Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,944
    Given: 45,034

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I am serious. Every age group of White Anglos/Whites in general is witnessing a tangible decline, with newborns and babies in strollers being almost completely absent from my vision. And I like WASP people, its not like I am anti Sean...but he for some reason thinks I'm some lunatic clown with no life. And I live in an area with lots of white ppl. He definitely is outside the city. But if the city goes, what next? White flight can not be a permanent strategy
    That's because you're in a Canadian multiculti city. White people who are starting families don't live there. Not a good environment for kids to grow up in.

I agree White flight cannot be a permanent strategy. It is more like a forced situation. It's a big mistake for any nation to lose its biggest cities.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I am serious. Every age group of White Anglos/Whites in general is witnessing a tangible decline, with newborns and babies in strollers being almost completely absent from my vision. And I like WASP people, its not like I am anti Sean...but he for some reason thinks I'm some lunatic clown with no life. And I live in an area with lots of white ppl. He definitely is outside the city. But if the city goes, what next? White flight can not be a permanent strategy
    Well, yes. We can see the statistics of say the number of babies being born every year according to race which does show that White babies are in the lowest of numbers. I'd say that there are a number of factors behind this.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,065
    Given: 3,120

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Morocco has enough money to buy expensive military aircraft but cannot even feed its population? Sounds like a typical banana republic. How many thousands of Moroccan refugees/criminals are in Europe? Morocco can use that money to take them back and provide for them.
    poverty rate of morocco is around 30% and it keeps improving : https://www.macrotrends.net/countrie...o/poverty-rate

I don't think a banana republic would look like this :

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,622
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Bullshit.

[img]
    Read if you can:

Para julio de 1938, el Cuerpo de Ejército de Marroquí estaba integrado por unos 98 000 hombres comandados por el general Juan Yagüe. En aquel momento, estaba formado por las divisiones 40.ª, 50.ª y 105.ª; excepto la 50.ª División, formada por soldados de reemplazo, todas las demás divisiones estaban compuestas por tropas muy aguerridas: legionarios, regulares, y voluntarios de las milicias falangistas y carlistas.
    The "cuerpo de ejército"(Army Corps not Army, the Army of Africa was in Morocco), when it had more troops, it had 98k men, 3 divisions in total, and one of them (50ª división) where Spanish volontaries, and the other 2 were formed by Legionaires,falangists, carlists, regulars(that were mainly also from Morocco, but also from Spain), and what you are talking about "mercenarios africanos de los territorios de Ifni y Sahara". never more than 30k moroccans at the same time.

They were a status quo brown militia terrorising the Spanish civilians into submission and preventing coherent anti-Franco protest. They would launch human wave attacks until the enemy line broke due to sheer attrition.
    Fantastic, they were paid for doing those things. I have doubts if you are paid for being so ignorant.

Nonsense, they were mostly commies and jews from catholic countries.
    And British, Canadians, Americans...

Says the traitor selling himself out to a liberal ideology, bet you love licking Moroccan boots.
    I do only this in your insane imagination, while you are a gentle subject of a foreign queen.

Nope, they had no genetic connection. There was virtually zero human development north of the Rio Grande, it was just a bunch of primitive hunter gatherer. There was a few stone cities subsisting on corn in the Southwest, but it's really nothing.

The actual natives of the USA had reddish skin and high cheekbones, they were also very tall. The indigenous ancestors of modern Mexicans were short, squat, brown-skinned. They are about as native to the USA as Turks are to Germany.

Even Native Americans prefered the white Americans to the Mexicans back in the day, they even gave the US Army safe passage through their lands in the Mexican-American War.
    You live in a paralel world.

Pick up a history book not written by a Marxist.
    I do often, and you pick up a book, any book.

Well, I speak my mind. I don't feel the need to belittle someone but I would if I wanted to. I never lie or hold back ever. It's bad for the soul to bottle your thoughts.

I know you will do your best to enforce political correctness, and you would want us to lick minority boots, but it would not happen. I am not a cuck.
    I don´t know if you are a cuck or you are not, but you are surely a coward, an ignorant, bad mannered and quite stupid.

And you don't know me, you keep assigning me attitudes and political ideologies that are not part of me.

The only feeling you can convey to me is grief and disgust.

Me das asco, un asco inmenso.

I will never forget that post with that intellectual handicapped child with his mother who were you making fun of.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information