Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Attack her pressure points e.g. twist her arm or wrist like a martial arts master and bring her down gracefully.
    What footwear would be needed to turn this dispute to a romantic gas station situation.

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    England
    mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,273
    Given: 5,608

3 Not allowed!

People in this forum need help ASAP.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Not a bother. But what are your issues? You throw a lot of hate out there. I am really not your enemy but you really don't like anything I say. You hate your own nationality whereas I'm very much a nationalist whereas you would throw your countrymen down the river. You obviously don't like women so what is your deal on here? I admit I haven't read enough of your posts but you obviously have issues with me. I don't go out of my way to read your content so I don't know what is your interests on here. Anyway you come across as very angry. I'm really on here for the genetics and do get embroiled in some of the more controversial aspects on this forum but it is suicidal to do so because people here are extreme. You are one of the extreme people on here. I don't hate anyone not men, women and I really if people treat me okay I will give the same back to them but you aren't like this. I've reached out to you in PMs to try to explain my history. I'm not a feminist or a liberal but to you it doesn't matter. I think you like having enemies.
    I dont like people putting words in someones mouth and put false motives on others. I barrelly interact with you therefore I got no issue with you other than the few times I read stuff I cringe hard.

Indicating anyone here is in favour of hiting women and clearly ignore the fact we all see it as last resort and very unlikely extreme situation, is such a evil assumption by you, dont wonder then to get negative replies.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,549
    Given: 28,982

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    I dont like people putting words in someones mouth and put false motives on others. I barrelly interact with you therefore I got no issue with you other than the few times I read stuff I cringe hard.

Indicating anyone here is in favour of hiting women and clearly ignore the fact we all see it as last resort and very unlikely extreme situation, is such a evil assumption by you, dont wonder then to get negative replies.
    Well what you hate is exactly what you do. You accuse people of motives they don't have. Haven't you accused me of things that I'm not intending? So you put words in people's mouths as well. Our scant interactions here have always ended up in controversy because you have always accused me of things I don't feel at all. I have never done this to you. Anyway people reading this thread will think that males are condoning physical violence against women because they keep trying to come up with poor excuses instead of admitting it is wrong.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well what you hate is exactly what you do. You accuse people of motives they don't have. Haven't you accused me of things that I'm not intending? So you put words in people's mouths as well. Our scant interactions here have always ended up in controversy because you have always accused me of things I don't feel at all. I have never done this to you. Anyway people reading this thread will think that males are condoning physical violence against women because they keep trying to come up with poor excuses instead of admitting it is wrong.
    I am not aware of anything I accuse you to be thats not spot on. Calling you a liberal is not the same basket as accusing others to be in favor of actively hitting women.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Anyway people reading this thread will think that males are condoning physical violence against women because they keep trying to come up with poor excuses instead of admitting it is wrong.
    Are you on some kind of drugs ? A human attacking another human can paralyze another human for life or kill them. A male is more likely to be able to inflict that kind of damage but it does not mean a woman cannot. If you are attacked you need to defend yourself. I recommend harmless attacking of pressure points , on a woman, to bring her down like a martial artist at worst this can sometimes result in a sprained wrist but if the woman is really crazy then sometimes broken bones but that the latter is extremely rare I think.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    I am not aware of anything I accuse you to be thats not spot on. Calling you a liberal is not the same basket as accusing others to be in favor of actively hitting women.
    I'm not a liberal so it is not spot on. You just focus on one comment and ignore all the other comments. You wouldn't have a clue who your real enemy is but it isn't me and anyone that knows my history on here would know that. But you can manufacture all the enemies you want.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

1 Not allowed!

You think that apricity right wing males are misogynistic scum BUT to get a reality check, go check Melki's left nutter forum. There they will literally neuter themselves, pump themselves with steroids, and start a career as female mma fighter, to get back at you. But hey its fair game, since no balls, right? Right?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm not a liberal so it is not spot on. You just focus on one comment and ignore all the other comments. You wouldn't have a clue who your real enemy is but it isn't me and anyone that knows my history on here would know that. But you can manufacture all the enemies you want.
    I do think you are a enemy at all, not sure why you get that impression. I also dont think I ever insulted you in any bad manner.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    You think that apricity right wing males are misogynistic scum BUT to get a reality check, go check Melki's left nutter forum. There they will literally neuter themselves, pump themselves with steroids, and start a career as female mma fighter, to get back at you. But hey its fair game, since no balls, right? Right?
    Nope that is your invention. I'm not anti-male just because I think men hitting women is wrong. But as I said above invent enemies where there are none.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information