16. You may not vote on this poll
  • If i think it exists

7 43.75%
  • I dont Know, i am skeptical

4 25.00%
  • No, i dont Believe

5 31.25%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Paranormal activities and ghosts?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,068
    Given: 15,885

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggery View Post
    Could you tell your experience please?
    I was like 20 years old and a complete skeptic. I didn’t believe Ouija boards were real. I had an adventurous friend at the time that swore up and down she was psychic. I told her about some weird dreams I was having and she brought up the idea. I thought it was stupid but I was also curious if it would answer why I was seeing a certain individual repetitively in my dream. She wrote the Ouija board on a piece of paper and we used a nickel. I really didn’t think it would be legit for that reason but once we asked if anyone was there the coin went to yes. We asked if it wanted to talk, it did nothing. We asked again the coin went so fast it practically flew off the board. (It went to no) we both screamed and let go of the coin before saying goodbye (which is bad apparently) afterwards I had very demonic dreams. I was plagued by severe depression. I woke up with 3 scratches on my chest with no reasonable explanation. It ended up clearing up the very next day.
    Anyways some months afterwards, I got in contact with a priest. I told him my situation and he asked to see me. He sprinkled some water from the Vatican and recited a prayer. After that everything has been normal. I will never in my life question the authenticity of demons and evil spirits again, they are real. I was lucky it wasn’t worse.
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Central European
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,880
    Given: 7,415

1 Not allowed!

If even in the Catholic Church this issue was discussed, there are many exorcisms and cases of people with very abnormal attitudes recorded by the church, these entities react negatively when a cross is shown to them or a prayer is made.
    Some hypnotic thing similar to the touchless knockouts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touchless_knockout

They get effected by it because they believe in it. It's not real, just their mind playing tricks on them. A form of hypnosis basically.

Although you do not believe in it, I recommend that you do not try to play games like oujas or invoke paranormal things, there are many cases of even skeptical people who have done it and have repented.
    Mentally ill people.

Last Online
    10-05-2022 @ 05:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    OTHERS_D
    Ethnicity
    Polish/Slovak/Hungarian Romani/Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Essentially Austro-Hungary
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Joseph Conrad
    Religion
    Down-votes from Loki
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,057
    Given: 3,213

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    I was like 20 years old and a complete skeptic. I didn’t believe Ouija boards were real. I had an adventurous friend at the time that swore up and down she was psychic. I told her about some weird dreams I was having and she brought up the idea. I thought it was stupid but I was also curious if it would answer why I was seeing a certain individual repetitively in my dream. She wrote the Ouija board on a piece of paper and we used a nickel. I really didn’t think it would be legit for that reason but once we asked if anyone was there the coin went to yes. We asked if it wanted to talk, it did nothing. We asked again the coin went so fast it practically flew off the board. (It went to no) we both screamed and let go of the coin before saying goodbye (which is bad apparently) afterwards I had very demonic dreams. I was plagued by severe depression. I woke up with 3 scratches on my chest with no reasonable explanation. It ended up clearing up the very next day.
    Anyways some months afterwards, I got in contact with a priest. I told him my situation and he asked to see me. He sprinkled some water from the Vatican and recited a prayer. After that everything has been normal. I will never in my life question the authenticity of demons and evil spirits again, they are real. I was lucky it wasn’t worse.
    I've had similar experiences related to Ouija boards, as well as a ghostly experience in the Edinburgh vaults, right on cue.
    PuntDNAl k15
    Mother: Polish + Norwegian + Austrian + French @ 0.923102
    Father: Karelian + Polish + Romani + Mozabite_Berber @ 5.277415
    Me: Lithuanian + Mordovian + Bosnian + Spaniard @ 2.190271
    MDLP World
    Mother: 85.80% German_V + 14.20% Russian @ 1
    Father: 73.10% Croatian_V + 26.90% Roma @ 4.65
    Me: 94.70% Croatian_V + 5.30% Roma @ 1.61

Ancient member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European descent
    Ancestry
    Father: Hungarian Mother: German + minor English
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    N1a
    mtDNA
    H1e
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,518
    Given: 24,970

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daco Celtic View Post
    I've seen ghosts, goblins, ghouls, vampires, ogres, elves, werewolves, witches, fairies, nymphs, trolls, house spirits, zombies, aliens, poltergeist, gremlins, imps, banshees, druids, cyclops, clowns, demons, shapeshifters, lizard people, leprechauns, fairies, gnomes, Mormons, humanoids and more.
    Bigfoot?

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,167
    Given: 4,757

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mixdguy17 View Post
    Oh I want to specify my answer, I also believe everything thats in range of catholicism, so I believe exorcism are real, and stuff like that. WHta I am skeptical about is things like el Chupacabras, la Llorona, el Silbon, all those dumb ghost hunter shows, and stuff like that. U know? Evn though like any sane person, if I hear "Ayyy mis hijosssss" in the middle of the night while I am alone, I am gonna shit myself lol.
    I do not believe in urban legends like la llorona, el chupacabaras or creepypastas like slenderman, jeft the killer, the midnight man etc, because they are much more fanciful things, it is not my point of view, but in the case of spirits / ghosts or even witches is something else because they have been registered, and realistically the possibility of their existence is there maybe low but not impossible.

Last Online
    03-30-2021 @ 12:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,595
    Given: 1,261

3 Not allowed!

I don't know what's more terrifying: the existence of the supernatural or its absence. On one side, possessions, maybe divine punishment; on the other, the nothingness, our consciousness ceases to exist and our ephemeral existence is inconsequential.

I would rather deal with the ghosts.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-15-2021 @ 06:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberomaurusian Y DNA + Eurasian Autosomal
    Ethnicity
    Paleolithic Maghrebi
    Country
    Algeria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 414
    Given: 217

0 Not allowed!

And you didn't feel anything else? Didn't you have sleep paralysis or did you see anything?
    I just felt sticky and dirty. It was an evil ghost for sure.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,860
    Given: 18,268

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    Bigfoot?
    Not yet, that one has eluded me, but on my bucket list for sure.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Parça do Neymar View Post
    I don't know what's more terrifying: the existence of the supernatural or its absence. On one side, possessions, maybe divine punishment; on the other, the nothingness, our consciousness ceases to exist and our ephemeral existence is inconsequential.

I would rather deal with the ghosts.
    There never was a "you" to cease to exist in the first place. You don't exist as a self. Only the story you tell yourself of who you are, but behind all the tattoos, all the insecurities, all the walls you put up, you're nothing. And that's perfectly fine

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

1 Not allowed!

I do not believe in urban legends like la llorona, el chupacabaras or creepypastas like slenderman, jeft the killer, the midnight man etc, because they are much more fanciful things, it is not my point of view, but in the case of spirits / ghosts or even witches is something else because they have been registered, and realistically the possibility of their existence is there maybe low but not impossible.
    As you probably know, "La llorona" has a factual basis for its origin. While there're several possible origins, Cortez's mistress, La Malinche, might be the bridge from Pre-Hispanic times which brought La Llorona into Post Conquistador legend.

According to this version of the tale, La Llorona was actually La Malinche, a native woman who served as an interpreter, guide, and later mistress to Hernán Cortés during his conquest of Mexico. The conquistador left her after she gave birth and instead married a Spanish woman. Despised now by her own people, it is said that La Malinche murdered Cortés’ spawn in vengeance.
    https://allthatsinteresting.com/la-llorona

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information