View Poll Results: You can choose one of the 3 options.

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Armenia

33 47.83%
  • Azerbaijan

20 28.99%
  • NONE. I do not giva a damn about both of them.

16 23.19%
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Armenia or Azerbaijan. Who would you support?

Last Online
    07-31-2022 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    No idea
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    3/8 Hungarian 2/8 Bulgarian 2/8 Romanian 1/8 Croatian
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-(East)Baltid mix +(maybe)Uralid/Turanid admixture
    Politics
    I hate all of them
    Religion
    Freedom lmao
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,619
    Given: 3,546

1 Not allowed!

I don't know who to believe anymore. I just know Armenia used to be BIG and Turkey seemed to decide they wanted all of that for themselves. And now Armenia is a rather tiny land and as if that's not enough, Azerbaijan wants to take more land from them.

Also, sad that there are more Armenians living outside Armenia than inside. It's fucking sad. I feel for them.

I don't know how I should react though because I can see both sides getting mad and maybe each one has a different views of those events, as they are all most likely manipulated in some way. They always are.

And I feel like if something similar ever happened in Romania with Moldova and Transylvania... I wouldn't want people to rush in and support someone blindly either.

But I just wish they can figure things out someday somehow. Because it's sad. People just want to have live on their own land....

So much hate around the world because of territories... Such a sad reality.

Sometimes I think they should just let that place become independent so the two people can live there without any of the countries pulling at them.

But I know that would be impossible because of r e l i g i o n. Like always.

Azerbaijani people would definitely want it to be muslim, and Armenians Orthodox. And just like that I doubt it will ever be resolved, at least not peacefully and with both approving it.

Enviado desde mi CLT-L09 mediante Tapatalk
    Classify Me !

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...y-or-phenotype

Please vote here ---------------------------------------------------> https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...e-would-I-pass

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Quintessential Western Euro
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgish, English
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,019
    Given: 4,943

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Javid View Post
    Thanks for being racist but I'm not a muslim at all, I'm an atheist. Obviously you know nothing about Azerbaijan and the region in general.

Wikipedia as a source? Nice..
    I didn’t imply you’re necessarily Muslim, you speak as an Azeri. And whether you like it or not, you’re conditioned and influenced by your civilisation, and it's not my fault if it unfortunately lacks critical thinking.

You evacuate the issue too easily saying I refer too Wikipedia. There are tangible sources on the page.

In this article, for ex., you can see support to the fact Nagorno-Karabagh is historically Armenian:

“Azerbaijan’s Prospects In Nagorno–Karabakh”, ALEC RASIZADE, World Affairs: The Journal of International Issues, Vol. 15, No. 2 (SUMMER 2011 (APRIL-JUNE)), pp. 140-164

https://www.jstor.org/stable/4850507...b013fcec&seq=1

Now, what seems to be a particularly important document (maybe particularly for Azeris, as it seems) is the Russian census of the population of the Karabagh Khanate in 1823. And there is a tendency among Azeris to identify the whole Khanate with Nagorno-Karabakh, in order to get an overwhelming majority of Turkic people, which is dishonest.

George Bournoutian and other scholars have pointed out that issue.

The Making of Nagorno-Karabagh: From Secession to Republic, Levon Chorbajian.

https://books.google.be/books?id=-Cl...rabakh&f=false

Just to say, I don’t think I’m going to buy a copy of the primary source just for you.

By the way, I am very concerned with the ethics of Azeris, when I see the videos where people from your army mutilate Armenians and other horrors…

I am also very concerned with the ancient Armenian cultural heritage in Nagorno-Karabagh. I presage the same horrible destructions as in Cyprus, since it was illegally invaded the Turks…

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,078
    Given: 911

2 Not allowed!

Azerbaijan.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 07:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Dulkadirids
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    idk yet
    mtDNA
    idk yet
    Taxonomy
    between Turanid and med
    Politics
    Friendship
    Hero
    Kotyan Khan from Age of Empires 2
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,020
    Given: 4,752

0 Not allowed!

Of Course Honorable Azerbaijan
    Armenians are the most dishonorable and loser nation i have ever know
    KARABAKH IS WESTERN TURCOMANIA

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Dulkadirids
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    idk yet
    mtDNA
    idk yet
    Taxonomy
    between Turanid and med
    Politics
    Friendship
    Hero
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laly View Post
    I didn’t imply you’re necessarily Muslim, you speak as an Azeri. And whether you like it or not, you’re conditioned and influenced by your civilisation, and it's not my fault if it unfortunately lacks critical thinking.

You evacuate the issue too easily saying I refer too Wikipedia. There are tangible sources on the page.

In this article, for ex., you can see support to the fact Nagorno-Karabagh is historically Armenian:

“Azerbaijan’s Prospects In Nagorno–Karabakh”, ALEC RASIZADE, World Affairs: The Journal of International Issues, Vol. 15, No. 2 (SUMMER 2011 (APRIL-JUNE)), pp. 140-164

https://www.jstor.org/stable/4850507...b013fcec&seq=1

Now, what seems to be a particularly important document (maybe particularly for Azeris, as it seems) is the Russian census of the population of the Karabagh Khanate in 1823. And there is a tendency among Azeris to identify the whole Khanate with Nagorno-Karabakh, in order to get an overwhelming majority of Turkic people, which is dishonest.

George Bournoutian and other scholars have pointed out that issue.

[img]hti.imgur.com/cKXMpnB.png[/img]

The Making of Nagorno-Karabagh: From Secession to Republic, Levon Chorbajian.

https://books.google.be/books?id=-Cl...rabakh&f=false

Just to say, I don’t think I’m going to buy a copy of the primary source just for you.

