Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

3 Not allowed!

Kind of offtopic, but with all the travesties, wars, violations of human rights, ethnic based warfare(although overrated, as most wars were people cucking for "divine" Monarchs), especially in this region of Europe, in Europe's medieval/etc history, it's really strange to think how there's even a single gypsy in Europe(that would've been there pre-WW2, pre-political correctness era, anyway). I mean you even have specific Romanian historic figures like Vlad the Impaler who killed thousands upon thousands of Turkish and Bulgarian civilians, yet somehow they persevered through all this. I know the reason they're there in the first place is because the nobility(fuck the nobility btw) invited them or tolerated them to take advantage of, so they may've had protection, but there's plenty of examples of the "common rable" taking things into their own hands, i.e atrocities against Jews in medieval Switzerland, etc. I'll give the gypsies that much credit, they're survivors.

Also, for the record, if this happens it'll be Slovakia, not Romania. Romania third.

Quote Originally Posted by IrisSelene View Post
    My mongoloid score is almost nonexistent. I get south Asian and amerindian instead lol

Enviado desde mi CLT-L09 mediante Tapatalk
    Ever get your G25 coords? I'd be really surprised if you scored no non-ANE East Asian with a proper G25 model.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Healthy human being
    Country
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,505
    Given: 1,507

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris596 View Post
    Nothing at all Most of the time even my Sub-Saharan score is higher. The most South Asian I've got was something like 0.3% but I don't know where, but it's almost always 0%. My Mongoloid score is usually ~3% (Siberian + East Asian).
    SSA is an artefact. It's a known issue.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Healthy human being
    Country
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Kind of offtopic, but with all the travesties, wars, violations of human rights, ethnic based warfare(although overrated, as most wars were people cucking for "divine" Monarchs), especially in this region of Europe, in Europe's medieval/etc history, it's really strange to think how there's even a single gypsy in Europe(that would've been there pre-WW2, pre-political correctness era, anyway). I mean you even have specific Romanian historic figures like Vlad the Impaler who killed thousands upon thousands of Turkish and Bulgarian civilians, yet somehow they persevered through all this. I know the reason they're there in the first place is because the nobility(fuck the nobility btw) invited them or tolerated them to take advantage of, so they may've had protection, but there's plenty of examples of the "common rable" taking things into their own hands, i.e atrocities against Jews in medieval Switzerland, etc. I'll give the gypsies that much credit, they're survivors.

Also, for the record, if this happens it'll be Slovakia, not Romania. Romania third.

Ever get your G25 coords? I'd be really surprised if you scored no non-ANE East Asian with a proper G25 model.
    That's because they were slaves up until the 19th century, so kind of protected from outside influence. Vlad probably had quite a few on his properties.

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    81.25% Serbian, 12.5% Croatian, 6.25% Romanian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,861
    Given: 8,987

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    They speak Romani inside their family and community.
    Someone doesnt need to learn any language in school, to declare that same language as native on population census.

I dont denay that there are Gypsies in Serbia, but estimation about half of million them here are exxegerating.
    C'mon this is ridiculous. Anyone is free to speak their language with members of their own ethnicity on street, no matter who they are. If Serbian wasn't their mother tongue, most of them would be speaking it with a strong accent, just like a significant amount of residents of Subotica (Hungarians and others) do. Mortimer's ancestors lived in a Gypsy quarter and they still only spoke Serbian. I didn't even know they had their own language until I read about it on the Internet as a teen.

According to this census they are only 2% of the population. Translating that to a more familiar format, it means that out of a 100 random people you see on the street only 2 will be Gypsies. That's absolutely an understatement. In every place in Serbia I've been you could see them on the street (obviously in some places less than in others) except in Zlatibor where I don't remember seeing a single one. The areas south of Mačva and Kolubara as well as parts of Srem are the only places where there are actually very few of them.

