Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Not a Cop View Post
    It is, however there are causes beyound human control such as rape, thus society should help persons who were put into this situation.
    So you're now changing your tack and saying no abortion for rape victims? so if your wife were raped, you'd make her keep the baby?
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Senior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    @
    Ancestry
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 873
    Given: 394

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger0075 View Post
    If it happens anyway, so why pro-abortion cares if it is legal or illegal? I know why, because they want WE TO PAY FOR IT!!!
    Being legal means they will use MY TAX MONEY to finance it, I would be indirectly paying for abortions
    Being illegal means they will have to pay for their own irresponsability, not my money on, which must go to areas who really matter inside healthcare system
    The government spending with women who did it illegally and had complications due to it is even higher, so, the (negligible) part of the taxes you pay would increase, data from my country:

"There are 250 thousand hospitalizations in SUS (Unified Health System) and R$ 142 million spent due to post-abortion complications."

and we want baby to be safe, not baby killers.
    What's with you guys who declare yourselves so pro-life? Is the life of a fetus more important than that of a woman who has a serious chance of dying trying to abort it illegally?
    Are you sure that deep down you're really concerned with the life of this fetus, or is it about controlling what women do with their uterus/reproduction?

Robbery is crime, even so robbery still happens, should we abolish robbery crime too?
    Homicide is crime, even so homicide still happens, should we abolish homicide crime too?
    Robbery is a crime because, in our society, the ultimate goal is profit accumulation, people’s basic needs aren't met by the way we produce things, and property is more valuable than life.
    Homicide is not like abortion. The life of a human being is not the same as that of a three-month fetus. Unless you agree that all the sperm that you or I wasted was also murder too: after all, sperm are also living beings.

If not even the life risk that women take prevents them from aborting, do you think that a state ban will prevent it? Women may die in the DIY abortion process, and they know it. Again, what's most important to you: the life of this woman or her fetus? (if she dies the fetus dies together anyway)
    Last edited by Ethel; 10-30-2020 at 12:28 AM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    NE Europe+Crusader
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a
    mtDNA
    U5b1e
    Taxonomy
    Dalo-Faelid\Sub-Nordid
    Politics
    Phenotype positivity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,093
    Given: 10,127

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    So you're now changing your tack and saying no abortion for rape victims? so if your wife were raped, you'd make her keep the baby?
    I'm not changing track, i for last few years i had on opinion that can be summarised in that abortion should not be legal, safe for danger to the life of mother with cases of rape and serious disabilities being discussional topics, as for personal question i got no defenitive answer, there is a chance i will try to make her keep the baby.

Last Online
    03-09-2024 @ 07:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baldic
    Ethnicity
    Bald
    Ancestry
    Bald individuals
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Baldid
    Politics
    Pro-Baldness, Hair Loss
    Hero
    Charles the Bald
    Religion
    Ironically Calvinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,036
    Given: 995

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethel View Post
    The government spending with women who did it illegally and had complications due to it is even higher, so, the (negligible) part of the taxes you pay would increase, data from my country:

"There are 250 thousand hospitalizations in SUS (Unified Health System) and R$ 142 million spent due to post-abortion complications."
    Isn't abortion crime in Brazil? Why people who commited such crime would go to the hospital due "post-abortion complications" when it would be like a confessed crime?
    Also, you don't know how legal abortion would cost to your healthcare system since it is illegal, so how can you affirm it would be cheapier than post-abortion complication costs? You clearly don't

It is simple logic.

What's with you guys who declare yourselves so pro-life? Is the life of a fetus more important than that of a woman who has a serious chance of dying trying to abort it illegally?
    Are you sure that deep down you're really concerned with the life of this fetus, or is it about controlling what women do with their uterus/reproduction?
    Who said I am pro life? I am pro baby life, not baby killer's life. I am also against serial killer's life. Simple as water. That's not even an issue.
    Anyway, I am not against mass reproduction since I don't believe in malthusianism bullshit, fertility rate in Chile is 1.7, we need to reproduce more, not immigrants. It seems you'd rather immigrants, mostly coming from 3rd world countries where they control even what women dress, am I wrong?

Robbery is a crime because, in our society, the ultimate goal is profit accumulation, people’s basic needs aren't met by the way we produce things, and property is more valuable than life.
    Homicide is not like abortion. The life of a human being is not the same as that of a three-month fetus. Unless you agree that all the sperm that you or I wasted was also murder too: after all, sperm are also living beings.
    It is not consensus even in medical and scientific community, governments decide when lifes starts or not, simples as that, talking about scientific community, these days they've found a weird gas going on in Mars and now they are saying there is LIFE in Mars jajaja
    By the way, as I said, I am not pro-life, so you can't use such premise with me

If not even the life risk that women take prevents them from aborting, do you think that a state ban will prevent it? Women may die in the DIY abortion process, and they know it. Again, what's most important to you: the life of this woman or her fetus? (if she dies the fetus dies together anyway)
    You don't need to turn abortion legal to save pregnant woman's life when it is in risk, who said otherwise? Do you wanna a good example? I just googled here and I found out your own country where abortion is illegal, when it comes to mother's risk life it is legal. Actually it is even pretty disohonest to compare such case where a woman want to be mom but she can't with simple baby killers. It is called subjective element, same could be said by me killing a bandit, I wouldn't be a murderer according any legal system.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly Atlantid with Dinaric influence.
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,572
    Given: 48,303

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hahns View Post
    Good for Poland
    Good for what?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Good for what?