Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do you think that today's generation of children is being ruined more and more?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard 2.0 View Post
    It is what happens when parents do not dedicate or do not have enough time to dedicate to their children. This has always happened but before, children had to find other entertainment, now they have all the information at their fingertips. Imo this is why the child stays in that bubble of laziness and lack of desire, although I think it is not difficult to get out of there with the help of parents and fun activities.

The younger generations are retarded. They think they can google anything for the 'correct' answer (even though google has been known to censor information that does not jive with their politics). Children don't read books anymore and can't filter information correctly :

People cannot be free if they are ignorant, and the more knowledgeable a person is, the more likely he is to be free -- or to be able to free himself. But because the information available to people is overwhelming in volume, it is necessary to develop good criteria for selecting the information you imbibe. Here are some helpful rules:

(1) Prefer books to periodicals and websites. Books are far more likely to have enduring value; periodicals etc.... are, by their very nature, transitory in worth.

(2) If you like something an author writes, read more of his stuff. An author whom you find interesting is more likely to have written other material that will please you than an author you have no knowledge of.

(3) Modern books are usually better than older ones. This is partly because modern books benefit from more up-to-date knowledge (tho they don't always), and partly because the publishing business is now very competitive, unlike in earlier days, years, or centuries; and competition means the best will generally rise to the top (ie, get published). A great many older books ('classics') are much overpraised, but it took me a long time to figure out that it was the books which were lousy, and not my taste.

(4) Don't waste your time reading lousy stuff, even if it is supposed to be 'important'. If it's lousy, chances are it's not important at all, at least for your purposes.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,917
    Given: 44,995

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    So fucking what? It's the world we live in, let them explore it. They are fucking lucky to have these technologies to play with since young age. So what if some of them grow stupid? It's not like every single fucking kid your age was a genius was it? Idiots that complain about todays kids are no better than millennials.
    You must be a troll.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    03-14-2021 @ 06:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    etrurian, slavic
    Ethnicity
    Etrurian
    Ancestry
    Croatian (50%) , Italian, French
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Marche
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid dinaro-med
    Politics
    National Bolshevism, Collectivism, Anti-Islamism
    Hero
    Eduard Limonov, Oswald Mosley
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 627
    Given: 635

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    You must be a troll.
    I dont think he is unfortunately

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Junior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-24-2020 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Turkic
    Ethnicity
    German, Crimean Tatar
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 12

3 Not allowed!

This is NOT the fault of the children. The fault lies with their unloving and uncaring PARENTS

Last Online
    04-22-2022 @ 02:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,448
    Given: 918

0 Not allowed!

Unquestionably. American girls, at the age of 11, walking around in full faces of makeup, hair dyed to oblivion, while also in revealing clothing and touting the newest iPhone is a surefire sign that kid culture has been violated.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Halime65 View Post
    This is NOT the fault of the children. The fault lies with their unloving and uncaring PARENTS
    Blanket statement, in my opinion. A lot of parents are just misguided, which isn't the same thing as not loving or caring for your child. These parents were, unfortunately, indoctrinated as youth to believe this sort of culture is acceptable. I know a lot of pleasant, caring parents whose children have turned out poorly: Believe me, they're just as worried for their children as we are.

I'd say your statement balances with my statement 50/50, if I had to assign a value to it. But please don't assume that all parents are as you said, because I know many that aren't.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    It's a strange new world.

I like that shoutout to the old "staring contest" game in your op statement, I play that with my kids all the time.
    You seem so wholesome, Mr. G. Glad that you're on here.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlus Magnus View Post
    Yea, transgenderism shouldn't be normalized it should be treated
    It scares me the fact that psychiatrists suggest people with gender dysphoria to waste a fuckton of money on surgery just so they can earn a small part of that money by their sexual plastic surgeon friends, rather than really helping those people to accept themselves for what they are with psychotherapy.
    All this corruption and greed will not stop at all until there is still this shitty economic system

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Most of the time "transgenderism" isn't even legitimate; rather, it's nothing more than experimentation.

For example, I used to wear a coon skin cap when I was four years old. I always pretended the tail of the cap was a flowing mane of hair, and I liked to go around telling people I was a "girl". When my grandfather tried to challenge me on this, I told him I had a vagina (again, I was four years old).

My parents neither encouraged nor discouraged this behavior, and it simply disappeared with age. Truly just a phase, and I feel like that's how it is for most "transgendered" kids. The parents who push that state of mind, or enforce it, are incredibly misguided, and aren't able to recognize that kids are kids, and do strange shit sometimes.

*Edited for grammar.*

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    Lol so let them become little fatasses because they’re sitting and playing with their tablet all day? No way Jose
    Not to mention all of the harmful electropollution they're exposed to through these technologies. Can permanently inhibit growth/keep an individual from fulfilling his genetic potential, which always leads to negative health outcomes further down the road.

Junior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-24-2020 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Turkic
    Ethnicity
    German, Crimean Tatar
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 12

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by barnumandbailey View Post
    Blanket statement, in my opinion. A lot of parents are just misguided, which isn't the same thing as not loving or caring for your child. These parents were, unfortunately, indoctrinated as youth to believe this sort of culture is acceptable. I know a lot of pleasant, caring parents whose children have turned out poorly: Believe me, they're just as worried for their children as we are.

I'd say your statement balances with my statement 50/50, if I had to assign a value to it. But please don't assume that all parents are as you said, because I know many that aren't.
    You obviously do not know much about psychology and how two faced narcissistic sociopaths behave. It's okay, we all have our opinions :-) Have a Great Day!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information