Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,013
    Given: 1,641

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    So the Indian troops that fight with British and the and Moroccan and Algerian troops that fight with French during the WWII weren´t not "colonial troops" but invaders of Europe?

Oh yeah, and the International Brigades were communist crusaders to leberate Spain from those moors...

Moor troops were commanded by Spanish officers under Spanish command and embed in Spanish military units, its country (or that zone of its country) was under the rule of Spain (or a shared administration with locals) so compare that with an invasion is inexact, ridiculous and directly is false.

Unless you have become a radical communist and believe an argument used by the propaganda of the leftist side of that war.

You have such a distorted vision of reality that your comments seem like a joke. But no, your comments in Spanish issues have only one intention, to provoke us.
    No, there is a tangible PATTERN: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marocchinate

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,627
    Given: 21,630

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    All military hardware purchases are just tribute payments to one or another power. That is the truth, trolling aside. War, when or if it happens will not be "Morocco vs Spain" these are 20th century abstractions. What will happen is, as the US and anglo-american empire continue their downsizing trend for the next generation, the Eurasianist project will take helm. Russians in Berlin and beyond, and then whatever transpires is up in the air. But I think if a great war was to occur, the Mediterranean will be a battlezone until it exhaust itself and be a vacuum void of humanity. May Allah protect against such scenarios/
    The only thing we could say is that it would be the USA who has the most power to decide who would win in a hypothetical war between Spain and Morocco.

I'm not saying that whoever USA decides would win, but that his support would be practically decisive.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    No, there is a tangible PATTERN: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marocchinate
    It would be necessary to ask the French commanders who allowed, encouraged and turned a blind eye in that specific case.

We also have information on similar cases of unbridled retaliation by troops in all wars, including the Vietnam or Balkan wars.

The pattern is war, retaliation, resentment and induced hatred mixed with an impunity sentiment encouraged by white officers(in this case), that used those Moroccans troops as a mean to humiliate those who stood up to them and to make amends for having been detained for months in Monte Cassino without being able to advance.

The same was done in Spain using a similar image, by both sides, to instill fear in the other side, some, or to indicate that the others were traitors to their race and that they used brutal methods to achieve their objectives.

Propaganda and what are now called "psychological operations", to paramine the morale of the enemy through the fear of its civilian population.

The same mixture of hatred and fear that moves your compatriot to have a monomania focused on the Spanish is what encourages them to do or allow that type of crimes to be committed, and not the fact of being Moroccan, Eritrean, English or Spanish.

Don't you think?

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

1 Not allowed!

So the Indian troops that fight with British and Moroccan and Algerian troops that fight with French during the WWII were not "colonial troops" but invaders of Europe?
    There were no Indian troops in Europe. The Eighth Army (initially composed of 4th Indian Infantry Division) under General Bernard Montgomery defeated the German Afrika Korps in North Africa.

The first defeat of German land forces in Africa was by the British at the Second Battle of El Alamein.

The Royal Navy defeated both the Italian and German navies at the same time, which were roughly the same size.

Only at the Battle of Monte Cassino in Italy, the 4th, 8th and 10th Divisions and 43rd Gurkha Infantry Brigade led the advance, and Gurkhas were actually from Nepal, were part mongoloid not legit brown like those colonial Maghrebi troops in Europe. And they didn't rape white women en masse.

Oh yeah, and the International Brigades were communist crusaders to leberate Spain from those moors. Moor troops were commanded by Spanish officers under Spanish command and embed in Spanish military units, its country (or that zone of its country) was under the rule of Spain (or a shared administration with locals) so compare that with an invasion is inexact, ridiculous and directly is false.

Unless you have become a radical communist and believe an argument used by the propaganda of the leftist side of that war.
    Ironically, during the war the Republicans focused on anti-Moorish propaganda because of the use of foreign troops and the Francoists focused on anti-Soviet propaganda. After WW2, Franco was an American-backed dictator in the Cold War and the King he appointed himself liberalised the country along American lines.

You have such a distorted vision of reality that your comments seem like a joke. But no, your comments in Spanish issues have only one intention, to provoke us.
    I don't give a damn about your people, I don't have anything against Spain, in fact I even sympathise with the Spanish far-right (I also like Spanish music and movies), but I am not going to tolerate self-hating liberal cucks like yourself.

You openly supported unbanning Nassbean/Hamilcar who actually said the truth about his people in Europe.

You are a traitor to your own people, deal with it.

