Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: THE LAST JUDGMENT - are you affraid or you live like it will have never happend?

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,142
    Given: 9,067

0 Not allowed!

Our Salvation

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian, Italian, Polish
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,171
    Given: 1,327

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    Yes, it happend then, as in the day of the pentacoast the holy spirit was given, and then through apostles.
    But the Apocalypse speaks about it still as about future event, at the last days, when full fullfilment of Joel
    will happend,
    The fulfillment of Joel is from Pentecost through the Parousia. Jesus promised the Spirit to, "he that believeth on Me" (John 7:37-39). The Spirit is promised to be given to "all flesh" (Acts 2:17) - that is, all believers. By one Spirit are all baptized into one Body (1 Cor 12:13). That is Holy Spirit baptism (John 1:33, Rom 6:3-4, Col 2:11-12, Gal 3:27).

and when the remain of 144k will be sealed.
    You assume that's a literal number rather than figurative, and a future event, rather than an ongoing one.

You don't take Revelation, which is a symbolic book, and use it to interpret other Scripture. You use clearer Scripture first in your interpretation. I have shown from clear Scripture that Holy Spirit sealing is happening now, and that the Holy Spirit is for all genuine Christians.

Yes. But as above. Not every christian is elected.
    Jesus will save everyone the Father has given Him (John 17:2), and no one else. These are the elect. There are only two possibilities - elect or reprobate. Every one of the elect will be saved. The reprobate are "vessels of wrath fitted to destruction" (Rom 9:22).

Every one is called, sure, but not evry is elected.
    Jesus said many are called, but few are chosen.

AND PROBABLY not every who is elected is faithfull, otherwise, there would be no need for judgment,
    and no need for punishment for evil servants, and no need for constant call for watch and winning.
    Jesus has given His people rest (Matthew 11:28-30), and assurance of salvation, as I have shown earlier. If one is not resting, then he is not keeping the Sabbath. But the Sabbath is God's covenant sign for His people (Exodus 31:12-17). We rest spiritually when we cease working for our own salvation or assurance.

So, according to you, everyone who says, that he has the spirit, has it?
    No. The kingdom of God is not in word, but in power (1 Cor 4:20). Peter attributes the giving of the promises and our partaking in the divine nature to the power of God (2 Peter 1:3-4), and Paul likewise talks about the effectual working of God's power (Eph 3:7). And what does Paul say in 1 Thess - Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God, for our gospel came unto you not in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance.

So are you pentecostal, aren't you?
    No.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    No.
    Then who?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The fulfillment of Joel is from Pentecost through the Parousia.
    I get what you mean, but it is not the fulfillment of that prophecy, the same,
    as was not the fullfilment the fact, that Jesus gave the spirit to his apostles
    BEFORE the pentecost, and even before he died. Also prophets and jugdes
    used to have it, but it also wasn't the fullfilment of this prophecy.

Jesus promised the Spirit
    Yes, but not neccesserly as the fullfilment of Joel.

to, "he that believeth on Me" (John 7:37-39).
    And it is not been said that everybody who will believe will recieve it.
    And as you can see, it is said in some particular meaning, which does not apply to other events.

The Spirit is promised to be given to "all flesh" (Acts 2:17) - that is, all believers.
    Yes, but in the first century NOT ALL believers had the Spirit.
    Ba! The main fullfilment at that time apply only to 120 people.
    "All flesh" meant 120 people.

By one Spirit are all baptized into one Body (1 Cor 12:13).
    "Becasue of one spirit" could mean, that spirit did cause something, not necesserly
    that he was given to everybody, especially in the meaning of sealing. And yet it was
    the first century, now we have XXIst. During last 2000 years you had so many heresies,
    idolatry, apostasy aso, that prove, that not everybody has the spirit. Today we have 2.3
    bln Christians - do you think, they all were baptized in holy spirit? I guess you don't.

That is Holy Spirit baptism (John 1:33, Rom 6:3-4, Col 2:11-12, Gal 3:27).
    And not everyone was baptized by the spirit. If it would be so, see above.

You assume that's a literal number rather than figurative, and a future event, rather than an ongoing one.
    I didn't yet say it is literal number, but I said that the sealing is a future event as its written,
    regardless, the number is literal or not. And obviously, it is not ongoing, as Jesus did not yet
    open the sixth seal, and there was no darkening of sun, fallen stars neither dark or red moon.
    And you can't say, that it eventually happend in the 30's of the first century, as Apocalypse
    was written much later, couple of decades later.

