Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,013
    Given: 1,641

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IrisSelene View Post
    Why doesnt he also try to finish what the ottoman empire started in the balkans?
    The Balkans was NEVER supposed to be occupied by Turks, this was a satanic thing IMO.

Thrace and beyond were Christian realms...it breaks my heart that Ottomans had attacked it.centuries before Selim conquered Baghdad, Arabia and Yemen.
    It breaks my heart and makes me suspicious that none of the Ottoman sultans even perform the pilgrimage to Mecca! And we're more focused on Vienna sieges etc.

If you look at how Balkans hate Islam, compared to say MENA Christians, you will see one group saw Muslims as liberators from Roman yoke...and another group saw them as vicious evil invaders. Islam should never be spread via colonization or janissaries or anything like that.

With that out of the way
    Balkans will fall into Russian hands I am afraid. So American lapdogs there (Kosova etc) should prepare accordingly for the decisions they took. But even Serbia is behaving lapdoggy. Maybe the Chinese will take them all, who knows? They aren't as bad as the Americans (no matter what the media says, they are for eg uplifting Ethiopia as we speak).

Last Online
    07-31-2022 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    No idea
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    3/8 Hungarian 2/8 Bulgarian 2/8 Romanian 1/8 Croatian
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-(East)Baltid mix +(maybe)Uralid/Turanid admixture
    Politics
    I hate all of them
    Religion
    Freedom lmao
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,619
    Given: 3,546

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    The Balkans was NEVER supposed to be occupied by Turks, this was a satanic thing IMO.

Thrace and beyond were Christian realms...it breaks my heart that Ottomans had attacked it.centuries before Selim conquered Baghdad, Arabia and Yemen.
    It breaks my heart and makes me suspicious that none of the Ottoman sultans even perform the pilgrimage to Mecca! And we're more focused on Vienna sieges etc.

If you look at how Balkans hate Islam, compared to say MENA Christians, you will see one group saw Muslims as liberators from Roman yoke...and another group saw them as vicious evil invaders. Islam should never be spread via colonization or janissaries or anything like that.

With that out of the way
    Balkans will fall into Russian hands I am afraid. So American lapdogs there (Kosova etc) should prepare accordingly for the decisions they took. But even Serbia is behaving lapdoggy. Maybe the Chinese will take them all, who knows? They aren't as bad as the Americans (no matter what the media says, they are for eg uplifting Ethiopia as we speak).
    I do not want Americans, Chinese nor Russians to take over. I think they should fall from their grace and give way to new countries to lead, they've went way too far.

Also, I like celebrating Christmas, the day of the dead and Easter so I would still say no thank you to Islam lol

Enviado desde mi CLT-L09 mediante Tapatalk
    Classify Me !

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...y-or-phenotype

Please vote here ---------------------------------------------------> https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...e-would-I-pass

Banned
    Last Online
    11-27-2020 @ 09:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well, young lady...you have to prepare yourself, because we are entering something called the Eurasian century. You (and all European) will have to choose from one of the following options:

Russians
    Chinese
    Neo Ottoman Empire

Last Online
    07-31-2022 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    No idea
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    3/8 Hungarian 2/8 Bulgarian 2/8 Romanian 1/8 Croatian
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-(East)Baltid mix +(maybe)Uralid/Turanid admixture
    Politics
    I hate all of them
    Religion
    Freedom lmao
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,619
    Given: 3,546

0 Not allowed!

Well, young lady...you have to prepare yourself, because we are entering something called the Eurasian century. You (and all European) will have to choose from one of the following options:

Russians
    Chinese
    Neo Ottoman Empire
    D: Kill myself

Enviado desde mi CLT-L09 mediante Tapatalk
    Classify Me !

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...y-or-phenotype

Please vote here ---------------------------------------------------> https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...e-would-I-pass

Last Online
    11-06-2023 @ 04:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 156
    Given: 65

0 Not allowed!

Default 4 countries in 5 years??? You presume a lot is gonna happen quicktime

The only thing that comes to mind is occupied Azerbaijan. Or what Armenian propagandists call the "Republic of Artsakh".

Turkey and Azerbaijan have no issue with the territory integrity of the Republic of Armenia proper. What they have issue with is the occupation of 7 Rayons (provinces) of Azerbaijan, these are Aghdam, Jabragil, Fuzuli, Kalbajar, Gubadli, Lachin and Zangilan by Armenia.

Nagorno Karabakh/Qarabağ/Artsakh is meant to be an autonomous Armenian region within the Republic of Azerbaijan and is currently occupied by Armenia.

Qarabağ and the the 7 Azerbaijani provinces need to be returned to Azerbaijan.

