Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Do you think all women are the same?

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,392
    Given: 487

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    Nah, 7abiby, actions speak much more loudly than words, and you're crying and whining about wahmen here. If the man in the videos wanted to generalize women then would he be against the idea of other races generalizing Black men as well? If you had bad experiences with women then it's not our problem whatsoever, but guess what? Some members here don't have this infantile way of thinking like you. That can be said about Jamesbond as well, who is an American retard who thinks that mental illnesses don't exist and kept changing his ethnicity from Scottish to French. Not every man wins the lottery ticket, and thus you had lost the competition. Nothing wrong in being single either, just don't try to ruin the relationships of other men with their female relatives(sisters, mothers and etc) and wives/girlfriends.

The world is not in this Black and White, and you Americans have a very bad habit in seeing things in the extremes be it political, cultural and etc. There are women who are good and bad similar to men, and really, the situation that you guys have in the western world has nothing to do with "female nature" and so on but rather to do with neo-liberal identity politics. Blame yourselves for allowing them to gain power over the country in the first place. You and others here belong in the "lolcows" category here.

Go to MGTOW.com and other sites. You're nothing more than a butthurt infant loser who place all women kind in the same basket. If you were truly going your own way, you wouldn't be bitching about women here. You're no better than these misanrdic women who blame everything on men. Same shit, different pile.
    That reply was not for me but I just wanted to say that I have had a good amount of success with women (meaning that I am maybe a 5% Top in looks), and I still believe that there are like a 20% of good women. It is not just "us" the ones that say that there are too many women backstabing men with no remorse. There are quotes of this even from greek philosophers. In your case, that I imagine that you are under islam you have it better, because islam make your women maybe "control" certain characteristics of their behaviour, or because your society is different and women need men much more than in the western world (which I find it the right thing), so you can´t extrapolate your type of civilization and human relationships in your culture-country with those in the western world.

As soon as things like feminazism reach to muslim countries (difficult that they have success but just imagine it), they would behave like in western countries (generalizing) in 1-2 generations and you might be speaking contrary to what you are speaking now.

Again, I extremely like good women, but today´s politicians-media-laws-society have harm many of them because they are an easy prey to become brainwashed into thinking what others tell them. So, the number of good women are in lower numbers than what it was like 50-70 years ago.

Sincé we also live in a kind of dictadura like you (yours is real, ours is mimetical or not easy to see at first), politicians can destroy society with their laws. At least, islam make your countries have a Wall against many of the stupidities that we have in our countries. In Spain, just a woman saying: "he has been verbally abusing me or he hit me with a ball", the pólice comes and without any further investigation, you go to jail for 1-3 days, until a judge sees you. This law has been approved like 3-4 years ago, so imagine the amount of injustices it has created, since it is also very used in family courts to get the custody. Just lying about your ex hitting you and you get the custody (the woman). Stupid laws to divide people, so we don´t go against politicians because they are the ones that are destroying today´s societies (beacuse we don´t live in real democracies but a sort of pseudo-dictadura of political parties doing whatever they want once they are in power).

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

Nah, 7abiby, actions speak much more loudly than words, and you're crying and whining about wahmen here. If the man in the videos wanted to generalize women then would he be against the idea of other races generalizing Black men as well? If you had bad experiences with women then it's not our problem whatsoever, but guess what? Some members here don't have this infantile way of thinking like you. That can be said about Jamesbond as well, who is an American retard who thinks that mental illnesses don't exist and kept changing his ethnicity from Scottish to French. Not every man wins the lottery ticket, and thus you had lost the competition. Nothing wrong in being single either, just don't try to ruin the relationships of other men with their female relatives(sisters, mothers and etc) and wives/girlfriends.

The world is not in this Black and White, and you Americans have a very bad habit in seeing things in the extremes be it political, cultural and etc. There are women who are good and bad similar to men, and really, the situation that you guys have in the western world has nothing to do with "female nature" and so on but rather to do with neo-liberal identity politics. Blame yourselves for allowing them to gain power over the country in the first place. You and others here belong in the "lolcows" category here.

