Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,517
    Given: 913

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bender1999 View Post
    Westasian Turkics are the same people. Because of that i do care. Look, i many times underlined that i am not that type of Turk who would support dissipation of other countries for Panturanist desire, especially because i really like Iran. Also, besides of the bitches who suck the dicks of imperialist powers i don’t have anything against Kurds. But this land now belongs to Azerbaijani, and if you claim or indicate this is not true, i can count many points about „Kurdistan“ and how this areas became Kurdish. This land neither belongs to me or to you, this land belongs to Azerbaijani Turks. And Azerbaijan is a part of Iran, there is no reason to stard a discussion to deny it.
    You're an Anatolian Turk, not an Iranian Turk and therefore have no say in this.

I am a descendant of a mullah who made all mullahs in W. Azerbaijan swear loyalty and allegiance to Qazi Muhammad. Trust me, this land belongs to me and my people.

Bender1999

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Halgurd View Post
    You're an Anatolian Turk, not an Iranian Turk and therefore have no say in this.

I am a descendant of a mullah who made all mullahs in W. Azerbaijan swear loyalty and allegiance to Qazi Muhammad. Trust me, this land belongs to me and my people.
    And many Azerbaijani Turks originated from Anatolian Turks, many Anatolian Turks have Azerbaijani roots. Again, Westasian Turkucs are the same people. Or should i distinguish between Turkey, Syrian, Iraqi or Iran Kurds?

Last Online
    08-26-2022 @ 04:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isu god
    Ethnicity
    The 13th tribe
    Ancestry
    Birthplace of mankind (Hyperborean J2 factory - Atlantis)
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Y-DNA
    Sumer-Hyperborea-Altai (J2)
    mtDNA
    non-j2 farmer women
    Taxonomy
    Ascended
    Politics
    J2 world slavery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,106
    Given: 3,279

1 Not allowed!

The damage to our eastern lands has been done already, they can keep those lands.
    West Azerbaijan is the land of Shikak, Mangur and Mamash Kurds. Believe me, if this boundary is passed then these Kurds will return to the days of Simko Shikak.
    ... what?

I can only talk within the context of my own country, and I can tell you that West Azerbaijan province “belongs” to the citizens of Iran no matter what language they speak. And all I can hope for is that one day our retarded government gives Kurds, Azeris, and all people the equal rights that hundreds of Kurds and Azeris died to get in 1920. We can only hope that one day we realize that what really matters is the fact that most of our ancestors fought for one cause and that giving that up for some language family shit is stupid

And unless you are a full Iranian Kurd I don’t blame you but let me say that Iran was never meant to be a Proto Aryan ethnostate and it is meant for all people who happened to end up within its borders and fly the Lion and Sun.

Last Online
    01-18-2024 @ 05:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    KRD
    Ancestry
    Karda | Kurtî | Kardox | Corduene | Kartawaye
    Country
    Saudi-Arabia
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And many Azerbaijani Turks originated from Anatolian Turks, many Anatolian Turks have Azerbaijani roots. Again, Westasian Turkucs are the same people. Or should i distinguish between Turkey, Syrian, Iraqi or Iran Kurds?
    You are not from anywhere near W. Azerbaijan, so this matter does not concern you. And actually, many of the Turks there are migrants from the 1900s, mostly Qarapapaks.

Bender1999

3 Not allowed!

You are not from anywhere near W. Azerbaijan, so this matter does not concern you. And actually, many of the Turks there are migrants from the 1900s, mostly Qarapapaks.
    Learn history and then discuss with me. But I can teach you for example, the existence of Kurds in many parts of Anatolia was just possible because Ottomans replaced the Alevi/Shia Turks which either were massacred or flew to Iran(Azerbaijan). This is the last time that i will say that to you, Oghuz Turks!, regardless of the country where they live and i bet you will come with genetics, even regardless of that, are the same people. If you say that i shouldn’t care about Turks in Iran, then be truthful and genuine and don’t care about Kurds in Turkey. Otherwise your words would be nothing but hypocritical. Im out here, because i nevere heatd of Kurdistan.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    KRD
    Ancestry
    Country
    Saudi-Arabia
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Learn history and then discuss with me. But I can teach you for example, the existence of Kurds in many parts of Anatolia was just possible because Ottomans replaced the Alevi/Shia Turks which either were massacred or flew to Iran(Azerbaijan). This is the last time that i will say that to you, Oghuz Turks!, regardless of the country where they live and i bet you will come with genetics, even regardless of that, are the same people. If you say that i shouldn’t care about Turks in Iran, then be truthful and genuine and don’t care about Kurds in Turkey. Otherwise your words would be nothing but hypocritical. Im out here, because i nevere heatd of Kurdistan.
    Why are you so hurt? How many times do I need to tell you? I don't care if you are the the same people or not. It is my homeland and it belongs to my people.

