Page 111 of 341 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3409

Thread: BREAKING: Supported by Turkey, Azerbaijan has just started a war against Armenia

Antiochos Theos
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Kura-Araxes
    Country
    Armenia
    Hero
    HHH
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 281
    Given: 280

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    I don't care. Besides Armenia wouldn't exist without Russia, so there has always been and will be Russian involvement.

What I hate is the constant lying of Armenians.
    Russia is using this situation against the new West friendly Armenian government. I'm sure the Russians are hoping that the Armenian government would eventually backpedal on being friendly to NATO, out of despair. But yeah, Armenia is the only ally of Russia in the Caucasus which is quite important for Russia, and if things get really messy, Russia would probably intervene, because of CSTO.

Antiochos Theos
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Kura-Araxes
    Country
    Armenia
    Hero
    HHH
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurrem sultana View Post
    those poor armenians do seem to be very naive,,they should probably build bridges with other nations that went through genocide instead they celebrate ratko mladic and deny srebrenica,and at the same time they want people to feel sad for them

doesnt work that way

By the way i am very disapointed in Iran but i can not hate them they did help Bosnia A LOT during the war
    Muslims genocided us. So for all I care you can be genocided as well. I'm sure many "enlightened" cool headed Armenians are actually anti-genocide and wouldn't wish what their ancestor had survived on anyone. But there are people like me on the sidelines who are relentlessly anti-muslim, have an enourmous hate in them towards your entire existence, and would rejoice if your ummah got nuked the allah out of them (innocent civilians included). Just sharing our wet dreams with you fyi.

Antiochos Theos
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Kura-Araxes
    Country
    Armenia
    Hero
    HHH
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post

Armenian PM with his wife and son currently serving in the Army.

His wife wrote: "My son I love you, but you must know there's no bigger honor in this world than dying for your homeland"

Wondering where Erdogan's son served?
    Turkish sources claimed that he didn't join the army because his mother didn't allow him. Lol.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vishap View Post
    Muslims genocided us. So for all I care you can be genocided as well. I'm sure many "enlightened" cool headed Armenians are actually anti-genocide and wouldn't wish what their ancestor had survived on anyone. But there are people like me on the sidelines who are relentlessly anti-muslim, have an enourmous hate in them towards your entire existence, and would rejoice if your ummah got nuked the allah out of them (innocent civilians included). Just sharing our wet dreams with you fyi.
    Blame their Chengiz Han mentality not Islam per se.

Ortho Alpha Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Roman Orthodox Christian
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,069
    Given: 14,258

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Alot of them are Egyptians fleeing from Muhammad I Pasha (who then chased them into Palestine)
    Then others are Samaritans Druze etc...others are Middle Eastern Gypsies called Zott, others remnants from Greco-Roman times. Then in the Negev desert are Bedouins more related to ppl from Saudi Arabia

"Palestinians" is a hoax. The name was given to them by the British, to set them up to lose (British being Bible readers, and also many believing in British Israelitism, had a soft spot for the Hebrews and wanted to associate the local non Hebrew there with a wicked, loser nation, The Philistines).

Theses are just Arab and Arabized people, many who abandoned their religion and spirituality and are a completely defeated people.

The only thing that can return honor to them, and stop themmfrom being diaspora roffraff is for them to drop Palestinian nationalism and return to Islam. I even respect devout Christian "Palestinian" more than some Fatah riffraff who earns pay snitching on his uncle to Mossad, because he grew a beard or has a bruise on his forehead from prostrating too much in prayer.

Real native Palestinian people are autochtonous Eastern Mediteranean people like the Philistines from whom the name for the country(Phalastin in Arabic) is derived and ancient West Semitic people similar to ancient Hebrews.

No Gypsies no Saudis

While today being probably mixed with all this foreign influences like in general many countries of the world are its reasonable
    to suppose that todays Palestinians are at least partially native(autochton) to their country
    The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Demons don't scare me.
    Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    They should be scared of me.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

0 Not allowed!

Is this for real?
    Quote Originally Posted by Armenian Bishop View Post
    https://armenpress.am/eng/news/1029708.html

YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 30, ARMENPRESS. Artsakh has numerous proofs that Azerbaijan planned the military operations long ago and Turkey’s participation is not surprising, ARMENPRESS reports President of Artsakh Arayik Harutyunyan said during a press conference.

‘’Turkey’s regional aspirations, particularly in regard to Armenia and Artsakh, date back centuries ago. Of course, we will be able to present the roadmap of Pan-Turkism in the near future. They will be disappointed because it will be a failure’’, Harutyunyan said.

According to the President, they will fail, because the Armenian side has heroic people and young man, who are ready to sacrifice their lives for the protection of the Motherland.

‘’We have 18 year-old young soldier who has already destroyed 9 hostile armored vehicles and continues serving his Motherland, because we have a participants of the 1st Artsakh war, April war who during these two days were able to capture 3 military equipment of the adversary and use against them, because we have a compatriot, who taking grenades intruded into the trench of the adversary, inflicted losses on them and gave them a final blow exploding himself and the enemies’’, Harutyunyan said.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook View Post
    Is this for real?
    Yes. Azerbaijan has lost a lot of vehicles thus far.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

1 Not allowed!

Nah yea it's just... I'm trying to imagine western leaders or officials making statements like that about military operations you know
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalFlash View Post
    Yes. Azerbaijan has lost a lot of vehicles thus far.

Last Online
    11-11-2020 @ 02:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,047
    Given: 1,137

0 Not allowed!

URGENT: Azerbaijan's Chief of General Staff has been announced as a Russian agent

Russian military journalist and blogger Semyon Pegov (nickname WarGonzo) reported:

СРОЧНО: НГШ Азербайджана обьявлен агентом ГРУ. Источники @wargonzo из Стамбула сообщают, что турецкие генералы отстранили от службы начальника генерального штаба ВС Азербайджана Нежметтина Садыхова. Есть информация, что он находится в бегах... Турецкая контрразведка взяла его в разработку. Месяц назад у Садыхова случился конфликт с прибывшими турецкими советниками. Он даже резко выразился в адрес азербайджанских властей: «Если мы отдаем туркам армию, может и жен своих тоже?» - сказал он на совещании. В России Садыхова пока не видели, связь с ним установить не могут даже ближайшие родственники.
    https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@wargonzo

URGENT: Azerbaijan's Chief of General Staff has been announced as an agent of the GRU (Main Intelligence Directorate of the Russian Army). Sources of @wargonzo from Istanbul report that Turkish generals have removed from service the Chief of the General Staff of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces, Nezhmettin Sadikhov. There is information that he is on the run... Turkish counterintelligence took him into search. A month ago, Sadikhov had a conflict with the arrived Turkish advisers. He even sharply expressed himself against the Azerbaijani authorities: "If we give the army to the Turks, maybe our wives too?" - he said at the meeting. Sadikhov has not yet been seen in Russia, and even the closest relatives cannot establish contact with him.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook View Post
    Nah yea it's just... I'm trying to imagine western leaders or officials making statements like that about military operations you know
    What? Sounds kinda Borat-ish? Lol

PC culture isn't too refined in Armenia

Page 111 of 341 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast

Thread Information