Dalo-Faelid\Sub-Nordid
    Politics
    Phenotype positivity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,095
    Given: 10,128

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    How about you focus on the argument as a whole and not how successful my hypothetical question was. Or is the fact you haven't replied to the rest of it indicative that you do not have a ready response?
    Well in fact i haven't had a ready response to most of your statements, however the very late time at Saint-P lowers my cognitive abilities, so i will reply tomorrow. The interest of having a debate kept me enterntained, so thanks.

3) They're mostly going to abort some other way anyway. It's like criminalising drugs. It doesn't work very well. There were famous cases in the 60s of women who died from back-alley abortions, including young mothers.
    Depends on what you mean under criminalising and drugs. Restrictive measurements on tobacoo and to a lesser degree alcohol worked very well in western world in last decades.

Last Online
    08-26-2022 @ 04:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isu god
    Ethnicity
    The 13th tribe
    Ancestry
    Birthplace of mankind (Hyperborean J2 factory - Atlantis)
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Y-DNA
    Sumer-Hyperborea-Altai (J2)
    mtDNA
    non-j2 farmer women
    Taxonomy
    Ascended
    Politics
    J2 world slavery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,106
    Given: 3,279

0 Not allowed!

I am not advocating late-term abortions, unless, of course, the mother's life is at risk, or the fetus is not viable. That is a separate conversation. I'm glad you agree that in concept, forcing people who do not want to be parents to be parents is unwise.
    My main problem with abortion is when it crosses the line from being a way to prevent a unwise pregnancy to ending a premature life. Anything after the soonest possible point isn’t ‘forcing a rape baby’, rather ending a life in my opinion. Of course there are exceptions such as the mothers life but beyond that if it is not at a specific time then it is the mother’s fault for not doing that earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Maul View Post
    The Age of R1 is over... The time of the J2, has come (again)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blade
    I'd say Turanid/Alpine/Mediterranean mix.
    Target: DrMaul
    Distance: 0.00000%
    100.0 First Man - J2 Atlantean

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 07:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Digital Don Quixote
    Ethnicity
    Forums
    Ancestry
    Hellenic, Balkan, Latin, Anatolian, Druide
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Anatolian Lappid
    Hero
    Justinian, Constantine, Augustus, Charlemagne, Aurelian, Alexander
    Religion
    Uralische beauties, Viktor Orban
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,627
    Given: 10,176

4 Not allowed!

In the other thread you were boasting of having uprotected sex, did something happen to you?

As for individual choices, it is an illusion. Everything that happens in the world will eventually influence you and the decision of a middle classy slut to have an abortion because she wanted to taste raw cock shows lack of self-constraint, irresponsibility and weakness. It doesn't hurt only her unborn child but also the child of her ethical neighbour as it will learn to grow up in a degenerated unethical society.

Diseases have always been a part of life, it's the ethics that keep changing. We live in an hypothetical civilized world with all the means to interconnect and influence but we can not fight the disease Corona because we prefer individual choices.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Not a Cop View Post
    Well in fact i haven't had a ready response to most of your statements, however the very late time at Saint-P lowers my cognitive abilities, so i will reply tomorrow. The interest of having a debate kept me enterntained, so thanks.

Depends on what you mean under criminalising and drugs. Restrictive measurements on tobacoo and to a lesser degree alcohol worked very well in western world in last decades.
    Discouraging smoking through education (and taxes) worked. Criminalising did not, partially because it was never criminalised, of course. Famously, criminalising alcohol had disastrous consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Faklon View Post
    In the other thread you were boasting of having uprotected sex, did something happen to you?
    If you're asking if any woman I've been with has had an abortion, to the best of my knowledge, the answer is no. But try to stay away from ad-hominems, it undermines your 'argument,' such as it is.

As for individual choices, it is an illusion. Everything that happens in the world will eventually influence you and the decision of a middle classy slut to have an abortion because she wanted to taste raw cock shows lack of self-constraint, irresponsibility and weakness. It doesn't hurt only her unborn child but also the child of her ethical neighbour as it will learn to grow up in a degenerated unethical society.
    Ah yes, the fascist's rationale, classic. Anyhow, this is a stupid reply. First, because we are not discussing 'classy sluts,' but rather, rape and disability. But, I'll bite, and I'll pretend I was making the argument you're pretending I'm making, just to show you how retarded your argument is (not the perspective, just your, specific, argument). Reasoning:

1) most people who have abortions aren't 'classy, middle-class sluts' or whatever, but even if they were
    2) I [could, and do] disagree with your premise that it would be unethical to abort such a child. Which is, of course, the entire fucking argument. Even ignoring this, your meta approach is stupid regardless, because
    3) everything is nuanced and I could (and would) easily make a counter-point about a sliding scale of restriction of freedom and/or sensible approaches to reproductive politics or whatever, rather than limiting it to your personal view on morality

You're the second person to basically scream 'IT'S ABOUT MORALS, I DON'T NEED FACTS.' You're not a 12 year old libertarian on Youtube, I know you can do better, please try harder. This entire post boils down to 'I think this is immoral.' OK, and?

