Send in the jack-booted thugs
    Religion
    That which does not kill us makes us stranger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil75231 View Post
    If you don't want Africans in your own country, then that's your opinion and you're entitled to it!

But to say Africans deserve to starve??? WTF?!?

That is just so beyond barbarism that NO civilized person - and even most uncivilized people besides - would hold THAT opinion in the first place! You absolutely disgust me.

ADDED: LORD, the people who actually pass for human beings!!!!
    I can only speak for myself, but there's a subtle difference between wanting Somalis to starve and being happy when that happens (I do not and am not) and not giving a toss anymore (which I don't).

As the article itself makes quite clear, Somalia's problems are beyond solution. Even if we threw money at the crisis now to make it go away, there would only be another one next year.

Somalia is a failed, ravaged, chaotic country, because it has a certain catastrophic problem: there are way too many Somalis there. Somalia's problems won't be over until 100% of the population are living on welfare in Europe and North America. Not one second before that. Is that really what we want?
    Last edited by Eldritch; 09-17-2011 at 11:25 PM.

Last Online
    12-07-2011 @ 11:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

0 Not allowed!

Would the average African citizen even notice if we stopped aid tomorrow? I doubt it, since most of it is wasted, stolen or used as a weapon. Somalia has no semblance of a functioning government. Fact is, drought is common in east Africa, they should have the infrastructure and agricultural reserves to prevent this. These African nations have vast amounts of natural resources, they should develop their own economies and this can only be done by halting the aid given to them. Africa coped before without Europeans, they can do so again.

Favored by those with impeccable taste Supreme American's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-27-2012 @ 04:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German & Colonial American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93

0 Not allowed!

One thing I see in every single television news report about the Somali famine is that they're omitting the obvious: very few adults appear emaciated from hunger. It's all only kids. These people are taking the food for themselves and letting the kids go hungry, and nobody will call them on it.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-13-2012 @ 01:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic
    Ethnicity
    Suomalainen
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Itämerensuomalainen/Baltic Finn
    Politics
    Send in the jack-booted thugs
    Religion
    That which does not kill us makes us stranger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
    One thing I see in every single television news report about the Somali famine is that they're omitting the obvious: very few adults appear emaciated from hunger. It's all only kids. These people are taking the food for themselves and letting the kids go hungry, and nobody will call them on it.
    Just like the "asylum seekers" and "refugees" we get from Somalia are always young, able-bodied men -- never children, women or elderly people.

Last Online
    06-26-2022 @ 09:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140

0 Not allowed!

Why doesn't its close neighbour and fellow Muslim country Saudi Arabia fork out a few million to save them?

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    11-28-2011 @ 12:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone.
    Ethnicity
    Gone.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    Agreed. I want them to stay in Somali and to stop attacking ships and spreading around Europe as asylum seekers.
    But I cannot say that I love the idea of anyone starving.

They need to stay the hell away from Europe, but at the samw time they need at least some help in the famine.

In the long run, teaching them decent agriculture for the region and how to tap the aquifers with tunnels like the arabs did would help too. That and teaching them the values of contraception and that it is wrong to bring more people into a already desolate region.
    Nor do I. I'm not throwing a party, but frankly I'm indifferent to the fate of the Negro in general and Somalians in particular.

I am pleased to see other countries guarding their money instead of wasting it on foreigners who reproduce at rates that rival several species of insect, however.

Ötzi's great [...] great-grandson askra's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-08-2020 @ 11:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ancestry
    25% Logudoro 25% Anglona 25% Sassari 25% Goceano
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Sardinia
    Taxonomy
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?145257-Classify-and-guess-ethnicity-of-this-guy
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 755
    Given: 293

0 Not allowed!

famine in Somalia is increased due to the muslim militias that are stopping international aids toward that country,
    why don't the rich Arab Emirates goes to aid their muslim brothers in Somalia?

i sincerely will not spend 1 euro to support somalian muslim integralists, who attack ships in the Indian Ocean, using weapons bought with money of the humanitarian agencies.
    Last edited by askra; 09-18-2011 at 12:34 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Magister Eckhart View Post
    Nor do I. I'm not throwing a party, but frankly I'm indifferent to the fate of the Negro in general and Somalians in particular.

I am pleased to see other countries guarding their money instead of wasting it on foreigners who reproduce at rates that rival several species of insect, however.
    I'm tired of the notion that we're supposed to consider them our equals while they act like dependent inferiors.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by askra View Post
    famine in Somalia is increased due to the muslim militias that are stopping international aids toward that country,
    I've been asking those questions myself. Supposedly 1 billion Muslims worldwide yet all we're seeing is appeals to the WEST for help?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-05-2014 @ 02:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,296
    Given: 3,160

0 Not allowed!

Why doesn't its close neighbour and fellow Muslim country Saudi Arabia fork out a few million to save them?
    I've been asking those questions myself. Supposedly 1 billion Muslims worldwide yet all we're seeing is appeals to the WEST for help?
    Oh my god? You people don't know? The Arabs don't see the Somalis and black people as equals - they see them as inferior!
    So much for Muslim brotherhood.

There is an ancient black people in Yemen - they're the dredges of society and treated badly by the Yemenis.
    Also the Arabs in their slave trading didn't just enslave white people, but also black people from as far south as Tanzania - Europeans didn't start the slave trade in Africa - it was already there for a long time.

Al-Akhdam or Akhdam (singular Khadem, meaning "servant" in Arabic; also called Al-Muhamasheen, "the marginalized ones") are a social group in Yemen distinct from the majority by their more African features. They are considered to be at the very bottom of the social ladder in Yemen...

They are mostly confined to menial jobs and living on the fringes of society....

In Yemen, they are popularly believed to be the descendants of Ethiopian soldiers of the Aksumite Empire that occupied modern-day Yemen more than 1,500 years ago and who remained there as slaves or servants of the local population after the occupation ended. Most Akhdam live in slums at the outskirts of the major cities, 100,000 of them live in San‘a’, others are in Aden, Ta'izz, Lahij, Abyan, Al Hudaydah and Al Mukalla.
    Such an empire was probably Arab-run no doubt, with blacks serving as the cheap labour force.

There's descendants of black slaves thanks to the Arabs in Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, India and most Arab countries.

How interesting it is that they've managed to remain distinct from the Arab populations to this day... it sounds as if the Arabs don't want to mix with them... didn't white people call that apartheid when the White South Africans did it?... Typical double standards again, because the Arabs aren't white the bleeding hearts turn a blind eye, whereas if it's Europeans not wanting to mix with them then there's hell to pay!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Akhdam
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

Some Arab quotes...

Al-Jahiz also stated in his Kitab al-Bukhala ("Avarice and the Avaricious") that:

"We know that the Zanj (blacks) are the least intelligent and the least discerning of mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of their actions."
    Talk about telling it how it is.

This sentiment was echoed in the following passage from Kitab al-Bad' wah-tarikh (vol.4) by the medieval Arab writer Al-Muqaddasi:

As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence
    Al-Dimashqi (Ibn al-Nafis), the Arab polymath, also described the inhabitants of Sudan (Not Nubia) and the Zanj coast, among others, as being of "dim" intelligence and that:

...the moral characteristics found in their mentality are close to the instinctive characteristics found naturally in animals.
    They are right though - Africans are probably the dumbest race of all. There are some exceptions of course, but generally they are pretty dumb.

Same here.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information