Anyway, why are you wasting your time hating people on a forum you would never meet? Maybe you should spend your energy chasing women in real life and money instead, you would be a much happier person, and not just another lonely old fart on TA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-27-2020 @ 09:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You really do like taking screenshots don't you Sean? What's wrong with posting on a forum during a massive lockdown. You better not think I'm some lonely old fart, a Canadian like yourself, based on your mindset would KILL to live in my shoes... besides all this knowledge of world war2 battles and what not and Hamilcars comment is even more true for the Commonwealth countries INFINITELY more than Spain. When was the last time you saw a White Canadian woman in Toronto with a white baby in her stroller? It's Black babies and Indian babies for the most part. Let's see your bank account btw "Sean" (low class name)

Let's see your women

Let's see your offspring

"Lel"

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    . The Eighth Army (initially composed of 4th Indian Infantry Division) under General Bernard Montgomery defeated the German Afrika Korps in North Africa.

The first defeat of German land forces in Africa was by the British at the Second Battle of El Alamein.

The Royal Navy defeated both the Italian and German navies at the same time, which were roughly the same size.

Only at the Battle of Monte Cassino in Italy, the 4th, 8th and 10th Divisions and 43rd Gurkha Infantry Brigade led the advance, and Gurkhas were actually from Nepal, were part mongoloid not legit brown like those colonial Maghrebi troops in Europe. And they didn't rape white women en masse.

Ironically, during the war the Republicans focused on anti-Moorish propaganda because of the use of foreign troops and the Francoists focused on anti-Soviet propaganda. After WW2, Franco was an American-backed dictator in the Cold War and the King he appointed himself liberalised the country along American lines.

I don't give a damn about your people, I don't have anything against Spain, in fact I even sympathise with the Spanish far-right (I also like Spanish music and movies), but I am not going to tolerate self-hating liberal cucks like yourself.

You openly supported unbanning Nassbean/Hamilcar who actually said the truth about his people in Europe.

You are a traitor to your own people, deal with it.

Anyway, why are you wasting your time hating people on a forum you would never meet? Maybe you should spend your energy chasing women in real life and money instead, you would be a much happier person, and not just another lonely old fart on TA.

You are frankly an idiot, without any doubt.

I have lost count of the ways in which you have tried to defame me personally, which makes me think that if you have no better way to combat what I say, then I am on the right track.

There were no Indian troops in Europe
    just after this:

Only at the Battle of Monte Cassino in Italy, the 4th, 8th and 10th Divisions and 43rd Gurkha Infantry Brigade led the advance, and Gurkhas were actually from Nepal, were part mongoloid not legit brown like those colonial Maghrebi troops in Europe.
    So yes, there were Indian troops in Europe during the II World War, and no, they were not only Gurkhas.

The 4th Division was an Indian division, and those were the units that formed it during its participation in that battle.

Headquarters
    Central India Horse (up to April 1942 and from July 1944) (Divisional Reconnaissance Regiment)
    Royal Artillery
    Commanders divisional artillery:

