H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,624
    Given: 21,630

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    No, I am absolutely not materialistic person. If I was I wouldn't be dating men who have less than me, and so far it was always the norm. I am also sensitive and have artistic tendencies.
    I never said he needs to be rich.

I said he needs a job and a home. If you think that's materialistic, you are mentally ill.
    So if you dated men who have less than you, you can understand that should exist many also women who can be interested in Richmonbread, who has very few to offer materialisticaly speaking, but so many love to give.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I said he needs a job and a home. If you think that's materialistic, you are mentally ill.
    Yes, i am mentally ill, but my illness is more beautiful than yours!!!

Your illness is sad...very sad...

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,720
    Given: 43,625

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    So if you dated men who have less than you, you can understand that should exist many also women who can be interested in Richmonbread, who has very few to offer materialisticaly speaking, but so many love to give.
    You don't seem to understand. There are millions of people with a job who barely survive. Or live in rented dog house flats.
    We aren't talking about him being investment banker, but having any kind of job.

Him having a job and a house won't mean he will be rich, he won't, he'll barely make his ends meet. But he will be able to live normal life.
    USA is not southern Europe, where living with parents is normal (in my country up to three generations in one house), in USA middle aged guy still living with parents is seen as anomaly, as weirdo. It's a major red flag.

But if he likes his parents so much he can renovate house they live in and make his own separate part -not a bad option either. That way he can still be near them but have his own privacy and his own space.

But not working - that's not a red flag, that is automatic turn down. Why should any woman date a guy not working? Who will provide for their kids, she? His parents?
    If he loved his parents he would work, you think it's fair to depend on them financially after they worked all their life to raise him as a good man?
    He should be financing them, not the opposite.

Not working in society where work was always highly valued is simply without excuse. No adult can respect himself, especially a male, if he isn't earning his own bread. Neither can women respect such man, it's against very law of nature. He can chose not to work but than he should not expect women.

I would date a guy living with his parents if I really liked him (most women wouldn't though), but I would never date a guy not working.
    We are not taking about unfortunate guy who lost his job, but long term unemployment without excuse.

It's not that hard. He can have a job and than offer his love and talents to women.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Italian‏‏‎
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    I'm not sure why but I have come to the conclusion that a majority of women find me repulsive, at least physically. The only ones who don't are desperate women, or ones that are unattractive. While I did get matches on Tinder from attractive females, I can't be assured those aren't fake profiles or even transgenders. I assume that I fall on the scale of a 3 out of 10. How do I know? You tube for example. I have been doing You Tube for 12 years and not once has someone complimented me random on my looks. The only ones who have are trolls or low end women. Women think I am ugly because they don't like muscular and fat phenotypes. My face is too feminine and I don't have symmetrical features. My parents were good looking (especially my mother). Not sure what happened. Also I don't have blue eyes, so I don't have blue eye halo. I think that's why I am unsuccessful in life too. Success is based on attractiveness.

If I were good looking, I would have a job by now or be a successful musician.
    Look at this guy on Youtube: He's somewhat marginally talented but the comments in the comment section are mostly hyperbole and all from female viewers. I don't have any female viewers on YouTube. Women hate me. I will probably end up alone for the rest of my life.

You are really masochistic to open such a thread brother, because you already know the answers that await you and even which users they will come from. After 7 pages of replies like these I would seriously hang myself. If until now women have not shown interest in you, it is clearly because you are not good-looking for their taste, and I highly doubt they will show interest in you in the future. Don't listen to what others say, it's the look that counts and not the personality, BUT this is true when you are a teenager or young adult. At the age of 40, what matters to a woman (especially if she spent her youth sucking Chad's cocks) is the wallet, the financial situation or the career you have managed to build all these years. A 20-year-old girl would happily get engaged to a handsome boy of the same age without a job and no "future"... but at 40 that's no longer the case. They will tell you that having a job, money, a house and a career are the basis for a 40-year-old man looking for a partner (which is obvious), but a woman without these requirements would still find a man without problems and the man would certainly not be so selective. Women are much more selective today, but they have always been for millions of years. And you shouldn't be too selective either, brother. What do you prefer, a woman "like you" who loves you or die alone? I would choose the first one. Regardless of all this, the advice I can give you is: don't think about women anymore, think about yourself and improve yourself first. They will say "you are lazy", "you are choosy" or "grow up" but everyone has different experiences in their life and you never know what a person has been through and what keeps them down. Seriously, nobody can know what the fuck is going on in a person's head and all their problems. And don't even listen to those who tell you to lose weight, losing weight won't change shit in your life because the "head" always remains the same, trust a person who has lost more than 175 lbs and is worse off than before in terms of mental health, to such an extent that I don't even know if I'll make it to your age.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You don't seem to understand. There are millions of people with a job who barely survive. Or live in rented dog house flats.
    We aren't talking about him being investment banker, but having any kind of job.

