Page 127 of 353 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 3527

Thread: Will Donald Trump win or lose the election?

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,201
    Given: 58,972

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daco Celtic View Post
    Cable news roundtables are now debating whether Mortimer's Trump endorsement was a net positive or negative.
    I didnt endorsed him in the name of the roma community in any country or world wide, "im not a roma spokesperson", everyone thinks i speak for roma, i dont speak for roma, im just a random guy who registered because he is bored and wants to debate, discuss and inform himself, post videos, selfies, have fun etc. i speak for MYSElF FOR NO ONE ELSE and Im not a gypsy king or something most gypsies dont give a fuck about me or if i endorsed him
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 08:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,426
    Given: 4,139

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Sales tax, tariffs, etc. Income tax is a relatively new tax (1913 in the US and it was a tax only on the top 1%). Most taxes are wasted because there is an incentive when working with governments to jack up prices. To government officials, your hard-earned money is like play money. It's like when you were a kid and your parents gave you $5 just as a treat. Did you value it as much as when you worked hard for that $5?

All of that can also be paid for by private means but I'm not going to get into that because that would take forever to talk about it and don't want to spend any more time.

It's almost as if you thought we always had income taxes.

It's noted you didn't address my Christian and abortion question. Why are you forcing people to go against their religious beliefs? They disagree on what is the greater good. Why does their opinion on what is the greater good have less value than that of those who believe access to abortion if for the greater good?

There have been many crimes throughout history by people claiming they're doing it for the greater good. It's subjective.

Then you'll be disappointed. A hospital and ambulance can't deny care for an emergency. You're still responsible for the medical bill later.

My argument is fine. Your response to my argument is what is ridiculous.

Charity organizations for those in need. People, especially religious people and organizations, are very giving and we can work to make them more efficient. I give to charities, do you? If not then why so cruel?

Private health care becomes far less affordable to people because of national healthcare and so many people who could have gotten better care if they weren't burdened with taxes get inadequate care.

Anyway, this conversation should be elsewhere. I just couldn't help but address some of the things you said in a post about blending Sanders and Trump's beliefs to make a successful candidate.
    Libertarians live in a fantasy world, which is why I was one... When I was 14. Look at Norway. We have a thriving wonderful economy with strong labor unions, universal health care, free higher education, plenty of workers rights, minimum wages that actually make sense and are adjusted for inflation and productivity etc. I don't give a damn about your abortion question gaslighting. If democratically elected officials establish abortion as part of healthcare rights, yes the poor little christians and muslims and jews can wipe their tears and pay for it through their taxes.
    Most things that we take for granted nowadays like paid vacation, maternal leave, minimum wage, 8-hour work week, workers rights, paid sick leave, unemployment benefits etc. was won through concessions by capitalists for the working class. If we had it your way and capitalists could do whatever they wanted, we'd have a pseudo-feudal system. You probably believe that a employee and a employer has a "mutually beneficial agreement" but in your world it would be work or starve, so not exactly a balanced power dynamic.
    It says a lot that you said this:
    Then you'll be disappointed. A hospital and ambulance can't deny care for an emergency. You're still responsible for the medical bill later.
    In Norway it is not like this, and should not be in the US either. Clearly you disagree, which is why libertarianism is a joke. You also think that giving to charity is virtuous but can't get yourself to give a tiny fraction of your wage to taxes. I already know your response "Iz mah monah and the gubment wastes it either way!!" Surely does not happen in Norway, if money is wasted by the government, it's a sign of corruption which is another issue. It's also purely immoral to leave what should be basic human needs like healthcare into the hands of charity, if you think it's worth donating to, you also should agree that it should be something afforded to everyone. To summarize you only need to look at Norway. Norway is the result of strong unions, lots of taxes, universal health care, free upper education etc. It's a libertarians nightmare, and thank God for that. Business is also doing just fine here, so you can have all those things and still have a strong capitalist economy.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,901
    Given: 18,310

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I didnt endorsed him in the name of the roma community in any country or world wide, "im not a roma spokesperson", everyone thinks i speak for roma, i dont speak for roma, im just a random guy who registered because he is bored and wants to debate, discuss and inform himself, post videos, selfies, have fun etc. i speak for MYSElF FOR NO ONE ELSE and Im not a gypsy king or something most gypsies dont give a fuck about me or if i endorsed him
    You'll have to take that up with CNN and Fox News. America is looking to you for answers.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You'll have to take that up with CNN and Fox News. America is looking to you for answers.
    Are you joking or CNN really mentioned TA and my nickname? Im confused.

then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

4 Not allowed!

These things wrong with Trump: (1) On election night, he claimed victory, before enough votes were counted to confirm a win. (2) He has used baseless accusations about a rigged election. (3) He demands a recount in narrow-margin Swing States that tilted with Biden, but he's fine with narrow-margin Swing States that give him the win. (4) He's too narcissistic and conceited.

Last Online
    06-08-2023 @ 07:12 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    No idea
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    Northern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Minnesota
    Y-DNA
    No idea
    mtDNA
    No Idea
    Taxonomy
    WTF is this?
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Agnostic-raised Lutheran
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 849
    Given: 118

1 Not allowed!

Trump may be full of shit but there's also a long standing history of Democratic political machines in our larger cities rigging the votes year in and year out.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,901
    Given: 18,310

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Are you joking or CNN really mentioned TA and my nickname? Im confused.
    They claim you kept Florida red by tipping the Tampa Bay Roma vote to pro-Trump.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

They claim you kept Florida red by tipping the Tampa Bay Roma vote to pro-Trump.
    Now I know you are pulling my leg. LOL

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,000
    Given: 12,785

0 Not allowed!

Here is the bright side of a Biden presidency. All the lulz we can expect.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    Libertarians live in a fantasy world, which is why I was one... When I was 14. Look at Norway. We have a thriving wonderful economy with strong labor unions, universal health care, free higher education, plenty of workers rights, minimum wages that actually make sense and are adjusted for inflation and productivity etc. I don't give a damn about your abortion question gaslighting. If democratically elected officials establish abortion as part of healthcare rights, yes the poor little christians and muslims and jews can wipe their tears and pay for it through their taxes.
    I am convinced that the reason that the US does not have a strong Social-Democratic system like Canada or Europe is because on top of having 140+ years of anti-worker propaganda by the "Captains of Industry" and their Pinkerton agent thugs on top of bogus Cold-War propaganda, most (esp. Rural) White Americans can't bear the thought of their tax dollars going to benefit Blacks or minorities. They are tribal-thinking people. They want to sit on their farm with their gun and get high on meth. The irony is, a lot of Trump's bumble-fuck supporters are on welfare and disability.

From my perspective, if you are an American citizen, you are entitled to basic necessities (education, healthcare, etc. basically what Canada has), regardless of your racial background. Are there drug-addled, poverty-stricken welfare-queens who pop out 15 kids and exploit the system? Sure. But that's just the price you pay to live in a civilized, civic nation-state.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Page 127 of 353 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast

Thread Information