire Dead Indian Memorial Rd
    S. Obenchain Fire * OR St Hwy 62
    * Butte Falls Hwy
    Two Four Two Fire * US 97
    * OR St Hwy 62
    * OR St Hwy 422
    * Modoc Point Rd
    * local streets
    Brattain Fire OR St Hwy 31
    Thielsen Fire OR St Hwy 138
    Archie Creek Fire OR St Hwy 138
    Holiday Farm Fire * OR St Hwy 126
    * Aufderheide Dr
    Lionshead Fire (abuts the Beachie Creek Fire, which is just to the west) OR St Hwy 22
    Beachie Creek Fire (abuts the Lionshead Fire, which is just to the east) * OR St Hwy 22
    * Gates Hill Rd SE / N Fork Rd / N Fork Rd SE
    Wilhoit Fire * S Bird Rd
    * S Wilhoit Rd
    * S Wyland Rd
    Echo Mtn Complex Fire * OR St Hwy 18
    * NE East Devils Lake Rd
    Small unnamed fire just to the W of Echo Mtn Complex Fire US 101
    Smaller unnamed fire to the NE of Echo Mtn Complex Fire OR St Hwy 18
    Riverside Fire OR St Hwy 224
    Unger Fire * Mote Ln
    * S Hult Rd
    * S Unger Rd
    * S Bauer Rd
    * S Schlewe Dr
    Burn Rd Fire * S Burns Rd
    * S Howards Mill Rd
    Dowty Fire S Springwater Rd
    Big Hollow Fire NF - 30 / Wind River Rd
    Cold Creek Fire US 12
    Fish Fire WA St Hwy 410
    Cold Springs Fire * US 97
    * WA St Hwy 17
    * WA St Hwy 155
    Kewa Field Fire No roads seen on map
    Fry Fire Twin Lakes Meteor Rd and other roads going through or next to the fire area
    Inchelium Fire * Inchelium Hwy
    * Bridge Creek Rd
    Last edited by Smaland; 09-21-2020 at 03:18 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default "... Rioter Hurls Massive Molotov Cocktail at Portland Police "

The above image is posted at breitbart.com, and it is credited as "Nathan Howard / Getty".

A rioter threw a large Molotov cocktail at police during a riot (in Portland on) Wednesday night after a grand jury in Louisville, Kentucky, indicted one police officer for wanton endangerment but declined to issue indictments directly for the death of Breonna Taylor.
    The article cited contains a brief Twitter video by Andy Ngô, which suggests that the Molotov cocktail may have been contained in a gallon-sized plastic bottle. Bottles like these are ordinarily filled with milk or drinking water and sold in supermarkets.

Full article at breitbart d com

From the 2nd post in this thread:

In (the YouTube video) More Deadly than War (see the section from 26:40 to 30:21), G. Edward Griffin talks about various topics covered by (Robert F.) Williams in (his propaganda periodical) The Crusader; (including) how to ... make 'jumbo' Molotov cocktails (with one-gallon containers)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information