Brigadier Noel Beresford-Peirse
    Brigadier P. Maxwell (Jun – Sep 1940)
    Brigadier William H.B. Mirrless (Sep 1940 – Mar 1942)
    Brigadier Harry Kenneth Dimoline (Mar 1942 – Feb 1944)
    Brigadier John F. Adye (Feb 1944 – Mar 1944)
    Brigadier Henry C.W. Eastman (Apr 1944 – )
    HQ
    3rd Regiment Royal Horse Artillery
    1st, 4th, 11th, 25th, 31st and 32nd Field Regiments, RA
    57th (King's Own Yorkshire Light Infantry) Light A.A. Regiment, RA
    35th and 149th Anti-Tank Regiments, RA
    Indian Engineers: Sappers and Miners
    4th Field Company, King George's Own Bengal Sappers and Miners
    12th Field Company, Queen Victoria's Own Madras Sappers and Miners
    18th and 21st Field Company, Royal Bombay Sappers and Miners
    11th Field Park Company, Queen Victoria's Own Madras Sappers and Miners
    4th Indian Division Signals
    1st Battalion, Royal Northumberland Fusiliers (Machine Gun) (April–December 1940)
    Machine Gun Battalion, 6th Rajputana Rifles (1942–1945)
    5 Indian Infantry Brigade
    HQ 5th Indian Infantry Brigade
    1st Battalion, Royal Fusiliers (up to Sept 1941)
    1st Battalion, Buffs (Royal East Kent Regiment) (from Sept 1941 to Dec 1941))
    1st Battalion, Welch Regiment (from Dec 1941 up to April 1942)
    1/4th Battalion, Essex Regiment (from April 1942)
    1st Battalion, 1st Punjab Regiment (up to April 1942)
    3rd Battalion, 1st Punjab Regiment
    4th Battalion (Outram's), 6th Rajputana Rifles (with 11th Indian Infantry Brigade in Italy)
    3rd Battalion (Queen Mary's Own), 10th Baluch Regiment (from April 1942)
    1st Battalion, 9th Gurkha Rifles
    7 Indian Infantry Brigade
    HQ 7th Indian Infantry Brigade
    1st Battalion, Royal Sussex Regiment
    2nd (Royal) Battalion, 11th Sikh Regiment
    4th Battalion, 11th Sikh Regiment (up to April 1942)
    4th Battalion, 16th Punjab Regiment
    1st Battalion, 2nd King Edward VII's Own Gurkha Rifles (The Sirmoor Rifles) (from April 1942)
    11 Indian Infantry Brigade (1939–1942 and 1944–1945)
    HQ 11th Indian Infantry Brigade
    2nd Battalion, Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders
    2nd Battalion, 5th Mahratta Light Infantry (up to June 1942)
    1st Battalion (Wellesley's), 6th Rajputana Rifles (up to April 1942)(with 5th Indian Infantry Brigade in Italy)
    4th Battalion, 7th Rajput Regiment (up to January 1942)
    3rd (Royal) Battalion, 12th Frontier Force Regiment
    3rd Battalion, 14th Punjab Regiment (from January 1942)
    2nd Battalion, 7th Gurkha Rifles (from April 1942)
    Lovat Scouts
    Support units
    Royal Indian Army Service Corps
    4th Indian Division Troops Transport Company
    5th, 7th and 11th Brigade Transport Companies
    220th Indian DID
    Medical Services
    I.M.S-RAMC-I.M.D-I.H.C-I.A.M.C
    14th, 17th, 19th, 26th and 32nd Indian Field Ambulances
    4th Indian Division Provost Unit
    Indian Army Ordnance Corps
    4th Indian Division Ordnance Field Park
    Indian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
    117th, 118th and 119th Infantry Workshop Companies
    4th Indian Division Recovery Company
    You can do a simple images google search (your main source of knowledge) and see Sikhs fighting in Montecassino.

And British used colonial troops all around the world out of their original countries, indepently that they used them in more or less ocasions or in more or less cantities in Europe, that doesn´t invalidate any argument.

And you, Canadians, are also used as colonial troops in the same way that Moroccans were used by Frenchs or Spanish far away your nation. Same for Canadians, Australians and New Zelanders.

Because you are basically a colonial product whose ancestors left their place of origin looking for a better future for their descendants. Exactly like all immigrants who you criticize so much, with the difference, that Mexicans are at least related to ancestors from that land.

Last edited by gixajo; 10-23-2020 at 12:43 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-27-2020 @ 09:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

too mean...
    Last edited by Ascended; 10-23-2020 at 10:56 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,065
    Given: 3,120

0 Not allowed!

I know, that satellite is probably is just like the Death Star.

Come on, a satellite made to order by the French, when they are interested they press a button from Paris and you run out of their data.
    these satellite gives advantages that no other african country has and no it's not controlled by France at all wtf

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    these satellite gives advantages that no other african country has and no it's not controlled by France at all wtf
    Yeah, no other African country, but in that region there are not just African countries, in that region are also British, Spanish, USA and Portugueses and all of us have better or similar satellites, that was what I meant.

I doubt that the French have not left a way to regain control of that satellite in case it were necessary in the future. A backdoor, you know...

And you will also need the data and collaboration from foreign tracking stations to keep it in orbit and correct its flight, something that is done almost constantly, that is another way in wich Frenchs (and others) could control your satellites.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,065
    Given: 3,120

0 Not allowed!

Yeah, no other African country, but in that region there are not just African countries, in that region are also British, Spanish, USA and Portugueses and all of us have better or similar satellites, that was what I meant.

I doubt that the French have not left a way to regain control of that satellite in case it were necessary in the future. A backdoor, you know...

And you will also need the data and collaboration from foreign tracking stations to keep it in orbit and correct its flight, something that is done almost constantly, that is another way in wich Frenchs (and others) could control your satellites.
    I doubt portugal and spain have better satellites tbh (I mean their own satellites) and again it's a spy satellite and the informations it glances are totally confidential so most of it is restricted to the moroccan army it can't be easily controlled by France

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information