Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,136
    Given: 9,066

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vožd View Post
    Im not calling demonstrants as terrorists, but these who took guns and start killing policemans from ambushes.
    How are they suffered (more than other people in regions of Yugoslavia which had similar economical development) and which rights they did not have, so they need to choose war?
    I already wrote it before, if you don't read without context don't quote me. No Political parties, all Albanians got unemployed and Substititued in all country jobs by Serbs, couldn't learn Albanian in schools and were forced to learn Serbian and Serbian history, basically everything got got monopoled by Serbs, AKA "democracy".

And to answer the police was actually ones that did the worst crimes, even worse then army, even those petty crimes. They were entering all houses in Prishtina at night breaking anything they wanted and stole what they could, people had to sleep in safe houses and at day they returned to their homes and this was going on for long time.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2020 @ 12:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Republika Srpska
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Borreby
    Hero
    My Parents
    Religion
    Serbian Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 411
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    And to answer the police was actually ones that did the worst crimes, even worse then army, even those petty crimes. They were entering all houses in Prishtina at night breaking anything they wanted and stole what they could, people had to sleep in safe houses and at day they returned to their homes and this was going on for long time.
    Talk is cheap my friend. What you are trying to do is called Propaganda and we know very well how it works and what its goal is. The Serbian police raided some Albanian villages for a good reason, it is known that weapons and drugs are smuggled in some Albanian villages. Ramus Haradinaj and Thaci, as well as the entire KLA terrorist organization, were nothing but ordinary criminals, they took organs from Serbian civilians and resold them all over Europe for big money, they didn't killed just Serbs, they killed also Albanian civilians too, drug and weapon trafficking, and they still do that today. It's all the Mafia.

If we were really butchers, murderers, you would have disappeared from Kosovo, but you did not disappear, the Serbs disappeared. And that shows who killed and terrorized whom in the province.

You were not even 10 years old when the war in Kosovo started, Serbian soldiers who went through the hell of Kosare know very well what your "Liberators" were who nonstop yelled Allahu Akbar and did not differ much from today terrorist organisations like ISIS, terrorism is a disease.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Pannonia
    Country
    Serbia
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,424
    Given: 1,640

0 Not allowed!

I already wrote it before, if you don't read without context don't quote me. No Political parties all Albanians got unemployed and Substititued in all country jobs by Serbs,couldn't learn Albanian in schools and were forced to learn Serbian and Serbian history, basically everything got got monopoled by Serbs, AKA "democracy"
    There was no political parties in whole Yugoslavia before 1990. only communist, and after 1991. Albanians voted for indepdence 1991. at their referendum, so they boycoted all elections after 1990. that's why they have had no parties, because separatism. And all these demonstration since 1981. was about to Kosovo gain republic status.

Source?

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vožd View Post
    There was no political parties in whole Yugoslavia before 1990. only communist, and after 1991. Albanians voted for indepdence 1991. at their referendum, so they boycoted all elections after 1990. that's why they have had no parties, because separatism. And all these demonstration since 1981. was about to Kosovo gain republic status.

Source?
    I don't need source of something that my family went through first hand.. my family comes from Prishtina and whole street had to always hide at one house during nights and then could go back to their houses at daylight. My best friend's family was slaughtered and only his mother and uncle survived, btw they were civilists, you can check their graves near Batllava lake.. I could go on, but that's something that your propaganda wont take.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Castor View Post
    Talk is cheap my friend. What you are trying to do is called Propaganda and we know very well how it works and what its goal is. The Serbian police raided some Albanian villages for a good reason, it is known that weapons and drugs are smuggled in some Albanian villages. Ramus Haradinaj and Thaci, as well as the entire KLA terrorist organization, were nothing but ordinary criminals, they took organs from Serbian civilians and resold them all over Europe for big money, they didn't killed just Serbs, they killed also Albanian civilians too, drug and weapon trafficking, and they still do that today. It's all the Mafia.

If we were really butchers, murderers, you would have disappeared from Kosovo, but you did not disappear, the Serbs disappeared. And that shows who killed and terrorized whom in the province.

You were not even 10 years old when the war in Kosovo started, Serbian soldiers who went through the hell of Kosare know very well what your "Liberators" were who nonstop yelled Allahu Akbar and did not differ much from today terrorist organisations like ISIS, terrorism is a disease.
    It's hilarious you questioning propaganda, whole you agenda is propaganda. You can't dissapear 1.8 milion people what kind of logic are you going by. The only purpose of you creating an account on this website is to spread your cheap propaganda and hate, it's hilarious, just shows you have nothing intersting to do in your life, you have to be very sad person.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

It's hilarious you questioning propaganda, whole you agenda is propaganda. You can't dissapear 1.8 milion people what kind of logic are you going by. The only purpose of you creating an account on this website is to spread your cheap propaganda and hate, it's hilarious, just shows you have nothing intersting to do in your life, you have to be very sad person.
    My suspicion about such accounts is that they are paid to do whtat they do, similar Putin bots existed here before.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2020 @ 12:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Republika Srpska
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Borreby
    Hero
    My Parents
    Religion
    Serbian Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 411
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

I don't need source of something that my family went through first hand...
    So according to you whatever you Albanians say without evidence is true, and when we Serbs say something about our suffering, it's always a fairy tales. As long as you are so hypocritical, we have nothing to talk about, and i doubt very much that someone from your family survived hell in Kosovo war, i can clearly see from your writing that you came here only for fun.

If we Serbs were such monsters in that war as you individuals represent us, then there would be no Albanian in Kosovo and Metohija, but no, you are a majority there, our people were expelled, killed, our churches were destroyed, graves of our relatives have been desecrated, our children in the villages are being driven to school by KFOR in armored vehicles, just to be safe from you. It was not the Yugoslav Army and Police that were declared as a Terrorist Organization at that time by USA, but the KLA.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Pannonia
    Country
    Serbia
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,424
    Given: 1,640

0 Not allowed!

73 killed civilians by NATO bombing: "colateral damage"

36 killed cilivilans in crossfire during antiterroristic operation in Račak: genocide, let's bomb Serbia and kill 3500 civilians "colateral damage" as well.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-13-2023 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 735
    Given: 846

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    I believe that you lived here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Arbanon

Everything outside it, is debatable of ancient presence of Albanians.
    But I respect current borders of modern Albania, and I don't have anything against it.

Kosovo & Мetohija are Serbia by international law, you have your Albania and thats it, be happy in Albania.
    Even their Shqiperia is not theirs. Arban/Arber etc...originates from Serbian RABANasi, simply the r and a are swapped around.

I have noticed Shippies been quiet lately, praying for Biden to win

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-13-2023 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 735
    Given: 846

0 Not allowed!

I don't need source of something that my family went through first hand.. my family comes from Prishtina and whole street had to always hide at one house during nights and then could go back to their houses at daylight. My best friend's family was slaughtered and only his mother and uncle survived, btw they were civilists, you can check their graves near Batllava lake.. I could go on, but that's something that your propaganda wont take.
    I always hear shippy lies, hey l lost a relative from NATO bombs in KiM, l could have just said it was shippy KLA. You going to tell all that depleted uranium was done by Serbs?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information