PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
I'm afraid of women - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: I'm afraid of women

Banned
    Last Online
    11-27-2020 @ 09:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,013
    Given: 1,641

0 Not allowed!

Can y'all give an example of a shit test you've experienced?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,105
    Given: 58,881

1 Not allowed!

I think men can be equally mean not only women look how sean and mixedguy speak here on behalf of women and are mean but Ylla is cool I will say there are toxic people in both genders
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Triracial Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Latino
    Ancestry
    70% European (Pred. Iberian, 1/16 Italian), 13% Native American, 12% SSA, and 5% MENA
    Country
    Venezuela
    Y-DNA
    R-L23
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    "Castizo": Alpinid + Med + Minor Amazonid
    Politics
    Independent/moderate
    Hero
    Peter Parker, Luke Skywalker, MLK
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,843
    Given: 5,100

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I think men can be equally mean not only women look how sean and mixedguy speak here on behalf of women and are mean but Ylla is cool I will say there are toxic people in both genders
    Ive told u many times I only speak fro myself. If I call u out, its bcs I disagree with it. so please cut your shit and dont make yourself a victim.
    Last edited by Mixdguy17; 10-20-2020 at 09:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    My real father is Donald J. Trump.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Can y'all give an example of a shit test you've experienced?
    My ex-gf in India was disappointed that we couldn't go to the Hard Rock Cafe before I left to go back to the US, so she played this game where she acted like she was going to leave my apartment, and I was like, "Well, then, go ahead... Leave." We ended up going to a pizza restaurant instead, so I passed that shit-test because I was completely emotionally prepared for her to leave, but I kind of knew she wouldn't, plus, she had always been more into me than the other way around (that's the only such relationship I've been in where that was the case). Of course, this was the most serious relationship I've ever been in. It was 9 months long, and she proposed to me (I declined). Is it any wonder it was with an INDIAN woman rather than a woman from the US?

--

Some other examples... I was in the Boston BDSM scene for many years. One night, I was at a goth nightclub. This girl commented on my biceps (I had been regularly lifting weights at the time), we start chatting, we made out, I gave her a foot massage, and then she asks me, 'Do you have a Domme?' I said, 'Not officially, but there's a 'mature woman' (older than me) that is a prospect.' She then asks me, "Who is more attractive? Me or her?" And me, not wanting to betray my prospective Domme said, 'I can't make a judgment like that out of respect for her...' She says, "Wrong answer." and then she blows me off, so I took my beer and went to the other end of the club and just drank my beer resigned. Eventually, she came over to me and apologized. She gave me her contact info and then she didn't go on a coffee date with me because I said I didn't have a job and would be applying to grad schools next week. She said, "Busy until next week..." And to make a long story short, it ended up not working out (pretty much because I didn't have a job, and she had lots of other men up her ass, as all attractive women do). The thing that pisses me off about this, is it ended up not working out with the older prospective Domme either because she had found someone else. So here I am, having not been able to do anything with either one of these women despite the fact that I had done the honorable thing and not put down my prospective Domme.

--

Not exactly a shit test, but more an example of how women will create problems out of thin air...

Just last week, I put out an ad to fulfill my foot fetish (everyone who has known me for a while on here knows I have one). The terms stated that we would meet twice a month for a reasonable rate. This one woman answered who told me that she wanted to explore this, and that she's a Reiki practitioner. She asked, 'Is there anything other than your foot fetish that you'd like to explore ?' I told her that I had reluctantly omitted identifying as a sub because 95% of women get turned off when I tell them I like when the woman is the Domme. So then, she suggests that instead of us meeting at a coffee shop near my apartment (I live in a nice, safe, apartment in a happening neighborhood), that I book a hotel on the North Side and that I don't have to pay any money in exchange as she will accept the room as payment. I told her that that exposes me to risk because she could stand me up and why would I book a hotel room when my apartment is already like a nice hotel? I told her that I had been burned traveling to meet women who then more-or-less stood me up, and, me being slightly handicapped, I didn't want to expose myself to unnecessary risk nor expend unnecessary effort. After I had told her this, it is as if her pussy dried up faster than the Sahara because she told me she was no longer interested because she was poly and a submissive foot-fetishist was not high on her list of priorities. Notice how this is a flat-out lie because she didn't shrivel up until I told her a firm "No" about booking her fucking stupid-ass hotel. If you're going to answer my fucking ad bitch, don't waste my motherfucking time. The terms are all laid down simply and plainly. I was right about how I shouldn't have revealed my submissive persuasion because that seems to give women the idea that they can start shit before they even know me.

Anyhow... Good news... Two different women, one White, and one Indian, responded to my ad favorably and it looks like I'll be hooking up with them soon.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,284
    Given: 8,195

1 Not allowed!

Not the Reptile I remember. Come the heck on, man.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information