. . .
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Moldova
    Y-DNA
    J2a1b3 (J-Z467)
    mtDNA
    H14b
    Politics
    Noam Chomsky
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,431
    Given: 31,588

2 Not allowed!

ignoring any ethnic or racial remarks, we are still left with a big social issue regarding the sudden rise of their number and percentage out of the total population: the increase of the percentage of any predominantly low-class population that is known for being mostly adverse to schooling, social order, paying taxes, even working, would be considered a risk for any state. other than this, the high percentage of people with legal issues (for theft, violence, ties with the local mafia) among them and the early contact many of them make with the jail. all that risks to bring serious social unrest in the (rather near) future. it's true a lot of them mix with Romanians and aren't involved with any criminal activity, just living as usual Romanians, but those Romanianized instantly get to low birth rate, while the problem are those that are not well integrated, those continue to have a whole lot of kids, the poorer ones, ironically, who should have lesser kids in order to be able to take care of them better, financially.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 07:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Ancestry
    Salkhit 625SNP, Otzi 803SNP, Mik15 798SNP, RISE493 1335SNP, I11456 1024SNP, I7718 980SNP, I9041 512S
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    H-M82 Z5890+Z34522+
    mtDNA
    U2a1a3*
    Taxonomy
    sub-brachycephalic+Atlanto-Mediterranean+Caucasus-Alpine
    Hero
    James Bond
    Religion
    Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,458
    Given: 1,641

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaditanian View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

The Romani (also spelled Romany /ˈroʊməni/, /ˈrɒ-/), colloquially known as Roma, are an Indo-Aryan ethnic group.

Add this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elamo-Dravidian_languages

Yfull [B]ID: YF83218 admix -> https://i.ibb.co/NjwQTz6/myherit1.png
    G25 Distance: 1.0778%
    86.2 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2
    5.2 ITA_Sardinia_C_o:I15940 1.4 ITA_Daunian
    3.6 PAK_Saidu_Sharif_H
    3.6 VK2020_SWE_Gotland_VA:VK464

Last Online
    07-31-2022 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    No idea
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    3/8 Hungarian 2/8 Bulgarian 2/8 Romanian 1/8 Croatian
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-(East)Baltid mix +(maybe)Uralid/Turanid admixture
    Politics
    I hate all of them
    Religion
    Freedom lmao
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,619
    Given: 3,546

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post

I've had my G25 for months now lmao

Enviado desde mi CLT-L09 mediante Tapatalk
    Classify Me !

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...y-or-phenotype

Please vote here ---------------------------------------------------> https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...e-would-I-pass

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,090
    Given: 58,866

1 Not allowed!

There is such a hungarian thread too. I will bring a famous example. Livia Jaroka is a mep of the fidesz party she is half roma gypsy. Does she look A) that indian or dark? And B) is she not decent or smart and integrated? Do you really perceive such people as threat? She does identify as gypsy though, because she speaks on behalf of the gypsie community in the fidesz party, but she doesnt make leftist identity politics, she actually supports Orbans anti-gypsy-crime campaigns and she wants that gypsies get integrated.

https://www.google.at/search?q=Livia...h=937&biw=1920

My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Healthy human being
    Country
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Livia Jaroka is a mep of the fidesz party And B) is she not decent or smart
    Of course not, she is from Fidesz party.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Orthodox Croat
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,940
    Given: 12,155

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    There is such a hungarian thread too. I will bring a famous example. Livia Jaroka is a mep of the fidesz party she is half roma gypsy. Does she look A) that indian or dark? And B) is she not decent or smart and integrated? Do you really perceive such people as threat? She does identify as gypsy though, because she speaks on behalf of the gypsie community in the fidesz party, but she doesnt make leftist identity politics, she actually supports Orbans anti-gypsy-crime campaigns and she wants that gypsies get integrated.

https://www.google.at/search?q=Livia...h=937&biw=1920

What do you mean by 'Orbans anti gypsy crime campaigns'?

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information