Page 344 of 353 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3527

Thread: Will Donald Trump win or lose the election?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Babak View Post
    Well, since many are sheep, yes they would unfortunately. The country is too divided.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    No that's just what your media portrays so you'll hate your neighbor instead of fighting the root of the problem. Divide et impera, it's the oldest play in the book and still works because, well, people are sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    Hmm interesting. I suppose all of the past genocides would prove that theory right, even though I hope that isn't what's to come.

As far as America being divided it certainly is from a political perspective at least. As I said to Babak, it's only a matter of time before Texas turns blue. Take a look at Austin. Also, Texas seceding is a joke. They can't even get their power grid together. Sure I could be exaggerating on how bad things might get but it's obvious there's an agenda being pushed and that's never usually a good thing.
    At some point, division is necessary. There is no middle ground between the Left and the Right here. And that's true even if you're not "far" right like I am. I'm tired of compromise and trying to make common cause with people who literally think the US should not exist in the form it has for the last 250+ years. I will not be pitted against Democrats for the sake of the Republican Party. But I will pit myself against those whose vision for America is irreconcilable with mine.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,956
    Given: 45,037

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    I suspect Dem victory but I don't know enough about it to say for sure. VA is a blue state now, though.

Kek @ all the conspiracytards in this thread.
    Interesting how you're rooting for the Demonrats who are destroying America. But let me assure you it ain't over yet. The fat lady hasn't sung yet. Trump is coming back to power, whether from the 2020 audits, other means or the 2024 election at the latest. At least now the cabal has exposed itself and many have incriminated themselves through their fraudulent and criminally unpatriotic actions - - they will be dealt with severely by the next administration, which will make a clean sweep.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    Today @ 02:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,520
    Given: 36,979

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Interesting how you're rooting for the Demonrats who are destroying America. But let me assure you it ain't over yet. The fat lady hasn't sung yet. Trump is coming back to power, whether from the 2020 audits, other means or the 2024 election at the latest. At least now the cabal has exposed itself and many have incriminated themselves through their fraudulent and criminally unpatriotic actions - - they will be dealt with severely by the next administration, which will make a clean sweep.
    Amen!
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

I'm not rooting for the Democrats per se. I didn't vote for them and never have (although I didn't vote for that idiot Trump, either). I'm just a realist, unlikely everyone else in this thread, and my realism is making people angry, because they'd prefer their delusional bubbles remain unpopped.

There is a 0% chance Trump will take power before Jan 2025. As for his chances of winning in Nov 24, I'd say they're above zero, yes, but not that high. I don't even know if he'd run. We'll see. I don't make electoral predictions 3 years before the actual event, no-one does.

I've been right before on this thread. I said Biden would win it, I said the recounts wouldn't matter before the official electoral college vote, I said the Senate wouldn't overturn it, I said that Pence would do nothing, blah blah blah. You (plural) on the other hand have constantly shifted the goalposts. First it was the recount, then it was the college, then the VP, then 'by April,' then 'by June' and now 'by 2024.'

Again I'm not going to say that Trump won't win in 2024 but if nothing but Biden (or Harris in the case of Biden's death) serving out his term will shut you all up then that's fine, I can wait 3 years to be proven right yet again.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

A couple of weeks ago I saw a very close friend for the first time in a few months. His balding had progressed rapidly so I took him aside and politely told him he should consider shaving the rest.

Now, if he had been any of you, I'm sure he'd have angrily accused me of being anti-his-hair, told me that my desire for him to be bald doesn't mean he doesn't have a full head of hair, and finally boldly asserted that it would all grow back before next year's beach season
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,956
    Given: 45,037

1 Not allowed!

I'm not rooting for the Democrats per se. I didn't vote for them and never have (although I didn't vote for that idiot Trump, either). I'm just a realist, unlikely everyone else in this thread, and my realism is making people angry, because they'd prefer their delusional bubbles remain unpopped.

There is a 0% chance Trump will take power before Jan 2025. As for his chances of winning in Nov 24, I'd say they're above zero, yes, but not that high. I don't even know if he'd run. We'll see. I don't make electoral predictions 3 years before the actual event, no-one does.

I've been right before on this thread. I said Biden would win it, I said the recounts wouldn't matter before the official electoral college vote, I said the Senate wouldn't overturn it, I said that Pence would do nothing, blah blah blah. You (plural) on the other hand have constantly shifted the goalposts. First it was the recount, then it was the college, then the VP, then 'by April,' then 'by June' and now 'by 2024.'

Again I'm not going to say that Trump won't win in 2024 but if nothing but Biden (or Harris in the case of Biden's death) serving out his term will shut you all up then that's fine, I can wait 3 years to be proven right yet again.
    We will see in due time how right or wrong you were. By the way, Trump did actually win in the 2020 election but he was denied the official victory due to wholesale election fraud and corruption from the courts and DOJ, FBI - - who didn't want to look at obvious fraud and election crime. But, this will all be addressed in due time. I'm sure of that.

Why you're mentioning voting/not voting for someone in the US election, when you're not an American and not eligible to vote anyway? Or am I missing something?
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

We will see in due time how right or wrong you were. By the way, Trump did actually win in the 2020 election but he was denied the official victory due to wholesale election fraud and corruption from the courts and DOJ, FBI - - who didn't want to look at obvious fraud and election crime. But, this will all be addressed in due time. I'm sure of that.

Why you're mentioning voting/not voting for someone in the US election, when you're not an American and not eligible to vote anyway? Or am I missing something?
    I'm a dual national. I voted Romney in 2012 but I haven't voted since. I mentioned it earlier in this thread and multiple times elsewhere on the forum.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,128
    Given: 11,134

4 Not allowed!

No, the senate president said the numbers don't match. When asked by how many, she said she didn't know. It could be 3 votes. And even if it's 300,000 votes it's not proof the Democrats or anyone else in particular cheated.

You need to get off the copium.
    300,000 votes is evidence someone cheated. Almost certainly the Democrats, considering they did everything they could to stop the audit. They were very afraid of what it would find.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    300,000 votes is evidence someone cheated. Almost certainly the Democrats, considering they did everything they could to stop the audit. They were very afraid of what it would find.
    Someone, yes.

But it's almost certainly not 300,000.

Last Online
    09-16-2021 @ 06:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Red-Blooded American
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    George Washington
    Religion
    Freedom of Religion
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 8

1 Not allowed!

Trump did NOT actually win the 2020 election. There was ZERO election fraud. ALL CASES HAVE BEEN LAUGHED OUT OF FEDERAL COURT. Trumps AG Barr said there was no widespread election fraud and resigned. Christopher Krebs, a longtime Republican and former head of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, said the 2020 election was the "most secure in American history," with no evidence votes were deleted, lost, changed or "in any way compromised."

If you're going to make wild, outlandish claims, where's your proof? Where is the evidence?

Page 344 of 353 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348 ... LastLast

Thread Information