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    Do you think they should divide the province?

Maybe they could merge the Kurdish parts of West Azerbaijan with the Kordestan province. Or just split it between Kordestan and East Azerbaijan (though EA would probably need to get renamed then so it's name makes sense).

The current division mixed them for no reason. And it could potentially have problems in the future with both groups having claims on the entire province and could to some administrative issues in regards to which language should given priority. I think it would just be simpler if the province was split.
    The Treaty of Sèvres (1920) was the best solution; but, it was replaced with the Treaty of Kars (1921), and the Treaty of Lausanne (1923). Strictly reviving the Treaty of Sèvres would be extremely difficult now, because the Armenian Population there was obliterated, and local Kurds have replaced them. To make matters worse, there're the territorial ambitions of Turkey, as well. In the original Treaty of Sèvres, there was a homeland for Kurds, on the Southern Border of the proposed area for Armenians; perhaps, a more contemporary plan would allow Kurds to absorb former Armenian settlements into their homeland, seeing that Armenians are no longer there.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 03:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 521
    Given: 784

0 Not allowed!

Urmia is an Assyrian land, there are still few Assyrian villages left there in spite of all the massacres perpetrated on them by both the Kurds and Turks!.
    Funny, both Kurds and Turks are now fighting like Vultures to claim the land of Urmia.
    The word Urmia is originally Assyrian meaning the land of water which refers to lake Urmia.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    KRD
    Ancestry
    Country
    Saudi-Arabia
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Maul View Post
    ... what?

I can only talk within the context of my own country, and I can tell you that West Azerbaijan province “belongs” to the citizens of Iran no matter what language they speak. And all I can hope for is that one day our retarded government gives Kurds, Azeris, and all people the equal rights that hundreds of Kurds and Azeris died to get in 1920. We can only hope that one day we realize that what really matters is the fact that most of our ancestors fought for one cause and that giving that up for some language family shit is stupid
    Your dream of an all equal Iran is a fantasy and this convo is a good illustration of that. There is a half Turk here who claims the province belongs to Turks whilst another Turk here, who has nothing to do with the country, wants to get involved too. Yet, you seem to be more bothered by me stating that these historic Kurdish lands are Kurdish.

And unless you are a full Iranian Kurd I don’t blame you but let me say that Iran was never meant to be a Proto Aryan ethnostate and it is meant for all people who happened to end up within its borders and fly the Lion and Sun.
    I don’t identify as an Iranian Kurd and neither do most Kurds. The lion and sun are also long gone, and good riddance.

Last Online
    08-26-2022 @ 04:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isu god
    Ethnicity
    The 13th tribe
    Ancestry
    Birthplace of mankind (Hyperborean J2 factory - Atlantis)
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Y-DNA
    Sumer-Hyperborea-Altai (J2)
    mtDNA
    non-j2 farmer women
    Taxonomy
    Ascended
    Politics
    J2 world slavery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,106
    Given: 3,279

0 Not allowed!

Your dream of an all equal Iran is a fantasy and this convo is a good illustration of that. There is a half Turk here who claims the province belongs to Turks whilst another Turk here, who has nothing to do with the country, wants to get involved too. Yet, you seem to be more bothered by me stating that these historic Kurdish lands are Kurdish.

I don’t identify as an Iranian Kurd and neither do most Kurds. The lion and sun are also long gone, and good riddance.
    It may seem like wishful thinking now but until the regime collapses we won’t know. The Iranians of today are much more heterogeneous and the new state will surely be built on a multi ethnic foundation.

Historical lands don’t mean much. Kurds live there, so they can call it theirs fine. But so do Azeris. The majority of West Azerbaijan province in terms of population is Azeri. Do you disagree? If not, what’s the argument here?

Kurds of turkey, Iraq and Syria haven’t been part of the Iranian state for centuries at this point so I don’t blame their ignorance towards the subject. And I wouldn’t blame them for not missing the Lion and Sun either, considering their overlords were the main rival of the Iranian nation. I guess I should also thank Azeris for being the first line of defense when they tried to take it down.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information