Page 9 of 353 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Donald Trump win or lose the election?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post

He'll be fine.

Don't talk of Democrats as if they have more integrity when it comes to supreme court nominees. Rape allegations are no joke.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 05:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,020
    Given: 2,574

0 Not allowed!

Hunter kicking back 1/2 of the millions in corrupt money he got from China to Joe.
    https://twitter.com/Harlan/status/1316730333312806912

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hunter kicking back 1/2 of the millions in corrupt money he got from China to Joe.
    https://twitter.com/Harlan/status/1316730333312806912

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

NEW YORK (AP) — C-SPAN suspended its political editor Steve Scully indefinitely Thursday after he admitted to lying about his Twitter feed being hacked when he was confronted about a questionable exchange with former Trump aide Anthony Scaramucci.

The news came on the day of what was supposed to be a career highlight for the 30-year C-SPAN veteran. Scully was to moderate the second debate between President Donald Trump and Democrat Joe Biden, which was canceled after Trump would not agree to a virtual format because of his COVID-19 diagnosis.
    https://www.usnews.com/news/entertai...lie-about-hack

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2021 @ 06:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Adyghea
    Taxonomy
    South Indian/Sri Lankan looking
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,064
    Given: 1,589

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneeye View Post
    So tell me more about how the incumbent with packed full rallies will lose to the guy that can't get more than a couple dozen to attend?
    As I said, voter enthusiasm means jack shit. It doesn’t matter how strongly you support one candidate, you only get one vote at the end of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger0075 View Post
    If I was a Trump supporter I would be avoiding talking about politics but during elections I'd vote for him, I believe there are many people like that
    There are also Biden supporters like that in red counties/states. People who are tired of Trump but don’t want to say it to avoid offending their friends/colleagues/family.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,384
    Given: 2,855

3 Not allowed!

Here's a prediction: Trump will be president yet again.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneeye View Post
    Don't talk of Democrats as if they have more integrity when it comes to supreme court nominees. Rape allegations are no joke.
    It makes you think that wrongfully accusing someone of rape/harassment/sexism and completely ruining their career and any hopes of a decent future would be taken seriously but no a lot of these accusers are just let off the hook only to do it again. Unbelievable. Fuck libtard U.S.A.

Trump or I'm moving to Canada

Banned
    Last Online
    11-27-2020 @ 09:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,013
    Given: 1,641

1 Not allowed!

Elections are rigged my friend. They will have Trump win to trigger the left. Either way, you can tell the stormclouds have already formed and America is done for. That is the best scenario for their controlled demolition/detroitization of America. They're not going to toss Trump to the curb...his 'magic' or call it 'divisiveness abilities' is too powerful and useful for their long term or even short term needs. His win will trigger things like no other.

Trump will be re-'selected' but MAGA will never be uttered again, and his reselection will feel like a Pyrrhic victory to even his staunchest supporters. He was installed to manage America's decline and fall, as TPTB relocate to Eurasia. Can't you feel it?

Biden? Harris, LOL these are all trained actors. Not just Reagan, all of them have been actors to one degree or another. Any chief executive, whether of a government or a corporation, must, from time to time, put on an act to placate, mollify, embolden or otherwise convince people of a position or a vision. This has, of course, become far more prevelant in the late twentieth century with the advent and ubiquity of first radio and then television.

So dont look at the office of the presidency as the true seat of power in America. That country is ruled by 71 Sanhedrin, people like Kissinger etc are way more powerful than any "president" vaudeville actor. And they have chosen to relocate things east...the only tangible industry left in America was Silicon Valley, and they have been methodically handing American patents to the Chinese and others. Inside jobs, and Americans none the wiser, but I'll gladly point and laugh since many 'patriots' are only so at the expense of people like myself and my Ummah.

Waiting for Dragon Age Dreadwolf & Berserk Radimir's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    God hand
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Bishōnen
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, my mother and Griffith from Berserk
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 936
    Given: 3,019

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Elections are rigged my friend. They will have Trump win to trigger the left. Either way, you can tell the stormclouds have already formed and America is done for. That is the best scenario for their controlled demolition/detroitization of America. They're not going to toss Trump to the curb...his 'magic' 'divisiveness' is too powerful and useful for their long term or even short term needs.

Trump will be re-'selected' but MAGA will never be uttered again, and his reselection will feel like a Pyrrhic victory to even his staunchest supporters. He was installed to manage America's decline and fall, as TPTB relocate to Eurasia. Can't you feel it?

Biden? Harris, LOL these are all trained actors. Not just Reagan, all of them have been actors to one degree or another. Any chief executive, whether of a government or a corporation, must, from time to time, put on an act to placate, mollify, embolden or otherwise convince people of a position or a vision. This has, of course, become far more prevelant in the late twentieth century with the advent and ubiquity of first radio and then television.

So dont look at the office of the presidency as the true seat of power in America. That country is ruled by 71 Sanhedrin, people like Kissinger etc are way more powerful than any "president" vaudeville actor. And they have chosen to relocate things east...the only tangible industry left in America was Silicon Valley, and they have been methodically handing American patents to the Chinese and others. Inside jobs, and Americans none the wiser, but I'll gladly point and laugh since many 'patriots' are only so at the expense of people like myself and my Ummah.
    The greatest irony is that Americans are patriotic to a country whose true elites live outside of America whether it's Kissinger(Who was born in Germany) the Asian investors or the Israeli and Saudi lobbyists. Funny, really.

Page 9 of 353 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread Information