Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Am I the right skin type for blonde hair?

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,177
    Given: 58,950

0 Not allowed!

Every race can get discriminated but I think the bad part is, that it is still politcally correct and mainstream to be racist to gypsies or roma. No one understands it is racist, and wrong. Thats how your words sound to me as if you dont realize it is racist, you think it is just a joke like politically correct.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,393
    Given: 12,871

1 Not allowed!

I think it would be cool to do it if you're just doing it for fun and want a change.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post
    I think it would be cool to do it if you're just doing it for fun and want a change.
    I think so. My mum said Im out of puberty and shouldnt be doing such things anymore. That is something for rebellious teens.
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Triracial Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Latino
    Ancestry
    70% European (Pred. Iberian, 1/16 Italian), 13% Native American, 12% SSA, and 5% MENA
    Country
    Venezuela
    Y-DNA
    R-L23
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    "Castizo": Alpinid + Med + Minor Amazonid
    Politics
    Independent/moderate
    Hero
    Peter Parker, Luke Skywalker, MLK
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,844
    Given: 5,100

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    And what do you see yourself as? Do you think you are better then me or more respected character or higher race or more civilised and cultured because Im a Gypsy?
    I think he was just making a joke dude....
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    My real father is Donald J. Trump.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mixdguy17 View Post
    I think he was just making a joke dude....
    I think it is a racist joke. If I were you I wouldnt downplay it, it was clearly a terrible racist joke. Are you racist as well or why do you defend it? I know he was making joke because he doesnt realize it is racist. Just like calling blacks drug dealers because they are black and putting it as joke.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Triracial Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Latino
    Ancestry
    70% European (Pred. Iberian, 1/16 Italian), 13% Native American, 12% SSA, and 5% MENA
    Country
    Venezuela
    Y-DNA
    R-L23
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Independent/moderate
    Hero
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I think it is a racist joke. If I were you I wouldnt downplay it, it was clearly a terrible racist joke. Are you racist as well or why do you defend it? I know he was making joke because he doesnt realize it is racist. Just like calling blacks drug dealers because they are black and putting it as joke.
    He was just using sterotypes of each ethnicity for comedic purposes. For example its like if he said, I am mixedguy the spicy Mexican, and that I only wear a poncho and a Sombrero on the ring, and I throw tacos to my opponents, its ajoke, it doesnt have any bad or good meaning, its suppoused to make u laugh. The fact that u just assume that its a bad thing, just bcs he said u were gypsie speaks more about your view on it since it didnt have any conotation. U need to relax dude.

Last Online
    06-11-2022 @ 04:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Abelnese
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Region
    Alaska
    Y-DNA
    E-M123
    mtDNA
    K1b1c
    Taxonomy
    Cromagnid plus Aurignacoid
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7

1 Not allowed!

This color looks cool in your hair, dude. I used to dye my hair when i was an emo. Good old days.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

He was just using sterotypes of each ethnicity for comedic purposes. For example its like if he said, I am mixedguy the spicy Mexican, and that I only wear a poncho and a Sombrero on the ring, and I throw tacos to my opponents, its ajoke, it doesnt have any bad or good meaning, its suppoused to make u laugh. The fact that u just assume that its a bad thing, just bcs he said u were gypsie speaks more about your view on it since it didnt have any conotation. U need to relax dude.
    no i dont think so mexican is neutral "gypsy" is not neutral it has connotation of thief, uncivilised, dirty, uncultured, basically like a subhuman, kinda like "redneck" when a liberal says it, just that a redneck is not a redneck only because he is white. it is not the same. mexican sounds neutral though. and he did portrayed both me and richmondbread as trash, just with the difference that richmondbread really wears mudboots and has racist redneck attitudes and makes such videos, while i didnt choose to live, act or think a certain way, im only a "gypsy" for him because it is inherently in my genome in my race and my features. which is clearly racist. you need to realize that. gypsie is actually a slur, or at least has very heavily negative connotations, denying that is also racist. the right term is roma.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Triracial Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Latino
    Ancestry
    Country
    Venezuela
    Y-DNA
    R-L23
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Independent/moderate
    Hero
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

no i dont think so mexican is neutral "gypsy" is not neutral it has connotation of thief, uncivilised, dirty, uncultured, basically like a subhuman, kinda like "redneck" when a liberal says it, just that a redneck is not a redneck only because he is white. it is not the same. mexican sounds neutral though. and he did portrayed both me and richmondbread as trash, just with the difference that richmondbread really wears mudboots and has racist redneck attitudes and makes such videos, while i didnt choose to live, act or think a certain way, im only a "gypsy" for him because it is inherently in my genome in my race and my features. which is clearly racist. you need to realize that. gypsie is actually a slur, or at least has very heavily negative connotations, denying that is also racist. the right term is roma.
    I am unaware if its actually a slur, but Ive seen it been used as an informative or neutral term, whisch can obviously turn into an insult, but so can most racial terms. To me Gypsy a general word or a synonym to Roma people. It really is more about tone and context, and the way he said it seemed to be comedic and not insulting.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I am unaware if its actually a slur, but Ive seen it been used as an informative or neutral term, whisch can obviously turn into an insult, but so can most racial terms. To me Gypsy a general word or a synonym to Roma people. It really is more about tone and context, and the way he said it seemed to be comedic and not insulting.
    That you deny it has heavily negative connotations, speaks volumes about you. You just went down my respect ladder bro. I didnt thought you would be racist to a certain group. I know for a fact, that all those meanings I described earlier are attached to the word gypsy, and that it means trash, or subuman. And the way he portrayed it was the way that we are stupid low IQ "rednecks" or "trash". Thats the way he portrayed it, but maybe to you it is funny because it can be funny if someone has a accident as well, or people with disabilities, everything can be funny, it can be funny portraying Obama as Gorilla. That you think it is funny speaks also volumes about you. Im dissappointed in you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information