Go to MGTOW.com and other sites. You're nothing more than a butthurt infant loser who place all women kind in the same basket. If you were truly going your own way, you wouldn't be bitching about women here. You're no better than these misanrdic women who blame everything on men. Same shit, different pile.
    You are acting like a white night trying to collect likes/thumbs here. Lolcows category? You are literally a cartoon character here.
    Most of your forum career here has been spent boot-licking European culture and only recently you got some true Semitic pride.
    I know it's a hard concept in your shit-hole arabic country but there is freedom of expression and speech and I have a right to exercise it.
    You want me to go to a MGTOW forum? I want you to go to OnlyFans and pay some girl to ship you her bathwater or feet pics because that's the type of pathetic cuck you are.

Waiting for Dragon Age Dreadwolf & Berserk Radimir's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 07:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    God hand
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Bishōnen
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, my mother and Griffith from Berserk
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 936
    Given: 3,026

0 Not allowed!

Being single is great. You save money because you will only be spending for yourself, whether it's food, clothes, and other items. You have the freedom to do whatever and go wherever you want, without worrying about someone else's opinion. All your time and resources are available for your pleasure without the need to compromise to please someone else. It is the ultimate freedom!

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

That can be said about Jamesbond as well, who is an American retard who thinks that mental illnesses don't exist and kept changing his ethnicity from Scottish to French. Not every man wins the lottery ticket, and thus you had lost the competition. Nothing wrong in being single either, just don't try to ruin the relationships of other men with their female relatives(sisters, mothers and etc) and wives/girlfriends.
    WTF are you even talking about ? Retard ? Why don't try reading some books moron. As far as mental illness is concerned you can start with : "Psychiatric Hegemony: A Marxist Theory of Mental Illness" by professor Bruce M.Z Cohen. You are ignorant.

I also do look Scottish but more in a Welsh/Cornish tinged sort of way but my Y-dna is Scottish/Irish. My ethnicity is also not 'Scottish' but 'Scottish-American' retard.

Also, lose the genetic lottery ? I've slept with about 30 different women the average American man sleeps with 6-8 and I could have a lesbian couple raising my genetic child right now without my knowledge it is possible.

I currently don't chase after women at all I choose to be single especially after seeing many men get divorced such as my brother. I lost to the competition ? I don't want a woman unless she is a red headed virgin grail maiden ? How many red headed virgin grail maidens do you know ? I don't want just any old regular 'woman' since I am a Pendragon only a virgin red headed grail maiden will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900

You are nothing but a white knight or uncle Tim. I also don't place all women in the same category. There are red headed virgin grail maidens of royal blood who are worthy and I do no denigrate them but the vast majority of women are not worthy of a pendragon.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gota_type_ View Post
    That reply was not for me but I just wanted to say that I have had a good amount of success with women (meaning that I am maybe a 5% Top in looks), and I still believe that there are like a 20% of good women. It is not just "us" the ones that say that there are too many women backstabing men with no remorse. There are quotes of this even from greek philosophers. In your case, that I imagine that you are under islam you have it better, because islam make your women maybe "control" certain characteristics of their behaviour, or because your society is different and women need men much more than in the western world (which I find it the right thing), so you can´t extrapolate your type of civilization and human relationships in your culture-country with those in the western world.

As soon as things like feminazism reach to muslim countries (difficult that they have success but just imagine it), they would behave like in western countries (generalizing) in 1-2 generations and you might be speaking contrary to what you are speaking now.

Again, I extremely like good women, but today´s politicians-media-laws-society have harm many of them because they are an easy prey to become brainwashed into thinking what others tell them. So, the number of good women are in lower numbers than what it was like 50-70 years ago.

