g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    Psalm 139:14 I have this framed in my son's nursery.
    I always thought you were Muslim Albanian. Cool.
    You're a mother Theresa Cathloid ! Very cool

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

0 Not allowed!

In present time, Pslam 2 is actuall, as never was before:

Why have the nations been in tumult and the national groups themselves kept muttering an empty thing?
    The kings of earth take their stand and high officials themselves have massed together as one against Jehovah
    and against his anointed one, [saying]: “Let us tear their bands apart and cast their cords away from us!”

The very One sitting in the heavens will laugh; Jehovah himself will hold them in derision.
    At that time he will speak to them in his anger and in his hot displeasure he will disturb them,
    [saying:] “I, even I, have installed my king Upon Zion, my holy mountain.”

Let me refer to the decree of Jehovah;
    He has said to me: “You are my son; I, today, I have become your father.
    Ask of me, that I may give nations as your inheritance and the ends of the earth as your own possession.
    You will break them with an iron scepter, as though a potter’s vessel you will dash them to pieces.”
    And now, O kings, exercise insight; let yourselves be corrected, o judges of the earth.
    Serve Jehovah with fear and be joyful with trembling.
    Kiss the son, that He may not become incensed and YOU may not perish [from] the way,
    For his anger flares up easily.
    Happy are all those taking refuge in him.

La Vecchia Guardia Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romantic
    Ethnicity
    Italicus nobilis
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Corsica
    Y-DNA
    J2 or whatever
    mtDNA
    H something
    Taxonomy
    Apenninid
    Hero
    Alan Lomax
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,744
    Given: 3,832

1 Not allowed!

Mark 8:36
    For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
    Psalm 27:1-3
    The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
    When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
    Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    It just means you don't fully understand the essence of what Jesus taught here. Everything he said is true, and the best advice anyone can take about life. Some of the things of God may sound like foolishness to those who will perish, but it is the wisdom of God to all those who belong to him and who are to inherit eternal life.
    Not all things written in the Bible are attributed to Jesus. Some are the thoughts of certain un-named Hebrew scholars.
    A lot of gems of wisdom in the Bible though. I appreciate it as a literary work of art.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,925
    Given: 4,821

2 Not allowed!

Ephesians 6:11-12
    Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Corinthians 10:3-5
    For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds of evil. We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,

Thessalonians 2:9-10
    The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

Corinthians 13:4-8
    Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

John 3:16-18
    By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers. But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him? Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.

Proverbs 22:7
    The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender.

Timothy 6:10-11
    For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs. But as for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness.

Matthew 19:21-26
    Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” When the young man heard this he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions. And Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly, I say to you, only with difficulty will a rich person enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.” When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?” ...

Mark 14:38
    Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Corinthians 11:14
    And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

and plenty plenty more

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Ephesians 6:11-12
    Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Corinthians 10:3-5
    For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds of evil. We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,

Thessalonians 2:9-10
    The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

Corinthians 13:4-8
    Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

John 3:16-18
    By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers. But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him? Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.

Proverbs 22:7
    The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender.

Timothy 6:10-11
    For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs. But as for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness.

Matthew 19:21-26
    Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” When the young man heard this he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions. And Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly, I say to you, only with difficulty will a rich person enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.” When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?” ...

Mark 14:38
    Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Corinthians 11:14
    And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

and plenty plenty more
    I am starting to appreciate the Bible more. Before I thought it was a thing of cucks and wants you to be passive and forgiving. Now I see it's a warriors book and God doesn't want you to be weak but strong!

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,943
    Given: 45,034

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by War Chief View Post
    Not all things written in the Bible are attributed to Jesus. Some are the thoughts of certain un-named Hebrew scholars.
    A lot of gems of wisdom in the Bible though. I appreciate it as a literary work of art.

Of course not, but the quote you quoted and spoke about came from Jesus.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,943
    Given: 45,034

3 Not allowed!

Most people don't fully appreciate the enormous influence the Bible had on our culture, history, language and civilization. Immeasurable and without it we wouldn't be what we are, and there would be no Western civilization.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    Today @ 08:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by War Chief View Post
    I am starting to appreciate the Bible more. Before I thought it was a thing of cucks and wants you to be passive and forgiving. Now I see it's a warriors book and God doesn't want you to be weak but strong!
    Come to the light.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal