Received: 411
    Given: 10

1 Not allowed!

Default Petrović Njegoš Dynasty - The Protectors of Serbdom

PETROVIĆ NJEGOŠ DYNASTY
    1697-1918
    🔴🔵⚪ SERBIAN PATRIOTS 🔴🔵⚪

Danilo Petrović Njegoš (1697-1735)
    Born in 1670. Metropolitan and ruler of Montenegro. The founder of the Petrović Njegoš dynasty. In the text written on the manuscript gospel, his gift to Serbian Patriarchate of Peć, in 1732, Danilo proudly expressed himself as DANIL NJEGOŠ, THE BISHOP OF CETINJE, THE LEADER OF THE SERBIAN LAND

Sava Petrović Njegoš (1735-1781)
    Born in c. 1700. Metropolitan and ruler of Montenegro. When the Serbian Patriarchate of Peć was, under pressure of Greek clergy, banned by Turks in 1766, in the name of Serbian bishops Sava wrote to Metropolitan of Moscow, informed him that SERBIAN NATION IS UNDER HARD SLAVERY and therefore asked Russian Holy Synod to help the restoration of Serbian Patriarchate. He also asked Russian Empress to PROTECT SERBS FROM THE GREEK AND TURKISH INTRUDING and said WE ARE READY TO PAY RUSSIA IN BLOOD

Vasilije Petrović Njegoš (1750-1766)
    Born in 1709. Metropolitan and ruler of Montenegro. Ruled with Sava. He was convinced that Montenegro, with Russian help, has to play crucial role in the restoration of the Serbian Empire. In his book "History of Montenegro", he listed Serbian bishops and put himself above the others. In the "Ode to Nemanja", the founder of medieval Serbian dynasty, Vasilije evokes Serbian past with the words HOLY SERBIAN KINGS ARISE, and adds SERBIAN BISHOPS DO NOT SLEEP, BUT ENTIRE NIGHT PRAY TO GOD SERBIAN EMPIRE TO RESTORE

Petar I Petrović Njegoš (1782-1830)
    Born in 1747. Metropolitan and ruler of Montenegro. During the Russian-Turkish war in 1807, Petar I Petrović sent Russian General of Danube army a letter with the proposal to Russian Emperor about restoration of Serbian Empire. According to the proposal, RUSSIAN EMPEROR WOULD BE RECOGNIZED AS THE EMPEROR OF THE SERBS AND THE METROPOLITAN OF MONTENEGRO WOULD BE HIS ASSISTANT. THE LEADING ROLE IN THE RESTORATION OF SERBIAN EMPIRE BELONGS TO MONTENEGRO

Petar II Petrović Njegoš (1830-1851)
    Born in 1813. Metropolitan and ruler of Montenegro. The father of modern Serbian national identity. The author of the most patriotic Serbian epic "The Mountain Wreath". In the year of 1848, the Government of Serbia sent him the proposal of unification of Serbs, Croats and Bulgarians. Petar II Petrović agreed but said THE SERBDOM HAS TO UNITE FIRST. I WILL, THEN, TO MY PATRIARCHATE OF PEĆ AND SERBIAN PRINCE TO PRIZREN. SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY TO ME AND SECULAR TO HIM, OVER THE NATION FREE AND UNITED

Danilo Petrović Njegoš (1851-1860)
    Born in 1826. He divided spiritual and secular authorities and became the Prince. His letters to Princes of Serbia, Aleksandar Karadjordjević and Mihailo Obrenović, and his deed, were always inspired with the idea of Serbian unification - IN FRONT OF THE TENT I'LL SERVE THE KING IF SERBDOM WOULD BE EVER UNITED AND UNITY OF SERBS REACHED or LET PRINCE MIHAILO JUST START, I'LL JOIN HIM WITH MY MONTENEGRINS TO LIBERATE THE SERBIAN NATION, WITH ME EVEN AS AN ORDINARY SOLDIER

Nikola Petrović Njegoš (1860-1918)
    Born in 1841, died in 1921. In 1910, he was proclaimed as a King of Montenegro. His entire political work was inspired only with one idea, the restoration of Serbian Empire. He saw himself as a new Emperor Dušan, as a rightful descendent of medieval Serbian Throne. The Great war (1876-78) was his revenge for the Kosovo battle in 1389. His message to Montenegrins in Herzegovina, in 1876, was UNDER MURAD I SERBIAN EMPIRE WAS DESTROYED UNDER MURAD V IT HAS TO RISE AGAIN. THIS IS MY WISH AND WISH OF ALL OF US AS WELL AS THE WISH OF ALMIGHTY GOD.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-05-2020 @ 06:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Politics
    Serbian Nationalism
    Religion