PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Νew decapitation in France! Woman Beheaded in French Church - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Νew decapitation in France! Woman Beheaded in French Church

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,288
    Given: 8,206

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by black hole View Post
    I am an ethnic Russian and I am against chauvinism, xenophobia and nationalism inside my own country that can affect on collapse of the country afterward. Now I really hope you get it once and for all.
    Then you argue against Chechen independence movement - as I am. I don't wan't that either. You're dense as fuck and you don't even disagree with me, but you don't even know it. To put it simply, keep your non-Slavic Russian ethnicities in line with your Slavic nation, since that culture is the defining one for you guys. That's it. I am against the very same things you are.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Faklon View Post
    Exactly, it's the wrong mentality to change your society so others can adapt to it.

It's not but freedom of expression is limited in more than one ways in our societies.

He shouldn't force anyone to like Islam and he shouldn't try to alter the society to accomodate Islam in the first place. That the magazine is presented as freedom of expression when it attacks the spirituality and not the cultural traits of the people is a nail in the coffin. The notion that you just degrade whatever the other person may believe contradicts basic morals of respect, it's like a teenager spamming dickpics online, lacks essence and won't prove that person wrong.

TL/DR

Greek nationalists or whatever you are who idolize Macron are deceived. For the Christian ones, I don't recall Macron addressing Erdogan when he turned Hagia Sophia into a mosque.

Freedom of expression can be considered a noble cause but you cannot dig a hole by covering it with shit.
    Excelt France didnt change its society. it expanded its tolerance to include the cultural and spiritual aspects of Arabic culture. Which is natural considering that 5 million Muslims live in it.

Τhe magazine attacked militant Islam, its cartoons were not dick picks but portraying Muhammad with a turban bomb. An accurate depiction considering Muhammad himself assasinated his critics and boasted I have been made victorious by terror.

Satirizing religion and exposing the hypocricy of its followers is a very powerful way to convince those who are unwilling to think to do it. There would have been no terrorist Muhammad pics if Muslims around the world werent spreading terror in the name of their religion.

Μacron attacked the Islamists right to kill anyone who insults their prophet. Not the Muslims rights to worship a spiritual God.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

For the Christian ones, I don't recall Macron addressing Erdogan when he turned Hagia Sophia into a mosque.
    Macrons job is not to be the advocate of Christianity, let alone Ortbodox Christianity. Thats the Popes job or UNESCOs job.

He wouldnt have adressed militant Islam either if it werent already in France wrecking havoc with terrorist attacks in French cities.

Macron is not on some crusade against Islam, he is totally fine with any religion as long it does not infringe on the rights of others, as long as it render ceasars undo ceasars which is impossible with Islam. Hence his comments that Islam is in crisis and needs reform, so its followers do not lynch people for disrespecting the Quran and do not murder cartoonists over satire.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Freedom of expression can be considered a noble cause but you cannot dig a hole by covering it with shit.
    You can if you are a satirical magazine. You cant if you are a head of state.

It was not Macron that drew the sketchs of Muhammad. It was an unimportant satirical magazine read by a specific group of people that enjoy satire.

Now if I buy an Islamist magazine and chose to feel offended by the way it describes Jesus should I go hunt its editors to decapitate them? No I ll just have to ignore the magazine and live with the thought that not everyone likes or agrees with my idea of Jesus.

Macron essentially pointed out that in France you have to live with the idea that people are entitled to like or diskike a religion or a worldview.

Its people that must be respected not beliefs. I would respect the rights of a Nazi but I would speak openly against his doctrine of hate. I respect the rights Muslims to believe in their hateful doctrine that calls for my death, but I cannot respect their religion that respects nothing, not even human life.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Thank you, but it is also debatable, since we are neither asians, nor europeans which makes us unique compared to others.
    It is time the Russian elites accept the fact that the Empire has come to an end and that it must self-recognize itself as a European nation-state and win with its foreign and domestic policy, its integration into a single European system.

