City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,130
    Given: 58,889

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Novi Pazar View Post
    +1 Morti, as l had said earlier roughly 30% of Serbs have a range of olive tones from a darker to a lighter, it’s just what it is. Genetics is funny, l’ve come across people who’s child is blond but both parents have black hair........this can apply to olive complexion too.

This is dumb, if purity is to be achieved then let’s rid Serbia of all non-European haplogroups except for I2a/b and I1?
    I agree with the estimate of 30% yes. Many serbs are also very pale. But 70% of serbs look "ethnic" for white anglo-saxon standards. Even stoja dzesika stojadinovic has a "flavour" to me and she is light eyed and half english/irish, it must be from her half serb side.

and thats why some serbs will suffer the complex that they are not "white enough" or "balkan", counting also the olive complexioned people etc. i mean the ones who aspire to be just "white" like "white" in america people like castor, i wonder what he looks like, maybe he is dark and hairy
    Last edited by Mortimer; 10-10-2020 at 08:13 AM.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-13-2023 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 735
    Given: 846

2 Not allowed!

^ +1 again, morti, well said! I was reading through the post before and one of our Romanian friends mentioned ‘inferiority’ complex, yes, this is absolutely true, Serbs feel they need to be part of the ‘western’ pale pink white club. Obviously some Serbs aren’t proud of who they are, ashamed? What are some going to do a Michael Jackson skin bleach or something to look more Celtic pale? Budali lol

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2021 @ 11:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Zeta Reticulan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Copernican Principle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,346
    Given: 1,328

0 Not allowed!

^ +1 again, morti, well said! I was reading through the post before and one of our Romanian friends mentioned ‘inferiority’ complex, yes, this is absolutely true, Serbs feel they need to be part of the ‘western’ pale pink white club. Obviously some Serbs aren’t proud of who they are, ashamed? What are some going to do a Michael Jackson skin bleach or something to look more Celtic pale? Budali lol
    Serbs incorporated many non-Slavs in their ranks, its obvious.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

^ I’m not exactly talking about racism, per se, I’m talking about natural Serbs whom other Serbs see as not because they don’t fit a Germanic Aryan model, dumb. It’s scary what Serbs think of me, a descendant of ones from Leposavic and Gniljane? Here in Australia, Melbourne, we just got out of winter and beginning to get a stronger sun and I’m tanned, l easily tan. My dad has blond hair and is olive, mum has black hair and pale white, can’t tan and peels. Now, l up for the chop because l don’t fit Charles Darwin’s Serbian selection model? Dumb and retarded!

Last Online
    Today @ 04:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkanic
    Ethnicity
    Shepherd
    Ancestry
    Mostly Romanian, minor Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 --> E-FTB6334
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Religion
    Orthodox-Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,973
    Given: 1,318

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pulstar View Post
    Serbs incorporated many non-Slavs in their ranks, its obvious.
    that depends on who you ask,every one does not share the same view on our origin,no one knows who the ancient Serbs were,all theoryes still, and every side hase proof for ther theory

i belive that autosomal dna will be the key to find our origin, and how it is showing now it seems like balkan theory is leeding

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2021 @ 11:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Zeta Reticulan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Copernican Principle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,346
    Given: 1,328

0 Not allowed!

^ I’m not exactly talking about racism, per se, I’m talking about natural Serbs whom other Serbs see as not because they don’t fit a Germanic Aryan model, dumb. It’s scary what Serbs think of me, a descendant of ones from Leposavic and Gniljane? Here in Australia, Melbourne, we just got out of winter and beginning to get a stronger sun and I’m tanned, l easily tan. My dad has blond hair and is olive, mum has black hair and pale white, can’t tan and peels. Now, l up for the chop because l don’t fit Charles Darwin’s Serbian selection model? Dumb and retarded!
    I was talking about late incorporations, no more than 300 years ago. Balkan people are mixed anyhow (more than in other parts of Europe, with perhaps exception of the very Eastern parts of Europe).

Quote Originally Posted by Milenko View Post
    that depends on who you ask,every one does not share the same view on our origin,no one knows who the ancient Serbs were,all theoryes still, and every side hase proof for ther theory

i belive that autosomal dna will be the key to find our origin, and how it is showing now it seems like balkan theory is leeding
    I mean, original Serbs were Slavs according to the historical evidence. Now you might believe in quasi-theories as of late, but I think they are made by the people that don't fall within Slavic spectre to justify their existence among Serbian nation. That behaviour is somehow endemic to the Balkan.

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    81.25% Serbian, 12.5% Croatian, 6.25% Romanian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,861
    Given: 8,987

2 Not allowed!

Castor, come on man, Hrvati call us cigani as a slurr, who’s to say those idiots from Croatia just slipped it in.
    The only source for this whole interview that I am able to find are quotes on krstarica and some other forums. Just another case of fake news.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

^ thought so! I watched the Netflix documentary about Vlade and his lost friend Drazen Petrovic, correct me if l’m wrong l thought someone said Gypsy when he was in Zagreb.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkanic
    Ethnicity
    Shepherd
    Ancestry
    Mostly Romanian, minor Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 --> E-FTB6334
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Religion
    Orthodox-Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,973
    Given: 1,318

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pulstar View Post
    I was talking about late incorporations, no more than 300 years ago. Balkan people are mixed anyhow (more than in other parts of Europe, with perhaps exception of the very Eastern parts of Europe).

I mean, original Serbs were Slavs according to the historical evidence. Now you might believe in quasi-theories as of late, but I think they are made by the people that don't fall within Slavic spectre to justify their existence among Serbian nation. That behaviour is somehow endemic to the Balkan.
    I dont know, just saying that all is theory so far, but I do belive we will get to the botom of this one day, and finaly we can put it to rest
    Last edited by MandM; 10-11-2020 at 03:08 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information