Sincé we also live in a kind of dictadura like you (yours is real, ours is mimetical or not easy to see at first), politicians can destroy society with their laws. At least, islam make your countries have a Wall against many of the stupidities that we have in our countries. In Spain, just a woman saying: "he has been verbally abusing me or he hit me with a ball", the pólice comes and without any further investigation, you go to jail for 1-3 days, until a judge sees you. This law has been approved like 3-4 years ago, so imagine the amount of injustices it has created, since it is also very used in family courts to get the custody. Just lying about your ex hitting you and you get the custody (the woman). Stupid laws to divide people, so we don´t go against politicians because they are the ones that are destroying today´s societies (beacuse we don´t live in real democracies but a sort of pseudo-dictadura of political parties doing whatever they want once they are in power).
    That's politics for ya, not because of "female nature" that these stooges like to imply.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    WTF are you even talking about ? Retard ? Why don't try reading some books moron. As far as mental illness is concerned you can start with : "Psychiatric Hegemony: A Marxist Theory of Mental Illness" by professor Bruce M.Z Cohen. You are ignorant.

I also do look Scottish but more in a Welsh/Cornish tinged sort of way but my Y-dna is Scottish/Irish. My ethnicity is also not 'Scottish' but 'Scottish-American' retard.

Also, lose the genetic lottery ? I've slept with about 30 different women the average American man sleeps with 6-8 and I could have a lesbian couple raising my genetic child right now without my knowledge it is possible.

I currently don't chase after women at all I choose to be single especially after seeing many men get divorced such as my brother. I lost to the competition ? I don't want a woman unless she is a red headed virgin grail maiden ? How many red headed virgin grail maidens do you know ? I don't want just any old regular 'woman' since I am a Pendragon only a virgin red headed grail maiden will do.

You are nothing but a white knight or uncle Tim. I also don't place all women in the same category. There are red headed virgin grail maidens of royal blood who are worthy and I do no denigrate them but the vast majority of women are not worthy of a pendragon.
    As I said, you Ameri-kwans always think by the extremes. I don't see all women as good or bad which is true for men. You're a dumbass retard who denies the existence of IQ, mental disorders and etc. Not to mention that you're the same guy that kept changing his ethnicity from Scottish to Norman. Yeah right. And no, I'm not a virgin either, rofl. Talk is cheap, and you sure talk a lot here.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by War Chef View Post
    You are acting like a white night trying to collect likes/thumbs here. Lolcows category? You are literally a cartoon character here.
    Most of your forum career here has been spent boot-licking European culture and only recently you got some true Semitic pride.
    I know it's a hard concept in your shit-hole arabic country but there is freedom of expression and speech and I have a right to exercise it.
    You want me to go to a MGTOW forum? I want you to go to OnlyFans and pay some girl to ship you her bathwater or feet pics because that's the type of pathetic cuck you are.
    Hence why you Ameri-kwans see by the extremes. And no, defending Europeans from defamation and etc is not "bootlicking" which is why I believe in true justice for all races. I'm not perfect, and I have indeed said things about Blacks and others that are uncalled for and racist. But unlike you, I have the ability to self reflect, rofl. Yes, I do have respect about myself and my culture. Really? I have self respect about myself, and I don't believe in extremes like retarded idiots like you. I don't see all women as good or bad which is true for men. It's quite obvious by now that retards who thinks by the extremes think like you. You either see men as all simps or misogynist idiots like you. There's no middle ground for you idiots. Yes, you and others should belong in the lolcows category. I don't judge someone's ethnicity, gender and etc but rather on his/her actions and deeds.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,385
    Given: 31,170

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Radimir View Post
    Being single is great. You save money because you will only be spending for yourself, whether it's food, clothes, and other items. You have the freedom to do whatever and go wherever you want, without worrying about someone else's opinion. All your time and resources are available for your pleasure without the need to compromise to please someone else. It is the ultimate freedom!
    Based af.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Radimir View Post
    As I said, nothing wrong in being single and so on.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,183
    Given: 58,957

1 Not allowed!

Probably not all women are the same just like not all men are the same. I dont consider myself the same as all other men.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information