Diseases have always been a part of life, it's the ethics that keep changing. We live in an hypothetical civilized world with all the means to interconnect and influence but we can not fight the disease Corona because we prefer individual choices.
    I don't even see what you're trying to say here.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Senior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    @
    Ancestry
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 873
    Given: 394

3 Not allowed!

ok, abortions will continue to happen anyway
    main difference is that now poor women will risk their lives trying illegal methods and the rich will bribe doctors or travel to another country and vacuum their fetuses out in fancy clinics

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Digital Don Quixote
    Ethnicity
    Forums
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Anatolian Lappid
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ah yes, the fascist's rationale.

This is a stupid reply.

1) most people who have abortions aren't 'classy, middle-class sluts' or whatever, but even so
    2) I disagree with your premise that it would be unethical to abort such a child. Which is, of course, the entire fucking argument. Even ignoring this, your meta approach is stupid regardless, because
    3) everything is nuanced and I could (and would) easily make a counter-point about a sliding scale of restriction of freedom and/or sensible approaches to reproductive politics or whatever, rather than limiting it to your personal view on morality

You're the second person to basically scream 'IT'S ABOUT MORALS, I DON'T NEED FACTS.' You're not a 12 year old libertarian on Youtube, I know you can do better, please try harder.
    Call casuality a fascist rationale (\m/) or whatever, it is right. Everything in the world is interconnected and a society that seeks getaways instead of fighting and accept disease is rotten at its core and breeds weaklings. Say that abortion is not unethical, irresponsibility (for me) remains unethical and if I face a woman that aborted a child because it prevented her from having her idolized lifestyle, I should be critical of her.
    I don't even see what you're trying to say here.
    Individualism is not fitted for lockdown because people don't influence each other to act responsibly, Corona makes more and more numbers. It's a similar rhetoric with pro-choice abortion, irresponsibility and individualism breeds at least as much disease as down-syndrome does.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Digital Don Quixote
    Ethnicity
    Forums
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Anatolian Lappid
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethel View Post
    ok, abortions will continue to happen anyway
    main difference is that now poor women will risk their lives trying illegal methods and the rich will bribe doctors or travel to another country and vacuum their fetuses out in fancy clinics
    Is this what is happening in Brazil?

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 12:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    NE Europe+Crusader
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a
    mtDNA
    U5b1e
    Taxonomy
    Dalo-Faelid\Sub-Nordid
    Politics
    Phenotype positivity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I have limited interest in getting down this rabbit hole. The information exists, a google or bing search will provide you with papers, I don't care whether or not you accept it.

Morals are based on facts, or supposed facts, that's a silly rebuttal and you know it. For example, you are providing a 'fact' in defence of your argument right now. My main point is threefold:

1) I don't care, because I need there to be the freedom for me (and my partner) to get an abortion if I need it. If some other people game the system, I don't give a shit. Not my circus, not my monkeys.
    3) They're mostly going to abort some other way anyway. It's like criminalising drugs. It doesn't work very well. There were famous cases in the 60s of women who died from back-alley abortions, including young mothers.

Fundamentally it's not like a fetus is the same as a baby. If I dropped a petri dish with a fetus and a baby and you could only jump to save one you'd save the baby. I do not wish to risk the happiness and safety of actual members of my society for the sake of potential ones.

But as for Poland, or any other country I don't live in, I don't give a fuck.
    1) Freedom is a buzzword or if you preffer an illusion, there is a shitload of things you can't do in UK, but thats a part of social contract you take to live in society polygyny f.e. is banned in UK as in all European countries, yet there is hardly any basis for this other than tradition or morals.

2) First is that nobody forces women to keep that child, secondly amount of rape or disabled babies that could've been born is so low that care system or adoption would cover it. We can even set a subsidies for this kind of babies to support mothers.

3) That is exactly why i said that abortion is a realm of morals more than facts, if you treat abortion as a murder there is absoluetly no basis for this claim, as you can also say that regular murders will happen anyway, so why do people have to risk their life and cause pain to others using knifes, hammers and other barbaric methods, when there are far more civilised ways available?

All in all my position on abortion doesn't really include severly disabled and rape fetuses, although rapes are much more justified as conception wasn't a direct result of actions of a mother. Though rape babies are far more valueable to society so as i said some sort of compensation may be set, especially considering the low amount of conceptions.

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 12:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    NE Europe+Crusader
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a
    mtDNA
    U5b1e
    Taxonomy
    Dalo-Faelid\Sub-Nordid
    Politics
    Phenotype positivity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Discouraging smoking through education (and taxes) worked. Criminalising did not, partially because it was never criminalised, of course. Famously, criminalising alcohol had disastrous consequences.
    You're basing your opinion of alcohol ban on american prohibition, while it's not the only expience, Russian prohibition f.e. had many positive effects:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1...80%D0%B8%D1%8F

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

0 Not allowed!

'Just carry a child to term for 9 months, I'm sure someone will want to adopt your brain-dead child lmfao. It's no big deal. Anyhow most aborted fetuses aren't unhealthy so for some reason this means you can't abort the ones that are.'
    Nothing different than:
    - diagnosis is wrong (heathy child) and is born brainless
    - pregnancy is normal or non-checked, and child is born dead
    - child is born normally, but soon have disease and dies
    - child is born normal and become heavily sick being 3 months old, 3 years old, 30 years old.

By the logic of your statement, such people should be also terminated.

The reason why you and others say what they say is comfortability. The same as would be in other cases,
    but because antifa et consortes does not promote such things yet, then ye do not promote them... yet.
    Last edited by Rethel; 10-28-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread Information