Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,901
    Given: 4,814

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EternalYouth View Post
    Europeans feel inadequate to Jews because of the latter's superior merchant skills.
    White collar criminals are the lowest of the low of human quality.

Last Online
    06-09-2022 @ 08:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Not all Europeans are anti-Semites. I know many people who have nothing against Jews, but often use stereotypes that are offensive to Jews in conversation, without noticing that this is rude. Also, many white people wear clothes with pagan or even Nazi symbols, often unaware of where this or that print on their clothes came from and what it means. In this case, most Europeans really look like anti-Semites. I love Jewish culture and have many Jewish friends, so I share my observations about this topic. Recently, one of my friends gave me a Maccabee Apparel T-shirt (a clothing brand designed by Jewish veteran and quite popular among the Jewish fashion diaspora). You can take a look at the streetwear collection of this brand to make sure that Jews have nothing against good humor, but at the same time don't want to allow insults at the expense of their nation and religion.

Ein einzelner Gefangener.. Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    High Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Hillbilly
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U106/R-Z156
    mtDNA
    U5b2
    Taxonomy
    Country Boy
    Politics
    Zeitzeuge einer Zeitenwende
    Hero
    Klaus Störtebeker, Kurt Knispel
    Religion
    x982a{j:+
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,218
    Given: 5,102

1 Not allowed!

It surely runs in my specific bloodline.
    Runen raunen rechten Rat, über eiserne Felder nun zur Tat!

Last Online
    03-10-2023 @ 07:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Black Bolgar
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Y-DNA
    J-L25
    mtDNA
    HV2a
    Taxonomy
    AM Nordo-Mongoloid
    Hero
    Coon
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 219
    Given: 15

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    Europeans are genetically anti-Semitic
    - For Europeans are very anti-Semitic, it is in the European genes.
    anti-Semitic of anti-Jewish

Because:
    1 - the Jews are in a constant state of war with Semits.
    2 - the Jews speak Eliezer Ben Yehuda language + 8000 original words vokabulary so they are not Semitic speakers.
    3 - the Jews are genetically partially Semitic and partially Europeans.
    4 - Europeans are getting married for Jews and thats how Jews are genetically partially Europeans so ...
    where genetically pro-European Jews are finding genetically pro-Jew Europeans to marrie or is that kabbalah magic
    3dwarehouse.sketchup.com
    gedmatch.com - kit number GR5560694

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,730
    Given: 5,555

2 Not allowed!

Antisemitic is not the one who does not like Jews, but the one whom the Jews do not like.

Last Online
    09-23-2021 @ 05:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Romance
    Ethnicity
    97.96% Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2-PF363
    Hero
    Jesus Christ
    Religion
    Orthodox Byzantine
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 36

0 Not allowed!

Nowadays, being European does not only mean being Swedish, German, Danish, English, etc. In this case, you can say exactly by name: "Swedes / Germans / Danes / Etc" are anti-Semitic.
    But if you use the term "European", then you must know that you mean the whole of Europe.
    And if you want to involve the whole of Europe, you also involve me, who is European and I have a great attraction for Semites.
    They have good music, they have a good culture, they are very beautiful people, they dance and have fun in a more beautiful style than Europeans and Americans for whom fun generally means drugs and music with lyrics about: drugs, whores, mafia, money.
    They dance at weddings, parties, anniversaries, without using: drugs, prostitutes, mafia, money in the lyrics of the songs.
    They have large and united families, which is a wonderful feeling that makes me happy.
    They have a beautiful language, for which I feel a great attraction and which I would like to learn.
    The clothing style is great. And I would also like to visit their countries, they have a very beautiful architecture, you have something to visit, it is something unique on this globe.
    They have the religion, in fact that's where the religion of Europe comes from.
    They are gorgeous, I adore and love them. I can't have an anti-Semitic feeling, but I can have a feeling of love for the Semites, attraction and brotherhood, because we all come from the same ancestors, we are brothers and sisters.
    Anti-Semites are people with health problems, especially in the brain area, where they have various diseases, viruses, disorders, depression, anxiety, lack of iq, frustration. Anti-Semites have also been detected as people with spiritual problems (sinful, criminal, manic, mocking, hating).
    Do not catalog all people in the same pot, because this word will reach the ear of the last man "Europeans are anti-Semitic", and then the Semites will behave ugly and offensive to us, believing that we have something with them, when we in fact we love them so much.
    Personally, I prefer a Semitic to a man of the same ethnicity as me, who is evil at heart. I don't care if he's Semitic, I don't care!

