Justinian, Constantine, Augustus, Charlemagne, Aurelian, Alexander
    Religion
    Uralische beauties, Viktor Orban
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,627
    Given: 10,176

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    Golden Dawn is definitely a criminal organization (even its name is reminiscent of a Chinese triad).
    Its partisans are not ashamed to lay claim loudly and clearly to the Nazi legacy and express their profound devotion to Hitler. Worse, some of them indulge in extreme street violence, stabbing their opponents or immigrants and claiming that it was in self-defense.
    No wonder that so many male Greek users admire them so much; they are by far TA's most aggressive members.

And what a demonstration of hypocrisy. The same users will often condemn the act of violence perpetrated by Antifa activists, calling them terrorists...they would like their organization to be declared illegal and be dismantled.
    It's the pot calling the kettle black.

People attack the antifa because they are actively destroying property, people attack the far-right because AHistory X was a good movie.

The property GD used to attack was that of illegal vendors/smugglers who are supported by outlaw gangs.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,924
    Given: 4,821

0 Not allowed!

At the end of the day I dont follow moneymen plutocrats like Mitsotakis. I loathe them and I don't follow people that doesn't respect the basic human culture such as marriage but a snotfaced marxist - as I view him as not dependable.

I don't see these two types where there heart is in the right place for their people. Mixaloliakos is a distinguished commando for many years but is his heart in the right place for the country and the question is yes. You lead I follow.

It is also very very dangerous to trake nationalism away from Greece as it puts our special forces in grave danger. If its not for their love for their country and people they have nothing to fight for. Military is all in the mind and take that away from them they are as good as dead.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2020 @ 12:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Republika Srpska
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Borreby
    Hero
    My Parents
    Religion
    Serbian Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 411
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

Many Greeks from Golden Dawn fought in Bosnian War on Serbian side, they have my respect.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,536
    Given: 899

0 Not allowed!

Bro honestly its not a criminal organization. Greece needs reforms, it is too back bent on western ways and not crucial ideologies that founded the nation. in my honest opinion they need another military junta to run it before it becomes even further brown nosed in european affairs

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by King Niko View Post
    Bro honestly its not a criminal organization. Greece needs reforms, it is too back bent on western ways and not crucial ideologies that founded the nation. in my honest opinion they need another military junta to run it before it becomes even further brown nosed in european affairs
    Not a junta, a bit too far. What's needed is merely a governing body that's founded strictly on liberal nationalism, aka the known ethnonationalism we talk about today, which focuses on the ethnos and the principle of ethnic homogeneity on the ancestral homeland, which on its own is the source for the culture and the affairs of the nation to thrive.

Sooner or later, new nationalist forces will emerge again. Because let's not lie, Greeks are far too aware on immigration and demographics and they'll soon find a new representative force in order for the will of the people.

And, we have to exit the EU. Immediately. It destroyed our economy completely. I mean before we even joined we had no debt, no deficits, no inflation, astronomic growth rates, actual huge industry and agriculture and one of the highest incomes per capita in the world. Look at us now...
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,536
    Given: 899

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    Not a junta, a bit too far. What's needed is merely a governing body that's founded strictly on liberal nationalism, aka the known ethnonationalism we talk about today, which focuses on the ethnos and the principle of ethnic homogeneity on the ancestral homeland, which on its own is the source for the culture and the affairs of the nation to thrive.

Sooner or later, new nationalist forces will emerge again. Because let's not lie, Greeks are far too aware on immigration and demographics and they'll soon find a new representative force in order for the will of the people.

And, we have to exit the EU. Immediately. It destroyed our economy completely. I mean before we even joined we had no debt, no deficits, no inflation, astronomic growth rates, actual huge industry and agriculture and one of the highest incomes per capita in the world. Look at us now...
    EU did not destroy Greece, its make shift policies that pressed it into a direction that it was not ready nor capable for is hurting it bad. Greece needs a nationalist revival. It is too separated and it is ripping the nation apart. Maybe a junta is too far, but there needs an iron fist rule to get it back on its feet. Other wise it will either only get worse or be stuck in limbo, with what it wants and what it can have.

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 07:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    iranic. anatolian.
    Ethnicity
    kurd. anatolian highlander
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Hero
    serhat apo
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,286
    Given: 6,796

0 Not allowed!

Funny how the turks here are all loving this and preach tolerance and compassion to the Greek users here.
    While theyr democratically elected president erdogan is killing and taking over countries like Syria Iraq Armenia Libya and Cyprus.
    If Greece doesn't see the threat in this hippy communist politics than they will be justly genocides and theyr women will become concubines to the new Muslim inhabitants.

Tolerance to weakness will be replaced by values of strength.
    Either Greeks will overcome. Or they will be replaced by people who don't have those inferior values

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    the lone-wolf type guys are very attractive.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information