You don't take Revelation, which is a symbolic book, and use it to interpret other Scripture.
    I did not. I took other scriptures to interpret Apocalypse, and both must be coherent.
    And the fact, that it is symbolic book, doesn't mean, that doesn't descibe real things.
    Symbolism is not wannabeism, as often people do, but is showing real things by using
    symbols. And ironically, everyone who starts the disscussion with such contrargument
    as you did, is usually trying to display this what doesn't fit to his agenda, and in result
    is displaying the book of Revelation itself. Don't do that. Don't assume in advance that
    you was given the correct answer. In this case firstly deal with possibility that number
    can be literal, and then choose what is the truth - literal or not literal.

You use clearer Scripture first in your interpretation. I have shown from clear Scripture that Holy Spirit sealing is happening now, and that the Holy Spirit is for all genuine Christians.
    And you don't know, what to do with the rest, with Joel, with Gospels, with Apocalypse and with other scriptures.
    You made the Revelation not important by putting it to the category of ununderstandable and symbolic sayings.
    Wrong.
    The correct interpretation MUST be able to explain every possible scripture and most of the details.
    If you are throwing away some scripture, because it doesn't fit to your agenda, this means, that interpretation is probably wrong.

Jesus will save everyone the Father has given Him (John 17:2), and no one else.
    You just wrote about certain number. Don't you see it?
    Why you don't treat this as a figure of speech or as a symbol?

These are the elect. There are only two possibilities - elect or reprobate.
    Nope.
    For example, in 25th of Matthew you have:
    1. brothers of Christ
    2. sheep
    3. goats.

In the parable of the sower:
    1. servants
    2. wheat
    3. weeds

In the Apocalypse:
    1. firstfruits
    2. harvest
    3. grapevine

+/- around Armageddon:
    1. kingly priesthood
    2. destroyed enemies
    3. nations ruled by iron scepter

So, the simplification on two groups is quite
    difficult to explain such fragments of scriptures.

Every one of the elect will be saved.
    Maybe it will be too hard to do, but stop to use that word 'save'.
    It is so overrated and overused, that is only leading to problems
    and missuderstandings, as using it, you allready have it defined,
    and you then can't get, what the text really means.

As you see, I dont use it at all, and still can talk about scriptures.

The reprobate are "vessels of wrath fitted to destruction" (Rom 9:22).
    Ok, if they are all anihilated, then who will be ruled by the "saved ones"?

Jesus said many are called, but few are chosen.
    Exactly => not everybody who is a christian is a subject of things which you said previously about.

Jesus has given His people rest (Matthew 11:28-30), and assurance of salvation, as I have shown earlier. If one is not resting, then he is not keeping the Sabbath. But the Sabbath is God's covenant sign for His people (Exodus 31:12-17). We rest spiritually when we cease working for our own salvation or assurance.
    And?

No. No. The kingdom of God is not in word,
    So what a kind of argumet from your side was a saying, that everybody is recieving the spirit,
    that you have the spirit, aso, as in the first case, you just did contradict yourself, and in the
    second, you gave me unprovable statement, which you just downplayed yourself?
    Last edited by Rethel; 11-03-2020 at 06:52 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I get what you mean, but it is not the fulfillment of that prophecy, the same,
    as was not the fullfilment the fact, that Jesus gave the spirit to his apostles
    BEFORE the pentecost, and even before he died. Also prophets and jugdes
    used to have it, but it also wasn't the fullfilment of this prophecy.

Yes, but not neccesserly as the fullfilment of Joel.

And it is not been said that everybody who will believe will recieve it.
    And as you can see, it is said in some particular meaning, which does not apply to other events.

Yes, but in the first century NOT ALL believers had the Spirit.
    Ba! The main fullfilment at that time apply only to 120 people.
    "All flesh" meant 120 people.

"Becasue of one spirit" could mean, that spirit did cause something, not necesserly
    that he was given to everybody, especially in the meaning of sealing. And yet it was
    the first century, now we have XXIst. During last 2000 years you had so many heresies,
    idolatry, apostasy aso, that prove, that not everybody has the spirit. Today we have 2.3
    bln Christians - do you think, they all were baptized in holy spirit? I guess you don't.

And not everyone was baptized by the spirit. If it would be so, see above.

I didn't yet say it is literal number, but I said that the sealing is a future event as its written,
    regardless, the number is literal or not. And obviously, it is not ongoing, as Jesus did not yet
    open the sixth seal, and there was no darkening of sun, fallen stars neither dark or red moon.
    And you can't say, that it eventually happend in the 30's of the first century, as Apocalypse
    was written much later, couple of decades later.