Until 1990, Russians made up just under 50% of the population, but today they make up 80%. Russias tendency is to become a nation-state, although the transition from an imperial to a national consciousness is not easy.

Russia's over-expansion is counterproductive in the medium term.. it leads to the unilateral militarization of its foreign relations, and such a policy of a superpower without clout - demographically, economically, ideologically leads it to bad destructive alliances. Lets not forget that Russian GDP, is less than Italys and its population less than Germanys and Italys combined. It does not have the clout to be an Empire, nor can antagonize in any meaningful way the Chinese or the millions of neighboring Muslims.

Precisely because Russia can no longer be an empire it forces it to depend on its strongest allies, the 1.5 billion Chinese, financially, and the 1.5 billion Muslims, culturally! Only in a united Europe could Russia be an independent and decisive factor in European autonomy and together antagonize financially China.

An imperial policy can only have negative consequences inside Russia where all kinds of oligarchs suck the Russian people, gradually abolish any democratic rights, where those who disagree are violently suppressed which further distances Russia from its natural place in Europe.

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 07:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    East Europid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,008
    Given: 332

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Then you argue against Chechen independence movement - as I am. I don't wan't that either. You're dense as fuck and you don't even disagree with me, but you don't even know it. To put it simply, keep your non-Slavic Russian ethnicities in line with your Slavic nation, since that culture is the defining one for you guys. That's it. I am against the very same things you are.

Our ZOG government alongside the outside foreign evils trying to provoke and destabilized Russia and its citizens, I respect every ethnic group in my country and I do not want to see something happened like USSR, when it collapsed in the beginning of the 90s. All the liberals destroyed it. We need a strong economical country today, but we are stuck in it because of non working system.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Our ZOG government alongside the outside foreign evils trying to provoke and destabilized Russia and its citizens, I respect every ethnic group in my country and I do not want to see something happened like USSR, when it collapsed in the beginning of the 90s. All the liberals destroyed it. We need a strong economical country today, but we are stuck in it because of non working system.
    Yeah, again, we mostly agree. Except for the fact that not every ethnic group in your country is pro-Russian (or just sort of neutral) if you look at the big picture. And you're being kinda apologetic of that. You remember what happened twenty one years ago, right? That was no foreign conflict. Anyhow - wishing ethnic Russians all the best.

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 07:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    East Europid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,008
    Given: 332

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Yeah, again, we mostly agree. Except for the fact that not every ethnic group in your country is pro-Russian (or just sort of neutral) if you look at the big picture. And you're being kinda apologetic of that. You remember what happened twenty one years ago, right? That was no foreign conflict. Anyhow - wishing ethnic Russians all the best.

During the USSR times nobody asked who was who, where he came from, people lived in peace together, lived their healthy life until the corrupt and horrible 90s and 2000s that were very difficult times for us, when foreign secret criminal international forces entered it and destroyed everything, no dignity, no morals nothing, people became fake and hateful. Terrorism, crime, murdering, collapsed economy, demography problem, problem with suicide and many other factors. Today is another trouble. Lots of liberals propagandizing LGBT and feminism.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

During the USSR times nobody asked who was who, where he came from, people lived in peace together, lived their healthy life until the corrupt and horrible 90s and 2000s that were very difficult times for us, when foreign secret criminal international forces entered it and destroyed everything, no dignity, no morals nothing, people became fake and hateful. Terrorism, crime, murdering, collapsed economy, demography problem, problem with suicide and many other factors. Today is another trouble. Lots of liberals propagandizing LGBT and feminism.
    Not sure I'd blame everything on foreign international influence. While Russia has well-defined cultural and ethnic core, it's still a multi-ethnic country and in that case, clashes are bound to happen. If the USSR continued to exist and there was no foreign influence, you still can't really speculate way too far. Anyhow, to me, Russians are Russian Slavs. The rest are either immigrants or come from a conquered territory. In either case, not real Russians. Don't give them that privilege, when they're against you no matter the circumstances.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread Information