Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: What exactly makes someone an incel?

Ortho Alpha Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Roman Orthodox Christian
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,069
    Given: 14,258

0 Not allowed!

Posting to much about pussy and your supposed sex adventures in an online forum

Or starting penis threads

The latter applied to a formerly active member and is a more extreme case
    Last edited by Tauromachos; 10-02-2020 at 12:31 PM.
    The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Demons don't scare me.
    Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    They should be scared of me.

Last Online
    11-04-2023 @ 10:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrised Gallo-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Proto-Albanian
    Ancestry
    Indo-Europeans and Neolithic Wogs
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Taxonomy
    Ancient Roman + South Slavic or Hunnic Magyar
    Politics
    Anarchy
    Religion
    Prefer not to say.
    Relationship Status
    Prefer not to say
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 301
    Given: 286

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tauromachos View Post
    Posting to much about pussy and your supposed sex adventures in an online forum

Or starting penis threads

The latter applied to a formerly active member and is a more extreme case
    There's actually worse than just posting penis threads.
    Some shamelessly show off their own penis.

Not just in a forum but almost anywhere. I hate those types of people lol. Remember the "i showed you my dick now answer me" meme

It likely was caused by an Indian creep. Maybe one of those "open vagene show bob types"
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaylı View Post
    you look more scythian sarmatian than mixed blondes(they mixed with I)

you are true r1b
    Quote Originally Posted by Noff View Post
    I saw him. Looks like ancient Roman + South Slavic or Magyar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    Basal R and Q are too old to be directly associated with any linguistic group.

ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ ็้้้้ ้้้้็็็็็้ Mont's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 10:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Allah's strongest soldier
    Ancestry
    97% Caucasoid, 3% Mongoloid
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    J1-Z2215
    mtDNA
    HV
    Taxonomy
    Mesorrhine, Hyperleptoprosopic, and Beautiful
    Politics
    National-Primitivism with Cat characteristics
    Hero
    Mum
    Religion
    Naturalism / Pantheism / Atheism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 180
    Given: 80

1 Not allowed!

I believe that what makes someone an incel is mainly lack of social skills and I say that because I already saw some really ugly people getting girls just because they know how to talk.

Last Online
    03-30-2021 @ 12:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,595
    Given: 1,261

0 Not allowed!

When it comes to shyness and social awkwardness, incels rank at the very top. Some supreme gentlemen also think a 10/10 sorority girl is magically going to fall into their lap, those motherfuckers have hilariously high standards.

I mean, there are some really ugly sons of a bitch out there, but most of the time the real problem is in their heads and this directly impacts their sociability, presentation, etc.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Abominacion View Post
    someone who wants to get laid but can't for whatever reason
    Autism, we all know the world's oldest profession. I know it's not the same thing, but a lot of them are extremely paranoid about being virgins, getting intimate with a hooker to take this weight off their shoulders and get some experience as an added bonus would be a start.

But here's another problem, some of those faggots think they're Adonis reincarnated and women should be the ones lining up to fuck them.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Illyrius View Post

Do you think those incel men/guys have something other than looks what holds them back from getting laid.
    Like the soyboy basement dweller momma's fatass male perhaps? Do they lack the very essence of what it defines to be a man?
    Are they too socially awkward?(my cousin has level 1 autism)
    It can be that, yes. I think it's just something wrong with their general attitude on top of logistical factors (not enough of a social life, getting out of the house, etc). With me personally, I have a flat affect most of the time. I can't be bothered keeping up a conversation that I'm not interested in. And I won't laugh unless I think something is actually funny. Most everyday run-of-the-mill "jokes" in polite conversation are not actually funny, so I cannot pretend to act like they are. I don't understand how people can spontaneously laugh at the 'comic-strip' style "humor" in typical everyday conversation. For example, I was at a stock-market traders' meeting where I was complaining about how the price of natural gas fluctuates wildly every time Trump farts. The person I was talking to joked that that would make the price of natural gas go up (lower supply). While this is mildly funny, I cannot affect laughter as it is not sufficiently funny, imo, yet from my perspective it seems as if many people spend a lot of time laughing in polite conversation. When I go out to stock market group, or German conversation group, there are few women and the ones who are there are usually married or have a boyfriend. It's not that I'm ugly. Women usually think I'm attractive, women flirt with me on the street, and when I *can* get out on a date, women think I'm cool, there are just logistical factors holding me back like an unorthodox job that makes leaving the house unnecessary most of the time.

I've had 2-3 girlfriends in my life. I even had one long-term girlfriend who asked me to marry her (I declined).

