Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18,763/1,833
    Given: 18,454/1,557

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    You really do like taking screenshots don't you Sean? What's wrong with posting on a forum during a massive lockdown. You better not think I'm some lonely old fart, a Canadian like yourself, based on your mindset would KILL to live in my shoes... besides all this knowledge of world war2 battles and what not and Hamilcars comment is even more true for the Commonwealth countries INFINITELY more than Spain. When was the last time you saw a White Canadian woman in Toronto with a white baby in her stroller? It's Black babies and Indian babies for the most part. Let's see your bank account btw "Sean" (low class name)

Let's see your women

Let's see your offspring

"Lel"
    LEL

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    I doubt portugal and spain have better satellites tbh (I mean their own satellites) and again it's a spy satellite and the informations it glances are totally confidential so most of it is restricted to the moroccan army it can't be easily controlled by France
    Do you speak seriously? it is impossible. You are the most delusional user BY FAR. Morocco is Third World. No industry at all. And you here claiming Moroccan satellites could be compared with these from the First World
    ¡España para los españoles! Spain for the Spaniards!

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,409/177
    Given: 24,704/127

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    You are frankly an idiot, without any doubt. I have lost count of the ways in which you have tried to defame me personally, which makes me think that if you have no better way to combat what I say, then I am on the right track.
    Defame you? The whole forum knows that you are a liberal clown lel. And I never waste time with clowns, you are living a example of dumb people that bring zero value to the world. No wonder you guys have no lives, you waste your time on this forum. You are as faux-outraged as the SJWs.

So yes, there were Indian troops in Europe during the II World War, and no, they were not only Gurkhas. The 4th Division was an Indian division, and those were the units that formed it during its participation in that battle. You can do a simple images google search (your main source of knowledge) and see Sikhs fighting in Montecassino.
    British India only contributed the third largest Allied contingent in the Italian campaign after US and British forces. Not downplaying their efforts but it would feel weird to shoehorn them in.

On the other hand, about 136,000 Moroccan fighters fought for the Generalissimo's "Army of Africa", and were, by the Franco's commanders own account, the most effective force in the war.

And British used colonial troops all around the world out of their original countries, indepently that they used them in more or less ocasions or in more or less cantities in Europe, that doesn´t invalidate any argument. And you, Canadians, are also used as colonial troops in the same way that Moroccans were used by Frenchs or Spanish far away your nation. Same for Canadians, Australians and New Zelanders.
    And Canadian soldiers in WW2 were the greatest lone wolf soldiers in human history.

We smashed the krauts in Holland with almost all Canadian troops, we smashed the krauts on Juno Beach using only Canadian troops, we took Vimy Ridge with only the Canadian core where all others failed, we always answered the call to war to defend our motherland and the Empire.

Léo Major, the one eyed "ghost" Canadian soldier single handedly liberated the Dutch town of Zwolle. He captured the commanding officer, forced the German garrison to surrender, tricked the SS to shoot on their own troops, had Canadian tanks fire on SS troops, and ultimately captured over 150 German soldiers, and made thousands of Germans go into retreat.

Moroccan troops on the other hand literally raped their way through Spain in the Civil War.

Because you are basically a colonial product whose ancestors left their place of origin looking for a better future for their descendants.
    Except my ancestors came as conquerors, the French literally had to sign their sovereignty over to the British.

The French colonial policy, at least in Canada, was much more similar to the Spanish and Portuguese than to the British. Had Quebec been conquered by the British during the War of Spanish Succession/Queen Anne's War, the plan was to have the entire French colonial population deported to the West Indies to be put to work on the sugar plantations with the slaves.

Shame we didn't get round to it until the Seven Years War by which time, the government had pussied out.

Exactly like all immigrants who you criticize so much, with the difference, that Mexicans are at least related to ancestors from that land.
    Nope, their indigenous ancestors are not related to the Native American tribes from the Southwest US.

There's nothing wrong with criticising Mexican immigration, they are brown as shit, and why would there be outrage when you see a shit in the toilet? That is where shit belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Banned
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,000/70
    Given: 1,656/46

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The reality that is Canada in 2020 must eat you up Sean. I know your kind very well. It's ok ..All things after reaching their pinnacle must come to an end, and your ppl reached their pinnacle somewhere circa 1965.

Still, my fight is not with you. Just know that in your lifetime, you WILL prepare for some big changes here, so prepare yourself accordingly.
    Last edited by Ascended; 10-24-2020 at 10:17 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    South European
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    R-Z282
    mtDNA
    H1q
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10,448/46
    Given: 9,528/2

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Defame you? The whole forum knows that you are a liberal clown lel. And I never waste time with clowns, you are living a example of dumb people that bring zero value to the world. No wonder you guys have no lives, you waste your time on this forum. You are as faux-outraged as the SJWs

British India only contributed the third largest Allied contingent in the Italian campaign after US and British forces. Not downplaying their efforts but it would feel weird to shoehorn them in.
    Yeah, you were wrong, Indian troops were used in Europe.

On the other hand, about 136,000 Moroccan fighters fought for the Generalissimo's "Army of Africa", and were, by the Franco's commanders own account, the most effective force in the war.
    Never were at the same time 136.000 Moroccans fighter at the same time in Spain during the Civil war.

Simply because de "Cuerpo de Ejército de África" was composed by 4 divisions, each division at that time has around 10k troops, and that divisions were not only formed by Moroccan soldier military units.

136.000Moroccans participated in the whole war? Maybe, but never more than 30k at the same time in the Iberian peninsula, depending what moment, around 5-9% of the total Francoist army.

The most effective force in the war? Maybe, expendable troops with Spanish commanders, the top 3 during civil War were "Regulares", "Legión española" and "Brigadas de Navarra"(Carlists).