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    Swedish source: https://www.svtplay.se/video/2838843...pis?start=auto

- Of course he [Jared Kushner] has special feelings for the country Israel.

- And Donald Trump is actually the most pro-Israel leader that has existed for the last two thousand years.

- Yes, I think it is very good that it is not Europeans who are involved, he continues.

- For Europeans are very anti-Semitic, it is in the European genes. Anti-Semitism lies in almost everyone born in Europe, they get it with their breast milk.

- Hating Jews is standard in Europe. Europeans have never been our friends. Never. Been our friends.

Jews are anti-human :

RACISM IN INFANTS

by Professor Kevin MacDonald
    excerpt from his book "Culture of Critique"

Page xxxii, paragraph 3: It is interesting that developmental psychologists have found unusually intense fear reactions among Israeli infants in response to strangers, while the opposite pattern is found for infants from North Germany. (See endnote 14) The Israeli infants were much more likely to become "inconsolably upset" in reaction to strangers, whereas the North German infants had relatively minor reactions to strangers. The Israeli babies therefore tended to have an unusual degree of stranger anxiety, while the North German babies were the opposite — findings that fit with the hypothesis that Europeans and Jews are on opposite ends of scales of xenophobia and ethnocentrism.

Endnote 14. Grossman et al. and Sagi et al., in I. Bretherton & E. Waters (Eds.), Growing Points in Attachment Theory and Research. Monographs for the Society for Research in Child Development, 50(1-2), 233-275. Sagi et al. suggest temperamental differences in stranger anxiety may be important because of the unusual intensity of the reactions of many of the Israeli infants. The tests were often terminated because of the intense crying of the infants. Sagi et al. find this pattern among both Kibbutz-reared and city-reared infants, although less strongly in the latter. However, the city-reared infants were subjected to somewhat different testing conditions: They were not subjected to a pre-test socialization episode with a stranger. Sagi et al. suggest that the socialization pre-test may have intensified reactions to strangers among the Kibbutz-reared babies, but they note that such pre-tests do not have this effect in samples of infants from Sweden and the U.S. This again highlights the difference between Israeli and European samples.

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************

A Jewish theologian from New York, Saadiya Grama, put it succinctly: “Jewish successes in the world are completely contingent upon the failure of all other peoples. Only when the gentiles face total catastrophe do the Jews experience good fortune" and “The difference between the people of Israel and the nations of the world is an essential one. The Jew by his source and in his very essence is entirely good. The goy, by his source and in his very essence is completely evil. This is not simply a matter of religious distinction, but rather of two completely different species.”

"Grama said explicitly and bluntly what many other Jews – from Lubavitch Hassids to Matti Golan – think. More importantly, it is a true presentation of the Jewish theological paradigm, cleansed of PR lies and dissimulation." - Israel Shamir

One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail. -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]

A leading Orthodox Rabbi Yosef, summed it up thusly : “Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world—only to serve the people of Israel. They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat”. It would be difficult to find a cruder statement of Jewish misanthropy.

Source : Jerusalem Post, 18 Oct 2010.

"The Jews, I find, are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[ersons] as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog." --US President Harry Truman, who presided over the end of WWII and its aftermath: From Truman's personal diary, 1947

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information