I did not. I took other scriptures to interpret Apocalypse, and both must be coherent.
    And the fact, that it is symbolic book, doesn't mean, that doesn't descibe real things.
    Symbolism is not wannabeism, as often people do, but is showing real things by using
    symbols. And ironically, everyone who starts the disscussion with such contrargument
    as you did, is usually trying to display this what doesn't fit to his agenda, and in result
    is displaying the book of Revelation itself. Don't do that. Don't assume in advance that
    you was given the correct answer. In this case firstly deal with possibility that number
    can be literal, and then choose what is the truth - literal or not literal.

And you don't know, what to do with the rest, with Joel, with Gospels, with Apocalypse and with other scriptures.
    You made the Revelation not important by putting it to the category of ununderstandable and symbolic sayings.
    Wrong.
    The correct interpretation MUST be able to explain every possible scripture and most of the details.
    If you are throwing away some scripture, because it doesn't fit to your agenda, this means, that interpretation is probably wrong.

You just wrote about certain number. Don't you see it?
    Why you don't treat this as a figure of speech or as a symbol?
    This is silly. If a man doesn't have the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His. Romans 8:9. Period. End of story. And as many are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God (Romans 10:14). Very clear teaching that anyone can understand. Paul says the doctrine of Christ is simple, not as hard as you're trying to make it.

2 Cor 11:3:

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

I never said or suggested that most of professing Christianity in the last 2000 years has had the Spirit. Right away, I agreed with you that many will be told by Jesus to depart from Him. Paul warned that grievous wolves would enter in, not sparing the flock, right after his departure (Acts 20:29). These might be called, "the early church fathers." Paul warned that the motions of the great apostasy were at work already in 2 Thess 2. The man of sin is the pope, and Paul also warns about Catholicism in 1 Tim 4:1-3.

Nope.
    For example, in 25th of Matthew you have:
    1. brothers of Christ
    2. sheep
    3. goats.
    There aren't three categories of humanity in Scripture. There's only the righteous and the wicked. The sheep are in the same category as the brothers of Christ.

Ok, if they are all anihilated, then who will be ruled by the "saved ones"?
    Not annihilated. I don't subscribe to annihilationism.

And?
    And... so you see that assurance is of the essence of faith. Believing in Christ is resting in Him.

So what a kind of argumet from your side was a saying, that everybody is recieving the spirit,
    that you have the spirit, aso, as in the first case, you just did contradict yourself, and in the
    second, you gave me unprovable statement, which you just downplayed yourself?
    I don't know why you think I contradicted myself. False professors don't have the Spirit. But as many are truly redeemed by Christ have been given the Spirit of promise, and are eternally secure (John 10:27-29, Romans 8:28-39).

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ok, I see, you just ignored everything what doesn't fit. So sad...

This is silly. If a man doesn't have the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His. Romans 8:9. Period. End of story.
    Ok, so if every christian has it, then how it is, that for example Catholics belive differently, and Methodists differently?

And as many are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God (Romans 10:14).
    So, if you are lead, why you can't explain so many verses?

Very clear teaching that anyone can understand. Paul says the doctrine of Christ is simple, not as hard as you're trying to make it.
    2 Cor 11:3:
    Ok, so I am waiting for your answers about everything waht I mention, and what you ignored.

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
    So, how it can be possible, if you have the spirit, and you are sure of your salvation? How? wasn't paul affraid about you too? Are you an exeption?

I never said or suggested that most of professing Christianity in the last 2000 years has had the Spirit.
    Ok. Then you are making TWO GROUPS OF CHRISTIANS: those, who have the spirit, and those who have not.

So, why are you bothered so much about this what I wrote?

Right away, I agreed with you that many will be told by Jesus to depart from Him.
    Again, the same. Two groups. How can you be sure, that it does not apply to you?

Paul warned that grievous wolves would enter in, not sparing the flock, right after his departure (Acts 20:29). These might be called, "the early church fathers." Paul warned that the motions of the great apostasy were at work already in 2 Thess 2.
    Ok, again, so christians who had the spirit were misslead. It contradicts what you said previously.

The man of sin is the pope, and Paul also warns about Catholicism in 1 Tim 4:1-3.
    Wanderfull, but Idk where did you read it in this fragment.
    Who is the Man of Sin will be reaveled in the future, so you can;t know this for certain.
    But I agree, that it is probable, that he is, but for this you must admit one important condition,
    that catholic church is the true chruch and that pope is the slave from Mt24.
    Paul wrote to the true church, about someone among them, not in some different congregation.

There's only the righteous and the wicked. The sheep are in the same category as the brothers of Christ.
    Jesus is telling to them: "‘Truly I say to YOU [to sheep], To the extent that YOU-sheep did it to one of the least of these my brothers, YOU did it to me.’"