"Brigadas Internacionales", composed by foreigners, many of them form USA, were completely useless military units in comparisson, only useful for propaganda, same than you here.

Moroccans earned his salary, fighting fiercely.

And Canadian soldiers in WW2 were the greatest lone wolf soldiers in human history.

We smashed the krauts in Holland with almost all Canadian troops, we smashed the krauts on Juno Beach using only Canadian troops, we took Vimy Ridge with only the Canadian core where all others failed, we always answered the call to war to defend our motherland and the Empire.

Léo Major, the one eyed "ghost" Canadian soldier single handedly liberated the Dutch town of Zwolle. He captured the commanding officer, forced the German garrison to surrender, tricked the SS to shoot on their own troops, had Canadian tanks fire on SS troops, and ultimately captured over 150 German soldiers, and made thousands of Germans go into retreat.
    No doubt, those Canadian soldiers as well as the Australians and New Zealand always had a great reputation for fighting well.

You, however, as an individual, would be an embarrassment to them.

Moroccan troops on the other hand literally raped their way through Spain in the Civil War.
    If they really did, it would move them the same hatred that moves you.

Except my ancestors came as conquerors, the French literally had to sign their sovereignty over to the British.

The French colonial policy, at least in Canada, was much more similar to the Spanish and Portuguese than to the British. Had Quebec been conquered by the British during the War of Spanish Succession/Queen Anne's War, the plan was to have the entire French colonial population deported to the West Indies to be put to work on the sugar plantations with the slaves.

Shame we didn't get round to it until the Seven Years War by which time, the government had pussied out.
    Say this to a French next time you see one.

Nope, their indigenous ancestors are not related to the Native American tribes from the Southwest US.
    Surely 50 times more related to them than you.(unless you are yourself Mexican)

There's nothing wrong with criticising Mexican immigration, they are brown as shit, and why would there be outrage when you see a shit in the toilet? That is where shit belongs.
    Criticism about Mexican or any other inmigration is ok, what it´s wrong is the way you do it.

So hard for you to speak, even to criticize something without disrespect? Can't you develop an idea without trying to belittle someone?
    "Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    South European
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    R-Z282
    mtDNA
    H1q
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10,448/46
    Given: 9,528/2

Repetido.
    Last edited by gixajo; 10-24-2020 at 11:23 AM.
    "Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,409/177
    Given: 24,704/127

Never were at the same time 136.000 Moroccans fighter at the same time in Spain during the Civil war. 136.000 Moroccans participated in the whole war? Maybe, but never more than 30k at the same time in the Iberian peninsula, depending what moment, around 5-9% of the total Francoist army.
    Bullshit.

The most effective force in the war? Maybe, expendable troops with Spanish commanders, the top 3 during civil War were "Regulares", "Legión española" and "Brigadas de Navarra"(Carlists).
    They were a status quo brown militia terrorising the Spanish civilians into submission and preventing coherent anti-Franco protest. They would launch human wave attacks until the enemy line broke due to sheer attrition.

"Brigadas Internacionales", composed by foreigners, many of them form USA, were completely useless military units in comparisson, only useful for propaganda, same than you here.
    Nonsense, they were mostly commies and jews from catholic countries.

You, however, as an individual, would be an embarrassment to them.
    Says the traitor selling himself out to a liberal ideology, bet you love licking Moroccan boots.

Say this to a French next time you see one.
    I will.

Surely 50 times more related to them than you.(unless you are yourself Mexican)
    Nope, they had no genetic connection. There was virtually zero human development north of the Rio Grande, it was just a bunch of primitive hunter gatherer. There was a few stone cities subsisting on corn in the Southwest, but it's really nothing.

The actual natives of the USA had reddish skin and high cheekbones, they were also very tall. The indigenous ancestors of modern Mexicans were short, squat, brown-skinned. They are about as native to the USA as Turks are to Germany.

Even Native Americans prefered the white Americans to the Mexicans back in the day, they even gave the US Army safe passage through their lands in the Mexican-American War.

Pick up a history book not written by a Marxist.

So hard for you to speak, even to criticize something without disrespect? Can't you develop an idea without trying to belittle someone?
    Well, I speak my mind. I don't feel the need to belittle someone but I would if I wanted to. I never lie or hold back ever. It's bad for the soul to bottle your thoughts.

I know you will do your best to enforce political correctness, and you would want us to lick minority boots, but it would not happen. I am not a cuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18,763/1,833
    Given: 18,454/1,557

Sean posting Moroccan sources about how brave were the Moroccan soldiers... against civilians

Lel
    ¡España para los españoles! Spain for the Spaniards!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Moldovan
    Country
    Moldova
    Region
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6,440/67
    Given: 2,682/0

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    When was the last time you saw a White Canadian woman in Toronto with a white baby in her stroller? It's Black babies and Indian babies for the most part.
    Are you trolling or this is for real?

Banned
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,000/70
    Given: 1,656/46

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin View Post
    Are you trolling or this is for real?
    I am serious. Every age group of White Anglos/Whites in general is witnessing a tangible decline, with newborns and babies in strollers being almost completely absent from my vision. And I like WASP people, its not like I am anti Sean...but he for some reason thinks I'm some lunatic clown with no life. And I live in an area with lots of white ppl. He definitely is outside the city. But if the city goes, what next? White flight can not be a permanent strategy

Indomitable 勇敢的矛
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 40,181/3,802
    Given: 40,881/2,067

Morocco has enough money to buy expensive military aircraft but cannot even feed its population? Sounds like a typical banana republic. How many thousands of Moroccan refugees/criminals are in Europe? Morocco can use that money to take them back and provide for them.

"

Isaiah 9:6

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Apricity Census: Where are you from?

Help support Apricity by making a donation

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information