Him having a job and a house won't mean he will be rich, he won't, he'll barely make his ends meet. But he will be able to live normal life.
    USA is not southern Europe, where living with parents is normal (in my country up to three generations in one house), in USA middle aged guy still living with parents is seen as anomaly, as weirdo. It's a major red flag.

But if he likes his parents so much he can renovate house they live in and make his own separate part -not a bad option either. That way he can still be near them but have his own privacy and his own space.

But not working - that's not a red flag, that is automatic turn down. Why should any woman date a guy not working? Who will provide for their kids, she? His parents?
    If he loved his parents he would work, you think it's fair to depend on them financially after they worked all their life to raise him as a good man?

Not working in society where work was always highly valued is simply without excuse. No adult can respect himself, especially a male, if he isn't earning his own bread. Neither can women respect such man, it's against very law of nature. He can chose not to work but than he should not expect women.

I would date a guy living with his parents if I really liked him (most women wouldn't though), but I would never date a guy not working.
    We are not taking about unfortunate guy who lost his job, but long term unemployment without excuse.

It's not that hard. He can have a job and than offer his love and talents to women.
    You don´t understand how love works, sad...

It is not a merit competition, it is a connection of souls, it is not a formal agreement, it is something that cannot be renounced.

When you love, no logical reason or common sense can separate us from the person we love.

What you tell me is not love, it is a mutual collaboration contract to have a common project.

The love of which I speak is a matter of study of the arts, the love of which you speak seems a subject of economics.

Do projects? budgets? Future plans? Money? How many children can we afford?

When you love, there is no future, no past, there is only the present.

Last Online
    10-05-2022 @ 05:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    OTHERS_D
    Ethnicity
    Polish/Slovak/Hungarian Romani/Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Essentially Austro-Hungary
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Joseph Conrad
    Religion
    Down-votes from Loki
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,057
    Given: 3,213

0 Not allowed!

It is not uncommon at all for a man in his 30s/40s to live with his parents in the US, as long as your parents themselves have a home you can live in. The US is not the kind of place a person can just expect to find a job that pays the rent. He's lucky enough to have parents with a home.

You are missing the point that it would be nice if a person could expect that he might meet a person willing to fall in love with him based on mutual interests and sensibilities and so on, and not just as some sort of 1950s guy who's there just to take care of her.
    PuntDNAl k15
    Mother: Polish + Norwegian + Austrian + French @ 0.923102
    Father: Karelian + Polish + Romani + Mozabite_Berber @ 5.277415
    Me: Lithuanian + Mordovian + Bosnian + Spaniard @ 2.190271
    MDLP World
    Mother: 85.80% German_V + 14.20% Russian @ 1
    Father: 73.10% Croatian_V + 26.90% Roma @ 4.65
    Me: 94.70% Croatian_V + 5.30% Roma @ 1.61

Last Online
    Today @ 04:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Ven/Can/Col
    Ancestry
    Mixed
    Country
    Venezuela
    Region
    Alberta
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Z93
    mtDNA
    D1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 456
    Given: 206

0 Not allowed!

Even bums are slaying women, but you need to be masculine; you don't even need to be attractive. All that personality, and money, whatever it is, is just BS. Women like dominant and masculine men. That's it.

Waiting for Dragon Age Dreadwolf & Berserk Radimir's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-27-2024 @ 10:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    God hand
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Bishōnen
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, my mother and Griffith from Berserk
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 936
    Given: 3,019

1 Not allowed!

It's a blessing to be single, man. You will save money because you are only going buy for yourself, whether it's food or other items. You are free to do and go everywhere you want, at any time or place without worrying what your significant other thinks and you will always be your number 1 priority. Also, on a side note. If women find you repulsive, chances are, they are going to leave you alone which makes it almost impossible for you to become a victim of #Metoo so count your blessings, man.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelju View Post
    Even bums are slaying women, but you need to be masculine; you don't even need to be attractive. All that personality, and money, whatever it is, is just BS. Women like dominant and masculine men. That's it.
    There are also women that are interested in feminine men.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,960
    Given: 10,185

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Abominacion View Post
    You are looking at this the wrong way

The majority of men hit the prime of their overall life in their 40s but it has nothing to do with physical appearance. It's cause they've built up a career, got a decent house, car, savings; they can actually provide something worthwhile to anyone else who comes into their lives. There are a significant number of women in their 30s or even late 20s who will gladly marry a man in his 40s so long as he's got something going for him.

There are two sides to every coin though, a man in his 40s with nothing going for him is flat out of luck and for whatever reason you've neglected to take any proper career up to this point. It's not like being in your teens and early 20s where you can get a girlfriend being dirt broke. You need to be realistic about what to expect in any future partner, you're not considering what a woman would hope to gain from marrying you
    This is a very secular viewpoint. Not Godly.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information