If insted of sheep, would be written, idk, Americans, do you really think, the sentence would meant the same, that the brothers are Americans?
    And what about other examples, which you ignored?

Jesus is coming with his brothers, so, how can he judge the nations in such matter?
    He is clearly adressing to "these my brothers", who are together with him, and then
    he is judging the nations, NOT his brothers. And the people from the nations are
    judged depending on this, what they did to his brothers, who came with him.

All brothers would be killed, and noone would be standing on earth when Jesus come.
    Especially, that the judgment of the house of God is happening first. You made it last.
    At the last are judged the nations. Brothers of Christ are not among them. Are with him.

Not annihilated. I don't subscribe to annihilationism.
    Why are you introducing another problem? can't you focuse on the main thing?
    Do you want to talk now about annihilationism, which, I wasn't talking even about?

And... so you see that assurance is of the essence of faith. Believing in Christ is resting in Him.
    No, I didn't see it in this what you wrote above. You did contradict yourself.

I don't know why you think I contradicted myself. False professors don't have the Spirit.
    You accuse me, that I am creating two or three groups, and at the same time you are doing the same.
    You are dividing christians on two categories, those who have the spirit, and those who haven't.
    I was talking about the sealing, and about the fact, that it does not apply to every one.
    You was writing about certain number, and yet, attack me, that I mentioned 144k (not even writing that it is real number).
    If this is A certain number, what is your problem if it is 144k? Are you affraid, that you will not be among it, or what?

But as many are truly redeemed by Christ have been given the Spirit of promise, and are eternally secure (John 10:27-29, Romans 8:28-39).
    Ok, but the problem is, that many claim so, and still they teach different things. So, why should
    any belive you, and why it is so important, that others have to know, that you are the chosen one?

And still you didn't answer, in what denomination you are?
    Last edited by Rethel; 11-05-2020 at 12:28 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ok, I see, you just ignored everything what doesn't fit. So sad...
    Ok, so I am waiting for your answers about everything waht I mention, and what you ignored.
    “But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.” 2 Tim 2:23.

Ok. Then you are making TWO GROUPS OF CHRISTIANS: those, who have the spirit, and those who have not.
    No. If anyone doesn’t have the Spirit, he’s not a Christian. He’s not a member of the Body of Christ, regardless of what he calls himself. No man can say that Jesus is Lord but by the Holy Ghost (1 Cor 12:3).

So, how it can be possible, if you have the spirit, and you are sure of your salvation? How? wasn't paul affraid about you too? Are you an exeption?
    Having your mind corrupted means going back to works of the law. Once someone has believed and received the Spirit, he’s eternally sealed, though he may fall back into law due to false teachings.

Ok, but the problem is, that many claim so, and still they teach different things. So, why should
    any belive you, and why it is so important, that others have to know, that you are the chosen one?
    I only mentioned the Spirit when you questioned my faith (faith being confidence, the confidence which according to Scripture belongs to the children of God). But I see you do not consent to wholesome words.

Jesus Christ promised the ministry of the Comforter to all who believe upon Him. You mention people who think that they have the Holy Spirit, and don’t. Okay, what is their belief based on? Feelings? What? Paul asks, rhetorically, received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Can this rhetorical question exist if Spirit baptism were a non-experiential event?

When I believed on the name of Jesus, I also received personal testimony from God that I am His forever. I have already cited many Scriptures which show that Holy Spirit baptism happens at the point of conversion, and that it happens to all children of God, and that it is a sealing, an earnest (or pledge) applied to the heart. If someone believes they can lose their salvation, as entire denominations such as Catholics, Orthodox, and Methodists do, how can they have possibly received the Holy Spirit when the Holy Spirit seals the child of God? Someone who believes in a salvation that can be lost is not resting but working, and has not died with Christ, not said “it is finished” with Him, not become dead to the law by the Body of Christ, and is nothing but unregenerate. Paul says all have been made to drink into one Spirit.

And if you were to say that my experience is not of God, then you are a blasphemer of the Holy Spirit and cannot possibly be a partaker of the Holy Spirit, for how could you have received the Spirit and yet speak against this ministry of His? Hence, Jesus said that a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand, that Satan does not cast out Satan, and that the one who shall blaspheme against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

“But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.” 2 Tim 2:23.
    So, you shouldn't even start to discuss.
    And this is not wisely to use this verse, for hiding own lack of knowlegde.

No. If anyone doesn’t have the Spirit, he’s not a Christian. He’s not a member of the Body of Christ, regardless of what he calls himself. No man can say that Jesus is Lord but by the Holy Ghost
    Woderfull, but I would prefer to speak with a human, not with a robot, who is repeating the same sentences.

