Thread: Im Catholic but I deplore Eastern Christian relations with historically germanophile Pope

Last Online
    03-11-2021 @ 06:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Colchis
    Country
    Spain
    Religion
    Philo-nestorian catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

Default Im Catholic but I deplore Eastern Christian relations with historically germanophile Pope

I'm catholic (in name only) and I object Eastern Christian relations with historically germanophile Pope that I’ve seen repeatedly in the media.
    Rapprochements at the price of narrow differences for the benefit of Pope and at the expense of identity Eastern Churches.

The fact of sharing the same faith with an English or German won't be able to hide/mask overwhelming manners differences : Compelled by Pope Fake unions, at the same time that my creed refuses ANY fellowship on an equal footing with my Romanian neighbor which seems to have more in common. I would gladly become Eastern Christian if they were united.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,096
    Given: 24,273

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PortusLucis View Post
    I'm catholic (in name only) and I object Eastern Christian relations with historically germanophile Pope that I’ve seen repeatedly in the media.
    Dude, this is like your second thread. Stick to the original thread.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-federation-or

And today is 2020, Carlists are a fringe entity now. The Catholic Church is no longer germanophile.

Quote Originally Posted by PortusLucis View Post
    The fact of sharing the same faith with an English or German won't be able to hide/mask overwhelming manners differences : Compelled by Pope Fake unions, at the same time that my creed refuses ANY fellowship on an equal footing with my Romanian neighbor which seems to have more in common. I would gladly become Eastern Christian if they were united.
    Actually, there are more spics in Spain than gypsies from Romania. I checked.

1.2 million Latin Americans > 600,000 something Romanians.

So you have a lot in common with catholic spics, and you are a 27 year old incel, go conquistador some brown catholic pussy lel.
    Last edited by sean; 10-11-2020 at 10:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Thread Information