Last Online
    10-07-2020 @ 12:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dardan
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 16

1 Not allowed!

With that out of the way

What do you mean by was never supposed to ? It was also never supposed to be occupied by the Romans, nor the Slavic raids or migrations or the Slavic Empires by that logic. The Ottomans were just another empire that managed to get hold of the region, to some extent they brought stability at one point up until the 19th century when the empire started crumbling.

Islam was never spread by the sword there as I know. It was an urban phenomenon in the start. People converted to avoid taxes and became crypto-christians. It was easier for Catholics to make the switch to Islam. Ottomans being seen as vicious invaders wasn't an image created up until later as a result of the Young Turks. The various empires that had earlier emerged in the region prior to Ottoman occupation were no better themselves regardless of what some Balkan people might depict it as today. Their way of thinking is the result of the nationalism developed in the 19th century. The Slavs were colonizing the region and taxing people like anyone else. Slavery was present and many other things. Forced assimilations and restrictions too. This is why one medieval source claimed Albanians hated the Slavs even more than they hated the Turks.

Not sure what you mean Kosova should prepare for it's decisions. Americans are the only ones who helped the Kosovar Albanians. In the first Balkan Wars, Albanians had no allies except for maybe the Austro-Hungarians. Serbia had the back up of Russia even back then and also France and other western powers, as a result large Albanian inhabited lands were annexed by the Slavic speaking neighbors.

If anything, the Kosovar Albanians should prepare against a full out war till the last man standing against a people that want them exterminated and are a threat to their very existence, regardless of what political stance the Albanians there have. They want them and their identity gone.

However, I am skeptical to the US losing hold there over Russia or the rest of the world or Europe watching as a war there breaks out where Russia is involved without getting involved themselves.

Last Online
    10-07-2020 @ 12:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dardan
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 16

1 Not allowed!

Russians
    Chinese
    Neo Ottoman Empire
    I chose to fight to the death till the last man standing. Albania and Kosovo should unite and work together and build an army as strong as they can and be prepared to fight for their very existence.

When Russia messed with the Chechens and committed massive crimes on it's civilians, the Chechens plotted civilian attacks as a revenge across Russia. So it's definitely not like these countries are invincible or that they cannot be touched. Revenge attacks within their own borders, on their own people, could occur from the very same people they are attempting at subjugating. Albanians should be willing to fight this type of war too if things from the enemy get taken too far. It's terrorist attacks used by Jihadists and the IRA. Blood exchanged with blood. You might call me crazy but if they even dare to invade Kosovo or Albania, at that point they asked for it.

Last Online
    04-04-2024 @ 04:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 202
    Given: 85

0 Not allowed!

In the event that America were to ever disengage from Europe and russia and turkey were to ever pose a threat, you'd just have EU be militarized and they could fend off these two powers. But i dont think Russia and Turkey are actually interested in expanding outside of their very close periphery in the first place.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
    What do you mean by was never supposed to ? It was also never supposed to be occupied by the Romans, nor the Slavic raids or migrations or the Slavic Empires by that logic. The Ottomans were just another empire that managed to get hold of the region, to some extent they brought stability at one point up until the 19th century when the empire started crumbling.

Islam was never spread by the sword there as I know. It was an urban phenomenon in the start. People converted to avoid taxes and became crypto-christians. It was easier for Catholics to make the switch to Islam. Ottomans being seen as vicious invaders wasn't an image created up until later as a result of the Young Turks. The various empires that had earlier emerged in the region prior to Ottoman occupation were no better themselves regardless of what some Balkan people might depict it as today. Their way of thinking is the result of the nationalism developed in the 19th century. The Slavs were colonizing the region and taxing people like anyone else. Slavery was present and many other things. Forced assimilations and restrictions too. This is why one medieval source claimed Albanians hated the Slavs even more than they hated the Turks.

Not sure what you mean Kosova should prepare for it's decisions. Americans are the only ones who helped the Kosovar Albanians. In the first Balkan Wars, Albanians had no allies except for maybe the Austro-Hungarians. Serbia had the back up of Russia even back then and also France and other western powers, as a result large Albanian inhabited lands were annexed by the Slavic speaking neighbors.

If anything, the Kosovar Albanians should prepare against a full out war till the last man standing against a people that want them exterminated and are a threat to their very existence, regardless of what political stance the Albanians there have. They want them and their identity gone.

However, I am skeptical to the US losing hold there over Russia or the rest of the world or Europe watching as a war there breaks out where Russia is involved without getting involved themselves.
    Thank you for correcting my views. I wasn't aware of the previously positive image of Ottomans prior to the secular Young Turks.

Also thanks for your geopolitical analysis and input

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!