Page 308 of 341 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3409

Thread: BREAKING: Supported by Turkey, Azerbaijan has just started a war against Armenia

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,973
    Given: 3,721

2 Not allowed!

Armenians have lost 5468 combattants

full list: https://armdocs.org/leshes/Losses_of_Armenia.htm

Last Online
    11-11-2020 @ 02:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,047
    Given: 1,137

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    Armenians have lost 5468 combattants

full list: https://armdocs.org/leshes/Losses_of_Armenia.htm
    Another ridiculously made fake from Baku regime, they took publicly available Armenian names from the voters' lists and, for the sake of plausibility, added data from the list of losses reported by our Ministry of Defense.

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsen_ View Post
    Another ridiculously made fake from Baku regime, they took publicly available Armenian names from the voters' lists and, for the sake of plausibility, added data from the list of losses reported by our Ministry of Defense.
    We announce that the ''assumptions'' of the Azerbaijani president have nothing to do with the reality. In contrast to the Azerbaijani government, which does not disclose its military losses saying that it's a ''military secret'', the Armenian side informs about its losses nearly on daily basis. At the moment the number of our servicemen killed in action is 1065'', the information verification center said.

https://armenpress.am/eng/news/1033078.html

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    Politicians make such fake promises to get the people to vote for them, but once they get in office the promises they made would either be compromised or never fulfilled. I mean, there is no legal contract between the voters and the politicians hence you couldn't say sue such politicians in contrast to say politicians and their donars. Israel is making a lot of money from this conflict similar to the US and UK's military sales to Saudi Arabia and her allies against the Yemenis. Basically, that's what George Orwell had predicted in his book, 1984. War is peace, peace is war and etc. Indeed. The whole "peace" agreements between Israel and certain Arab countries like here, Bahrain and Sudan are all just farce really since they had very close tied with one another for many years. Not to mention that the ethnic relations between Arabs and Jews are as bad as ever. All in all, no matter who you vote for the outcome will always be the same:

Yes, in every war or conflict, there is the oppressed and the oppressor, and Armenians are the ones who are being oppressed. My father, who once served in the PLO, told me that the organization had collaborated with several Armenian militias in both Armenia and the Levant(forgot what they were called) back in the 70's and early 80's..
    The disregard, by Turkey and Azerbaijan about the recent U.S. mediated ceasefire will cost President Trump some Armenian American votes (some of them in Swing-States).

According to Babayan, Turkey and Azerbaijan’s disregard to Trump’s statement would be a serious blow to the US President ahead of the presidential election.

https://armenpress.am/eng/news/1032789.html

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyp View Post
    My family comes from a recent nomadic background. If i'm not an Azerbaijani Turk nobody is my friend.
    I don't buy it! You're a cheerleader for them.

The difference is that Armenians, in the stronghold are defending their historic landmarks, cultural wealth, homes, families, relatives, comrades and friends from the daily attacks that come from (yours truly) Azerbaijan, directly helped by Turkey. Armenians achieved their immediate strategic goals, nearly 3 decades ago; since then, Azerbaijan has violated countless ceasefires, and that country has started a number of wars too.

Azerbaijan, on the other hand, has a bruised ego and bruised martial pride, because they lost a war 26 years ago. You don't see me screaming that I want Bitlis, Moush, Van, Erzincan, and Erzerum back from Turkey, but that's what you and your crowd try to do about Armenia's stronghold, an area that is officially recognized as part of the Armenian Highlands.

The motive for starting a war is entirely with Azerbaijan, because Armenians simply want to make a better life for the people in their stronghold. During the last 3 decades, Baku, Azerbaijan, has made many bellicose threats against Armenia, as well as its Artsakh stronghold. Baku's annual military budget has exceeded Armenia's entire annual budget, for a very long time.

There would've been very few deaths, these last few months, if Turkey hadn't colluded with Azerbaijan, with an evil scheme for war. But, hey, just keep complaining about Armenians, in this thread; it suits you well.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    German/Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R-Z2122
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,702
    Given: 8,964

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Armenian Bishop View Post
    I don't buy it! You're a cheerleader for them.

The difference is that Armenians, in the stronghold are defending their historic landmarks, cultural wealth, homes, families, relatives, comrades and friends from the daily attacks that come from (yours truly) Azerbaijan, directly helped by Turkey. Armenians achieved their immediate strategic goals, nearly 3 decades ago; since then, Azerbaijan has violated countless ceasefires, and that country has started a number of wars too.

Azerbaijan, on the other hand, has a bruised ego and bruised martial pride, because they lost a war 26 years ago. You don't see me screaming that I want Bitlis, Moush, Van, Erzincan, and Erzerum back from Turkey, but that's what you and your crowd try to do about Armenia's stronghold, an area that is officially recognized as part of the Armenian Highlands.

The motive for starting a war is entirely with Azerbaijan, because Armenians simply want to make a better life for the people in their stronghold. During the last 3 decades, Baku, Azerbaijan, has made many bellicose threats against Armenia, as well as its Artsakh stronghold. Baku's annual military budget has exceeded Armenia's entire annual budget, for a very long time.

There would've been very few deaths, these last few months, if Turkey hadn't colluded with Azerbaijan, with an evil scheme for war. But, hey, just keep complaining about Armenians, in this thread; it suits you well.
    I explained too often why I support Azerbaijan and to what extent I support Azerbaijan. I'm not going into it again.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

A Falsification of History: Azerbaijan's Fake World Investigated.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsen_ View Post
    lol. we lost a million gajillion bajillion combatants.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    German/Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R-Z2122
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,702
    Given: 8,964

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Armenian Bishop View Post

A Falsification of History: Azerbaijan's Fake World Investigated.
    Shirvan was turkified mostly with Iran-centered Empires from the 16th century on. That Shirvan is a historic different entitiy than Azerbaijan is of no meaning to me personally.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyp View Post
    Blah ... Blah ... Blah!
    Okay, I know you support an evil country. You're free to do that, and it's not my business to stop it. God will make Azerbaijan and Turkey answer for the evil that has been done, during the last century and a half.

Page 308 of 341 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318 ... LastLast

Thread Information