Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and saviour yet?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,129
    Given: 58,889

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    You are the sodomite, and heretic, and occultist, since you are guilty of all the law if you offend at only one point (James 2:10). And as Paul says,

1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

Rom 2:1-3

This is what Paul said right after condemning sodomy, and murder, and fornication, etc. So there you have it: your own works of the flesh are wicked. Think you're not a sodomite, murderer, idolater, etc? Paul here says you judge, and do the same thing, so you condemn yourself. And Jesus said likewise, for with what judgment you judge you will be judged by.
    But I clearly never did those things and it is literal if you do those things you wont enter the kingdom of God. I think your christianity is a false christianity, you basically say you can DO whatever you want, but I apologise to you because no man is without sin "who is without sin should cast the first stone" and I did. But you are still a false prophet and heretic.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I think the orthodox understanding is that you need to go to church, to get communion, to be in communion with the church on earth and church in heaven, with the saints, with jesus christ himself. your christianity is so materialistic not spiritual, you just read the bible, and post some quotes, you DO NOT LIVE CHRISTIANITY. But my Priest said "The Church, the Liturgy is the place to know and meet God". "Where there are 2 or 3 of you Im there". "On THIS ROCK I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH". And the Bible is nothing without the Church, because the Church is the Bible.
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian, Italian, Polish
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,171
    Given: 1,327

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    But I clearly never did those things
    But you have done these things. Jesus said in Matthew 5:21-22:

21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Angry with your brother without cause? Say, "thou fool"? You're in danger of the judgment just as a murderer!

And He said in Matthew 5:27-28:

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

So it's not just about external actions, but your heart. You are guilty just the same before God. And you are guilty of the whole law. Paul says you do the "same things" in Romans 2:1-3. And what are those things? Read the preceding verses: Romans 1:26-32... e.g., sodomy, murder, fornication, hatred of God, covetous, unmerciful, etc.

I think your christianity is a false christianity, you basically say you can DO whatever you want,
    They accused Paul of teaching just that (Romans 3:8, 6:1), which of course is a lie. But I take it as a good thing that you accuse me of this, since it shows I am teaching as Paul taught.

but I apologise to you because no man is without sin "who is without sin should cast the first stone" and I did. But you are still a false prophet and heretic.
    I forgive you, but apologies aren't good enough for God; you need Christ's atonement. How you treat Christ's brethren is how you treat Him. Being in Christ, I may judge righteous judgment (John 7:24), because I am as He is in this world (1 John 4:17). The one who is spiritual judges all things but he himself is judged of no man (1 Cor 2:15).

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

But you have done these things. Jesus said in Matthew 5:21-22:

21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Angry with your brother without cause? Say, "thou fool"? You're in danger of the judgment just as a murderer!

And He said in Matthew 5:27-28:

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

So it's not just about external actions, but your heart. You are guilty just the same before God. And you are guilty of the whole law. Paul says you do the "same things" in Romans 2:1-3. And what are those things? Read the preceding verses: Romans 1:26-32... e.g., sodomy, murder, fornication, hatred of God, covetous, unmerciful, etc.

They accused Paul of teaching just that (Romans 3:8, 6:1), which of course is a lie. But I take it as a good thing that you accuse me of this, since it shows I am teaching as Paul taught.

I forgive you, but apologies aren't good enough for God; you need Christ's atonement. How you treat Christ's brethren is how you treat Him. Being in Christ, I may judge righteous judgment (John 7:24), because I am as He is in this world (1 John 4:17). The one who is spiritual judges all things but he himself is judged of no man (1 Cor 2:15).
    This is a bit more differentiated, one one hand you are right, and I think Jesus mountain preach was rather symbolic, he wanted to say that it is stricter then what they think not neccessarily literally. But Im no theologian, but I will become one in the next years then I will tell you more. But on the other hand, there is a differentiation in sins how grave they are. The churches taught that always. So not every sin is the same as another sin, and that is logical, the catholic church accepts logic and philosophy and reason and on that are based the teachings of the church fathers, of the doctors and proffessors of the church. I will need myself to read the works of the doctors, and to read the lifes of the saints, yet you dont even believe that there are saints.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian, Italian, Polish
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,171
    Given: 1,327

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    This is a bit more differentiated, one one hand you are right, and I think Jesus mountain preach was rather symbolic, he wanted to say that it is stricter then what they think not neccessarily literally. But Im no theologian, but I will become one in the next years then I will tell you more. But on the other hand, there is a differentiation in sins how grave they are. The churches taught that always. So not every sin is the same as another sin, and that is logical, the catholic church accepts logic and philosophy and reason and on that are based the teachings of the church fathers, of the doctors and proffessors of the church. I will need myself to read the works of the doctors, and to read the lifes of the saints, yet you dont even believe that there are saints.
    The saints are the people of God. Those redeemed by Christ. I am a saint.

I have already shown from the Bible how that offending at one mere point makes you guilty of the whole law, so this distinction between big and small sins is false.

Catholicism and Orthodoxy are guilty of doing as Jesus said of the Pharisees: making the word of God of none effect through your traditions (Mark 7:13). And teaching as doctrines the commandments of men, thus vainly worshiping God (Matthew 15:9). Paul warned about the imminent falling away from his gospel, to doctrines of devils like commanding to abstain from meats and forbidding to marry (1 Tim 4:1-3). That's Catholicism! Paul said grievous wolves would enter in after his departure, not sparing the flock (Acts 20:29). These are the "early church fathers." Though Jesus said to call no man your father (Matthew 23:9), this is how Catholics address their priests. Those priests are impostors, for Jesus Christ is the High Priest of believers (Hebrews 4:14-16), which makes your priests antichrists (literally, "in place of" Christ).
    Last edited by Wanderer; 11-01-2020 at 01:17 AM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The saints are the people of God. Those redeemed by Christ. I am a saint.

I have already shown from the Bible how that offending at one mere point makes you guilty of the whole law, so this distinction between big and small sins is false.

Catholicism and Orthodoxy are guilty of doing as Jesus said of the Pharisees: making the word of God of none effect through your traditions (Mark 7:13). And teaching as doctrines the commandments of men, thus vainly worshiping God (Matthew 15:9). Paul warned about the imminent falling away from his gospel, to doctrines of devils like commanding to abstain from meats and forbidding to marry (1 Tim 4:1-3). That's Catholicism! Paul said grievous wolves would enter in after his departure, not sparing the flock (Acts 20:29). These are the "early church fathers." Though Jesus said to call no man your father (Matthew 23:9), this is how Catholics address their priests. Those priests are imposers, for Jesus Christ is the High Priest of believers (Hebrews 4:14-16), which makes your priests antichrists (literally, "in place of" Christ).
    I noticed you make many Quotes from the Bible, you read the Bible you say you believe, but so the demons and they tremble. The holy scripture will be your biggest accuser. If a protestant disagrees with another protestant he founds a new church and new doctrine, thats why there are so many denominations who disagrees on some things like the holy spirit or speaking in tongues. Im happy Im orthodox and I know I will be saved, and you will be accussed of false teachings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information