Page 72 of 341 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Supported by Turkey, Azerbaijan has just started a war against Armenia

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,652
    Given: 11,587

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    But Serbs also had some foreign Christians (like Greeks and Russians) travel to fight for them in the Bosnian War. There may be some foreign Christians joining Armenians now too, although I haven't heard reports of it yet.
    There were Greek voluntirees whose ancestors suffered from Muslim rule as same as Serbs, who felt solidarity with Bosnian Serbs not to again live under Muslim majority.
    Serbs will be grateful forever to them.

Now tell me what reason have some Muslim from Afghanistan, Iran, Sudan, or I dont know what shitthole, to come to fight in front of homes of Bosnian Serbs against Bosnian Serbs???
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

1 Not allowed!

"Armenian Defense Ministry releases footage showing destruction of entire Azerbaijani Unit."
    https://armenpress.am/eng/news/1029489.html

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Skipetar
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 1,359

0 Not allowed!

I find it quite ironic how Serbs support "Republic of Artsakh" just because majority of people there are Armenians, same goes with Crimea but yet it hurts them when you prove how majority of people in Kosovo (95% Albanians) decided to become a country and leave Serbia.

When it comes to this conflict I personally stay neutral since both countries were against Kosovo independence.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KrashNick View Post
    I find it quite ironic how Serbs support "Republic of Artsakh" just because majority of people there are Armenians, same goes with Crimea but yet it hurts them when you prove how majority of people in Kosovo (95% Albanians) decided to become a country and leave Serbia.

When it comes to this conflict I personally stay neutral since both countries were against Kosovo independence.
    Artsakh used to be 90% Armenian. Kosovo did used to be majority Serbian.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,931
    Given: 7,453

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    There were Greek voluntirees whose ancestors suffered from Muslim rule as same as Serbs, who felt solidarity with Bosnian Serbs not to again live under Muslim majority.
    Serbs will be grateful forever to them.

Now tell me what reason have some Muslim from Afghanistan, Iran, Sudan, or I dont know what shitthole, to come to fight in front of homes of Bosnian Serbs against Bosnian Serbs???
    It wasn't only Greeks, although they were the largest group of foreigners if I'm not mistaken. It was Orthodoxes in general. There were also Romanians, Bulgarians, Ukrainians, and Russians.

The Croat side also had foreign volunteers from Catholic countries like France, Poland, Spain, Hungary, etc. Even some from Protestant nations volunteered to fight for them like the Swede Jackie Arlöv, who was charged for war crimes.

The foreign nationalities that fought for Bosnia are well known so no need to list them.

I don't think foreign Muslims had any business fighting in Bosnia and I am not justifying them. The point is that foreigners joining a war to fight on behalf of their coreligionists is not an exclusively Muslim thing (although Muslims may do it more than others). I wouldn't be surprised if there were foreign Christians going to fight on Armenia's side now.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

It wasn't only Greeks, although they were the largest group of foreigners if I'm not mistaken. It was Orthodoxes in general. There were also Romanians, Bulgarians, Ukrainians, and Russians.

The Croat side also had foreign volunteers from Catholic countries like France, Poland, Spain, Hungary, etc. Even some from Protestant nations volunteered to fight for them like the Swede Jackie Arlöv, who was charged for war crimes.

The foreign nationalities that fought for Bosnia are well known so no need to list them.

I don't think foreign Muslims had any business fighting in Bosnia and I am not justifying them. The point is that foreigners joining a war to fight on behalf of their coreligionists is not an exclusively Muslim thing (although Muslims may do it more than others). I wouldn't be surprised if there were foreign Christians going to fight on Armenia's side now.
    Interesting how you mentioed that Swede but failed to mention Greeks who helped Serbs during Srebrenica genocide.
    I am def. not pro Bosniak, but ofc they accepted jihhadi scum for help while Serbs were slaughtering them and they had very little weapons.

BTW, after Croat-Bosniak war escalated Jihaddis fought more Croats than Serbs.

How can a smart guy like you appreciate Serbs is beyond me. They are biggest clowns in Europe, lacking any kind of dignity.

Last Online
    08-26-2022 @ 04:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isu god
    Ethnicity
    The 13th tribe
    Ancestry
    Birthplace of mankind (Hyperborean J2 factory - Atlantis)
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Y-DNA
    Sumer-Hyperborea-Altai (J2)
    mtDNA
    non-j2 farmer women
    Taxonomy
    Ascended
    Politics
    J2 world slavery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,106
    Given: 3,279

4 Not allowed!

In terms of memes, Azerbaijan is definitely winning. While both have a low internet presence, Azerbaijan has a massive army of KARABOGA keyboard warriors from Turkey ready to defend her at all costs

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

1 Not allowed!

Wouldn't surprise me either. We have had Ossetians fight for us in the 90s

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2020 @ 12:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Republika Srpska
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Borreby
    Hero
    My Parents
    Religion
    Serbian Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 411
    Given: 10

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    They want to create Islamic State in Middle East. Jihadist don't care too much about nationality or country borders, they have their cult Islam which is why they have that savage mentality.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,931
    Given: 7,453

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Interesting how you mentioed that Swede but failed to mention Greeks who helped Serbs during Srebrenica genocide.
    I am def. not pro Bosniak, but ofc they accepted jihhadi scum for help while Serbs were slaughtering them and they had very little weapons.

BTW, after Croat-Bosniak war escalated Jihaddis fought more Croats than Serbs.

How can a smart guy like you appreciate Serbs is beyond me. They are biggest clowns in Europe, lacking any kind of dignity.
    I mentioned Greeks in the previous post if you read it in my first reply to Dushan. In this post, I just mentioned them again as well as other Orthodox nationalities like Russians, Ukrainians, etc.

Page 72 of 341 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast

Thread Information