Page 338 of 341 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341 LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3409

Thread: BREAKING: Supported by Turkey, Azerbaijan has just started a war against Armenia

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkĎc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,973
    Given: 3,721

0 Not allowed!

Old farts again demonstrating in Yerevan against the ceasefire agreement. They are really keen of getting rid of their 18 year olds

Last Online
    Today @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,646
    Given: 11,582

1 Not allowed!

Azerbaijani soldier destroying Armenian cross in Nagorno-Karabakh few days ago

Barbarian scum.
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 2.0944% / 0.02094437
    60.0 Slavic:RUS_Sunghir_MA
    23.0 Paleobalkanic:MKD_Anc
    17.0 Byzantine:TUR_Marmara_Balikesir_Byz

Bender1999

1 Not allowed!

I am irritated, i thought Armenians hate Turks but the Armenians from Karabag buy(bought) Turkish products?

armenian bishop is crying now because he realized that Turkish products are even popular in Armenia. Really you must be a sad guy...

Last edited by Bender1999; 11-18-2020 at 08:54 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-05-2020 @ 06:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Politics
    Serbian Nationalism
    Religion
    Serbian Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 242
    Given: 120

3 Not allowed!

Left: Albanian Terrorist destroying Serbian Church, Kosovo and Metohija, Serbia, 2004

Right: Azerbaijani terrorist destroying Armenian Church, Artsakh, Armenia, 2020.

Same fate Respect for Armenian brothers. Long live Serbian-Armenian brotherhood.

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bender1999 View Post
    I am irritated, because I was hateful enough to say this: i thought Armenians hate Turks but the Armenians from Karabag buy(bought) Turkish products?

I'm a dolt, and brainwashed Turkic fool, saying that armenian bishop is crying now because he realized that Turkish products are even popular in Armenia. Really you must be a sad guy...

Hello Hater! I've known for a very long time (try decades) that Armenia has been importing products from Turkey; naturally, those products have made their way into Artsakh homes, but it means little to me, and not really in my radar.

Apparently, you're the one who's confounded, saying that you're irritated that Armenians don't actually hate Turks. Surprise, Surprise, I take people on a case by case basis, and I don't hate Turks for being Turks, you dolt; I do hate Turkish racism, ignorance, genocidal hatred, and bigotry against Armenians, and I do dislike the warped, stupid, distorted and demented ideas that filtrate through Pan-Turkic discussions.

My neighbor's husband, across the street, was Turkic, but passed away some years ago, but I still make coffee for his wife. Some many years ago, I had genuine beloved friendship with a Turkish chess friend. And, a very long time ago, I worked in a Turkish-American real estate office. So, what's you're problem?

Bender1999

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Armenian Bishop View Post
    Hello Hater! ... So, what's you're problem?
    I said many times i dont have anything against Armenians and i said to you many weeks ago before this war i would like to see this issue solved without violence, but nevertheless i would support Azerbaijan, not because they are our "brothers", but because they are my people. I dont feel related to any other people like i do for them, i even like them more than Turkey Turks. So stop being a crybaby like Arsen, i am not a "hater"(lol it sounds like a 12-years old girl who says that to the boys in her class who hate justin bieber). Besides of that i did not just say i dont have against Armenians, even i said that Turkey and Armenia should solve their conflict. My problem is ,for example you, that many claim things which are either in parts or totally wrong. If you can read, then you will see that many here also insult Turks. So stop discussing with a person who is not even half of your age.

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

0 Not allowed!

I said many times i dont have anything against Armenians and i said to you many weeks ago before this war i would like to see this issue solved without violence, but nevertheless i would support Azerbaijan, not because they are our "brothers", but because they are my people. I dont feel related to any other people like i do for them, i even like them more than Turkey Turks. So stop being a crybaby like Arsen, i am not a "hater"(lol it sounds like a 12-years old girl who says that to the boys in her class who hate justin bieber). Besides of that i did not just say i dont have against Armenians, even i said that Turkey and Armenia should solve their conflict. My problem is ,for example you, that many claim things which are either in parts or totally wrong. If you can read, then you will see that many here also insult Turks. So stop discussing with a person who is not even half of your age.
    What do age differences have to do with this? We're in a forum, with people from a wide variety of age groups; so, naturally we're going to communicate between different (age group) generations. But yes: I made the mistake of thinking that your immaturity is a character flaw among Turks, instead of simply needing to grow up. In the first place, I'm not really crying, and calling me a crybaby is just an immature ad hominem attack.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-22-2021 @ 07:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Edgelord
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 146
    Given: 128

1 Not allowed!

The only Armenians that are really active on here are Armenian Bishop, FinalFlash, and Arsen - just those three - the rest of them are either banned or left a really long time ago. Meanwhile Turkish members continue to register every single day while I haven't even heard of a single registration from the Armenian diaspora in the past several months. So it's really unfair if you think that Turks are being mistreated by Armenians here, as there are far more Turks who attack others than Armenians who must defend themselves.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,759
    Given: 8,734

0 Not allowed!

Have we some reliable estimation about the loss in each side?

Armenians should have negociate a peace treaty before the war. Giving back to azerbaidjan territory in exchange of the incorporation of nagarnoo karabak into armenia.
    Now many youngs armenians died for nothing and the demographics is worse than before.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,923
    Given: 18,997

0 Not allowed!

Yes several thousand young men, conscripts, died prematurely and it is a tragedy for both sides and for these people.

I think only professional soldiers should fight in wars, because it is part of their occupational risk and they get paid for it.

Just like miners can die in a mine collapse, and it is also part of their occupational risk, and they get paid for their job.

This war was won by drones, maybe in future wars only drones will fight each other with minimal human involvement.

Page 338 of 341 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341 LastLast

Thread Information