Edgelord
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 146
    Given: 128

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Damiăo de Góis View Post
    I was and that never happened. What happened was a italian vs spanish (+ portuguese) troll war, in which i guess some latino members joined in, just like some french users of italian descent also joined for example. That's very different from "spaniards attacking europeans"

If you check a forum called "italicroots" you'll get the picture. Anyway, looks like some people still haven't get over it.
    Latinos and MENAs didn't begin flooding the Apricity until 2013. Before that they were members but just in few numbers. And ever since then they've used this website as a launching pad for their autistic OWDs. In fact as of 2020 there are more posts in the Latin American and Turkish subforums than in the Greek and Russian ones.

This website was originally supposed to be a European preservationist forum but it has become a human biodiversity forum, sort of like Anthroscape, which is probably the Apricity's greatest rival in the anthroforum world. You were active here for over a decade, perhaps you could inform me about what happened here before 2013?

Last Online
    03-23-2024 @ 09:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,742
    Given: 3,217

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Area51Defender View Post
    Latinos and MENAs didn't begin flooding the Apricity until 2013. Before that they were members but just in few numbers. And ever since then they've used this website as a launching pad for their autistic OWDs. In fact as of 2020 there are more posts in the Latin American and Turkish subforums than in the Greek and Russian ones.

This website was originally supposed to be a European preservationist forum but it has become a human biodiversity forum, sort of like Anthroscape, which is probably the Apricity's greatest rival in the anthroforum world. You were active here for over a decade, perhaps you could inform me about what happened here before 2013?
    I checked and Sikeliot joined in 2011. So i guess there was a lot of shitposting before 2013.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-22-2021 @ 07:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Edgelord
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Neither I was here in 2014-2016, nor are all Spaniards who would do that.

And probably they did that in response to people like you.

After all, if you don't stop repeating to us that we are Moors, Jews, Gypsies, Blacks or Arabs, you should be happy that we finally accept our place.
    They were calling Balkanites Turks and Finns Mongols without consequences. They should've been on the opposite side of their South American ex-colonials but instead they sided with them.

The South American posters should've been ranting about and insulting the Spanish posters but instead they tried to play nice and do anything to get accepted by Spaniards as equals and not as former colonial subjects.

This was especially evident as most of the South Americans here were not mestizos but castizos and criollos, they tried to highlight not only their Castilian blood but also their Basque, Italian, German, and Polish blood.

As for the MENA posters such as North Africans, Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Afghans, and Pakistanis, they justified their claims to whiteness with the excuse that they were Caucasoids just like Europeans. Loads of threads were opened to depict the light-eyed light-haired minorities in their populations.

With the endorsement of Sikeliot MENAs were being compared to Southern Europeans on the daily, and this pissed off a lot of European posters save for Iberians. Iberians were excluded from the darkwashing of other Southern Europeans by being compared to British and Irish.

Eventually the Iberians dominated the trolling industry and the admin did little to stop them. They attacked other ethnicities in hordes and every thread that involved them became a shitstorm. And that was the peak of this website's activity, one giant trollfest.

Just stating the facts so you know.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Edgelord
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Damiăo de Góis View Post
    I checked and Sikeliot joined in 2011. So i guess there was a lot of shitposting before 2013.
    Labaru and Mordid joined in 2010. Trolling was a thing even before Sikeliot joined.

But did you participate in the trolling? If you did then that's a shame.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,689
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

The Italo Armenoid Middle Eastern boy lies like the Sicilian he is

When I joined this forum, when I still had not wrote a single post, I was "welcomed" by a supposed French via PM insulting all the Spaniards... yet this mongrel from Italy has the balls of blaming Spaniards of attacks and insults to other Europeans, juasss.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Edgelord
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    The Italo Armenoid Middle Eastern boy lies like the Sicilian he is

When I joined this forum, when I still had not wrote a single post, I was "welcomed" by a supposed French via PM insulting all the Spaniards... yet this mongrel from Italy has the balls of blaming Spaniards of attacks and insults to other Europeans, juasss.
    Says the guy who literally does find any excuse to make any other European country seem worse than Spain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information