03-06-2021 @ 08:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Yugoslavian
    Country
    Serbia
    Politics
    Formation of a new Yugoslavia in a federal state or economic-military alliance.
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 20

1 Not allowed!

That's a unsolved question. That's a past, you don't need to argue here now about who started a WAR. Let's just end this Topic and everybody go on their ways.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-15-2020 @ 10:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    bg
    Country
    Great Britain
    Hero
    kubrat, tervel, krum, omurtag, boris
    Religion
    orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2020 @ 12:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Republika Srpska
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Borreby
    Hero
    My Parents
    Religion
    Serbian Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 411
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Bosnia is not only for serbs, the majority population was croatian and bosnian and they didn't want to join to Serbia. And i said many times i consider occupation of Bosnia wrong, so what is the question?
    What a confusion here
    Bosnian is a common name for a Bosnian citizen, that includes Bosnian Serbs, Bosnian Croats and Bosnian Bosniaks (muslims). Note the difference - Bosnian vs. Bosniak.
    Bosnian muslims (as well as muslims from Serbia and Montenegro) begun to use the word "Bosniak" for themselves just some twenty years ago, in order to differentiate from Serbs or Croats from Bosnia. Historically, Bosniaks are just Serbs and Croats who converted to Islam, there was not much mixing between them and Anatolian Turks. But, before the end of the World War I, when Yugoslavia was formed, they called themselves "Turks", and they did identify with Turkey as they country. Even today, their loyalty towards Turkish country is unprecedented. I think they value Turkey as their country more than any other. Also, there are millions, some claim more than 5 millions, of Turks in Turkey who are of Bosniak descent. I know hundreds of "Bosniak" families from Montenegro, and I think there is not a single one that doesn't have at least one of their members living in Turkey.
    Important: Bosniaks sometimes try and use the word Bosnian for their ethnicity in order to make Bosnian Serbs or Croats to be a part of their nation. That's why many Bosnian Serbs or Croats often refuse to call themselves Bosnian.

If you accept Islam you are as good as non-White. That hateful cult has been actively working to destroy us since before the Jews were anything more than a noisome parasite.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2020 @ 12:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Republika Srpska
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Borreby
    Hero
    My Parents
    Religion
    Serbian Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 411
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

double

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Byzantine + Scythian (5.528) Seleucid + Scythian (5.695) Seleucid + Gaul (7.389) Byzantine + Gaul
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Y-DNA
    E-FTD7860 / maternal grandparents I-p37, J-M172
    mtDNA
    J1c-C16261T
    Taxonomy
    Beautiful
    Religion
    Orthodoxy Christianity
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,896
    Given: 1,003

0 Not allowed!

Long-term and short-term approaches are used to describe the causes. The long-term analysis seeks to explain the conflict for political, territorial and economic reasons, a complex network of alliances and alliances, manifestations of militarism, imperialism, nationalism and the political vacuum created by the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. Other factors include unresolved territorial disputes and the disturbed balance of power in Europe, domestic political problems in individual countries, the arms race and military planning.
    The short-term analysis focuses on the specific moment. The immediate reasons are related to the actions and decisions of statesmen and generals during the July crisis of 1914, which broke out after the Sarajevo assassination attempt on June 28, 1914 against the Austrian heir to the throne Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophie Hohenberg. Their killer, Gavrilo Princip, is a Serb and a nationalist, a member of an organization backed by the Kingdom of Serbia. The crisis escalated after Russia, Germany, France and finally Belgium and Britain joined the conflict in addition to Austria-Hungary and Serbia. Additional factors that preceded the war were the arbitrary interpretation of supposed intentions (for example, Germany believed that Britain would maintain neutrality), the fatalistic notion that war was inevitable, and others. The crisis is evolving at a rapid pace and is further complicated by delays and misunderstandings in diplomatic communications.
    ...Even if a man lives well, he dies and another one comes into existence. Let the one who comes later upon seeing this inscription remember the one who had made it. And the name is Omurtag, Kanasubigi.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    bg
    Country
    Great Britain
    Hero
    Religion
    orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Harmonious alliance built by Kaiser with Lutheran German Reich, Orthodox Bulgaria, the Muslim Ottoman Turks and the C*tholic Habsburg.

It was actually sad for Serbs that those 4 different states united around the common goal of erasing Serbia. It's geopolitics.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,602
    Given: 11,543

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Windstorm View Post
    Harmonious alliance built by Kaiser with Lutheran German Reich, Orthodox Bulgaria, the Muslim Ottoman Turks and the C*tholic Habsburg.

It was actually sad for Serbs that those 4 different states united around the common goal of erasing Serbia. It's geopolitics.
    And you didn't achieve. Three empire collapsed, and Bulgaria lost Macedonia and entrance to Aegean sea.
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 2.0944% / 0.02094437
    60.0 Slavic:RUS_Sunghir_MA
    23.0 Paleobalkanic:MKD_Anc
    17.0 Byzantine:TUR_Marmara_Balikesir_Byz

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 09:55 AM
    Country
    Jamaica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,667
    Given: 5,726

0 Not allowed!

I will sum it up in a few words - the tensions were ever increasing in Europe for various reasons, one of which was growing imperialism. Most nations kinda wanted a war and just jumped on the bandwagon when Princip yeeted Ferdinand into the afterlife (which made AH act like an autistic child even though they just saw it as an excuse to start a war with expansionist motivations).

Also, funny how (western) history paints Princip as some Serbian ultranationalist when his motivations were purely "Yugoslav" and whished for a unified Bosnia.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,197
    Given: 9,818

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Windstorm View Post

"Welcome" back Kundur, i hope admins will ban you soon again.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    bg
    Country
    Great Britain
    Hero
    Religion
    orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    "Welcome" back Kundur, i hope admins will ban you soon again.
    Are not you that husband of the cockeyed woman, turning transgender online and pretending to be woman? I am gambling nowadays, if I happen to win, I will pay free eye surgery for both of you. That will help you not confuse again.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information