I have not been with a woman sexually in 7 months. COVID has made doing so much harder, but even before COVID, it was not rare for me to go 6-12 months without getting laid. I don't consider myself an Incel however, as I think identifying as one is counterproductive because it reifies the concept of 'Inceldom' as an identity and constructing an identity around one's lack of sex is just plain stupid. If it gets really bad, I just save up $225 and see a hooker. I have also had casual "Splenda-baby" arrangements with girls willing to indulge my rather innocuous and simple (yet slightly eccentric) sexual tastes. I don't have an averse attitude towards sex-work because it has existed in every society going back for thousands of years, and men from every social and economic background patronize prostitutes. My liberal attitude toward prostitution is in contrast to the typical "Incel"'s who thinks patronizing prostitutes inherently makes one a loser, and so it's beneath their dignity. If Elliot Rodger had instead spent the $300 that he spent on his Gucci sunglasses on one or two California college working-girls, he may have found a reason to ditch his "Day of Retribution" plans and go on living. His father even offered to pay for him to see hookers, but alas, he declined.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

El_Abominacion

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Parça do Neymar View Post
    Autism, we all know the world's oldest profession. I know it's not the same thing, but a lot of them are extremely paranoid about being virgins, getting intimate with a hooker to take this weight off their shoulders and get some experience as an added bonus would be a start.

But here's another problem, some of those faggots think they're Adonis reincarnated and women should be the ones lining up to fuck them.
    A lot of them probably refrain from hookers cause they see it as a waste of money, paying for something that can potentially be gotten for free. I can see how it’d take the pressure off of being a virgin though

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

0 Not allowed!

Or they're just scared
    A lot of them probably refrain from hookers cause they see it as a waste of money, paying for something that can potentially be gotten for free. I can see how it’d take the pressure off of being a virgin though

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,867
    Given: 12,734

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    It can be that, yes. I think it's just something wrong with their general attitude on top of logistical factors (not enough of a social life, getting out of the house, etc). With me personally, I have a flat affect most of the time. I can't be bothered keeping up a conversation that I'm not interested in. And I won't laugh unless I think something is actually funny. Most everyday run-of-the-mill "jokes" in polite conversation are not actually funny, so I cannot pretend to act like they are. I don't understand how people can spontaneously laugh at the 'comic-strip' style "humor" in typical everyday conversation. For example, I was at a stock-market traders' meeting where I was complaining about how the price of natural gas fluctuates wildly every time Trump farts. The person I was talking to joked that that would make the price of natural gas go up (lower supply). While this is mildly funny, I cannot affect laughter as it is not sufficiently funny, imo, yet from my perspective it seems as if many people spend a lot of time laughing in polite conversation. When I go out to stock market group, or German conversation group, there are few women and the ones who are there are usually married or have a boyfriend. It's not that I'm ugly. Women usually think I'm attractive, women flirt with me on the street, and when I *can* get out on a date, women think I'm cool, there are just logistical factors holding me back like an unorthodox job that makes leaving the house unnecessary most of the time.

I've had 2-3 girlfriends in my life. I even had one long-term girlfriend who asked me to marry her (I declined).

I have not been with a woman sexually in 7 months. COVID has made doing so much harder, but even before COVID, it was not rare for me to go 6-12 months without getting laid. I don't consider myself an Incel however, as I think identifying as one is counterproductive because it reifies the concept of 'Inceldom' as an identity and constructing an identity around one's lack of sex is just plain stupid. If it gets really bad, I just save up $225 and see a hooker. I have also had casual "Splenda-baby" arrangements with girls willing to indulge my rather innocuous and simple (yet slightly eccentric) sexual tastes. I don't have an averse attitude towards sex-work because it has existed in every society going back for thousands of years, and men from every social and economic background patronize prostitutes. My liberal attitude toward prostitution is in contrast to the typical "Incel"'s who thinks patronizing prostitutes inherently makes one a loser, and so it's beneath their dignity. If Elliot Rodger had instead spent the $300 that he spent on his Gucci sunglasses on one or two California college working-girls, he may have found a reason to ditch his "Day of Retribution" plans and go on living. His father even offered to pay for him to see hookers, but alas, he declined.
    I don't know if this is the funniest post I have read on the forum or one of the most depressing but the combination makes it unique.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook View Post
    Or they're just scared
    It's both, their judgement is clouded by their own ego and they're also afraid of hookers, though many prostitutes are used to men in much worse shape.

In this old video the old brazilian man refuses to pay the hooker, then he states she's barely worthy 5 R$ (currently 0,90 USD).

Just look at this motherfucker.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information