By the way, I am very concerned with the ethics of Azeris, when I see the videos where people from your army mutilate Armenians and other horrors…

[img]https:/

I am also very concerned with the ancient Armenian cultural heritage in Nagorno-Karabagh. I presage the same horrible destructions as in Cyprus, since it was illegally invaded the Turks…
    Have you heard KARABAKH KHANATE before?
    Armenians are just playing victim everytime and they are losing every war this is why they are the most dishonorable and loser nation
    We don't care armenian civilization honestly they can't defend their civilization and My ancestors conquered their Lands for my people so Karabakh is OURS
    Last edited by Altaylı; 02-21-2021 at 10:50 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Altaylı View Post
    Have you heard KARABAKH KHANATE before?
    Armenians are just playing victim everytime and they are losing every war this is why they are the most dishonorable and loser nation
    We don't care armenian civilization honestly they can't defend their civilization and My ancestors conquered their Lands for my people so Karabakh is OURS
    Lol. You don’t acquire dignity and honourability through the sword, unless you’re Muslim, but rather through the greatness of the spirit.

The Ottoman empire was a military power, and only that. That’s why it’s highly despicable.

And the Armenians remained dignified in front of the Azeris, helped by Turkey and the greatest military arsenal, as well as by the jihadi international.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Dulkadirids
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    idk yet
    mtDNA
    idk yet
    Taxonomy
    between Turanid and med
    Politics
    Friendship
    Hero
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lol. You don’t acquire dignity and honourability through the sword, unless you’re Muslim, but rather through the greatness of the spirit.

The Ottoman empire was a military power, and only that. That’s why it’s highly despicable.

And the Armenians remained dignified in front of the Azeris, helped by Turkey and the greatest military arsenal, as well as by the jihadi international.
    Lol i said they are loser because of they lost every WAR. They are dishonorable because of they are playing victim everytime
    Ottomans are not just military power Ottoman and Seljuk culture, arts poems are 1000 times better than stupid armenian farmer culture

Also Azerbaijan and Turkey are totally same if we help them this is not for jihad or other things just for our common history
    Azerbaijanis care noble Turcoman blood

Military =power = being Chad = honor
    Last edited by Altaylı; 02-21-2021 at 11:27 AM.

Last Online
    04-06-2024 @ 06:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Avar (3/4) Crimean Tatar (1/4)
    Ancestry
    Northern Caucasia
    Country
    Finland
    mtDNA
    H13a
    Taxonomy
    north pontid with proto-nordid elements
    Hero
    Ataturk, Shamil the Avar, Robin Cook, Bertrand Russel
    Religion
    Tengrism
    Relationship Status
    engaged to N1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 639
    Given: 1,142

2 Not allowed!

Seriously? Were you saying the same things while Armenians killing more than 160 unarmed and vulnarable civilians (especially children) in Hojali in 1992? Or did you ever read when and how EOKA scums slaughtered the families with young children in their homes putting them in bath tubes and shot in 1960s? They are all in records you can just find them if you look at the right sources

btw there were no remarkable Hays living in todays Armenia before 1820s, Russians brought them from southern regions to find support as a christian ally with Turkmenchay Treaty in 1828, and its a known fact! Armenians are not natural inhabitants of Transcaucasia, their country is a made-up one between Azerbaijan and Turkey by Russia. And please be informed that the name Armen-Arman-Erman (all etymologically the same) belongs to the same Kipchak tribe so a Turkic name and historical Armenia was an ancient Turkic land in the first place, even Wiki says that way to some extent

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...t_The_Armeno-_

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Altaylı View Post
    Lol i said they are loser because of they lost every WAR. They are dishonorable because of they are playing victim everytime
    Ottomans are not just military power Ottoman and Seljuk culture, arts poems are 1000 times better than stupid armenian farmer culture

Also Azerbaijan and Turkey are totally same if we help them this is not for jihad or other things just for our common history
    Azerbaijanis care noble Turcoman blood

Military =power = being Chad = honor
    Yeah, as I said, typical Muslim mindset.

The Ottoman Empire was a wonderful military and administrative power, but that’s it. It was a desert in an intellectual, economic, scientific and technological point of view (like the rest of the Islamic world, in great decline since the closing of the doors of ijtihad). In denial, you found refuge in an out-of-date mathematical abstraction, in poetry and all the intellectual effort was reserved for the art of jurisprudence, showing an incredible lack of curiosity for the advances of the Western world. And you will even wait four centuries after the birth of printing, until the ulemas finally allow the opening of a press in Instanbul. By the way, it goes without saying that the Armenians used printing in the Ottoman Empire much earlier and that they played an important role in its development there.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Dulkadirids
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    idk yet
    mtDNA
    idk yet
    Taxonomy
    between Turanid and med
    Politics
    Friendship
    Hero
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah, as I said, typical Muslim mindset.

The Ottoman Empire was a wonderful military and administrative power, but that’s it. It was a desert in an intellectual, economic, scientific and technological point of view (like the rest of the Islamic world, in great decline since the closing of the doors of ijtihad). In denial, you found refuge in an out-of-date mathematical abstraction, in poetry and all the intellectual effort was reserved for the art of jurisprudence, showing an incredible lack of curiosity for the advances of the Western world. And you will even wait four centuries after the birth of printing, until the ulemas finally allow the opening of a press in Instanbul. By the way, it goes without saying that the Armenians used printing in the Ottoman Empire much earlier and that they played an important role in its development there.
    Totally wrong
    Islamic World was better than europe in science in 1000-1500 there were a lot of muslim scientist like Avni Cenna Ali kuşçu Muhammed bin Mûsâ el-Hârizmî etc.
    Even Ottoman Sultan Fatih Sultan Mehmet knows 6-7 different languages (he knew 6 7 different languages when he was just 19)

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information