Can you be answering direcly, or every time I have to guess what you mean?
    You like to quote the Bible, so read the fragment where it is written:
    let's your spreech will be easy, and let your yes means yes, and no, no.

From this what you have written I understand, that you think, that not all christians are christians.. hmm.. so, we have a problem, because now, you are the highest judge who decides who is a christian and who is not. So, how do you want to speak with others, as they have no idea, when you consider someone a christian, and when you do not? You have also a problem with NT, because, according to your defnition, not everyone in NT was a christian, yet, Paul and Jesus were writing to them as such.

Having your mind corrupted means going back to works of the law. Once someone has believed and received the Spirit, he’s eternally sealed, though he may fall back into law due to false teachings.
    Oh! Really? So, how is it, that when someone is saved, he is still going back?
    But Paul is writing there about different gospels, strange teachings aso, comparing this to the way, how Eve was decieved. How then eternally saved person, who should know everythig (as has the spirit) can be a subject of such corruption, like Eve? HOW?

Sealing means, that such person is sure, that such person will not fail away, that God is sure, that this person will be feithfull to the very end, no matter what. And a person, who has the spirit, does not need to be taught, because knows everything itself. Read the first epistle of John. It is clearly stated. The same said Jesus, who called the spirit the comforter who will remiand all what Jesus was teaching. So, such person, cannot be decieved by false gospel, yet Paul was writting about people who can.

I only mentioned the Spirit when you questioned my faith (faith being confidence, the confidence which according to Scripture belongs to the children of God). But I see you do not consent to wholesome words.
    Reason is not important. You said so, as many do. Many say so, but they teach different things, some are obvious decievers.

When I believed on the name of Jesus, I also received personal testimony from God that I am His forever.
    Did he say it to you?

And if you were to say that my experience is not of God, then you are a blasphemer
    So now I am a blasphemer? so, should I belive you only because you said so? Like thousands other people,
    who contradict each other? Should I belive them also, and if I not, then I am a blasphemer? Are you serious?

I ask the third time: what church, confession or denomination do you represent?
    Maybe are you a 7DAst? They are usually hiding who they are... very typical for them.
    Last edited by Rethel; 11-08-2020 at 03:16 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So, you shouldn't even start to discuss.
    Maybe, but your initial question to me seemed worthy of a response.

And this is not wisely to use this verse, for hiding own lack of knowlegde.
    I lack nothing in terms of knowledge. The Bible plainly states that those born of God lack nothing because He has given us "all spiritual blessings" (Eph 1:3), and that we "know all things" (1 John 2:20). If you know the New Testament--like, really know it, by power and not by word alone (1 Cor 4:20, 1 Thess 1:4-5)--then you know all things, because all things in the Bible point towards the it, which is Christ in us the hope of glory (Col 1:27). Having said that, the Bible also distinguishes between the milk of the word and the meat (Heb 5:12-14). Meat is not for babes; I could not handle it for quite some time. I am more able now. Nevertheless, as Paul said to let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall (1 Cor 10:12).

You wanted an explanation of the 144,000. I will not deal with prophetic speculation, because it is clear that you aim to use unclear sayings to muddy the true gospel and undermine the promise of the Father, the ministry of the Comforter that Jesus specifically promised. If you are not totally grounded in the promise of God, you cannot even hope to understand this prophecy. You do so to argue that the sealing to the Spirit is not taking place. I say you're a deluder, as the Bible describes the sealing or baptism of the Holy Spirit in numerous places as the initiation of the elect into the covenant (Eph 1:13-14, 2 Cor 1:21-22, Gal 3:14, 1 Cor 12:13, and many others), which is everlasting - hence a sealing.

Besides, having knowledge is more than just having an opinion. You've aired your opinion, which is wrong because I've shown it contradicts the premise of the New Testament.

Woderfull, but I would prefer to speak with a human, not with a robot, who is repeating the same sentences.

Can you be answering direcly, or every time I have to guess what you mean?
    You like to quote the Bible, so read the fragment where it is written:
    let's your spreech will be easy, and let your yes means yes, and no, no.

From this what you have written I understand, that you think, that not all christians are christians.. hmm.. so, we have a problem, because now, you are the highest judge who decides who is a christian and who is not.
    "But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man." 1 Cor 2:15

Jesus said the one who speaks against the Holy Spirit does not have forgiveness.

So, how do you want to speak with others, as they have no idea, when you consider someone a christian, and when you do not? You have also a problem with NT, because, according to your defnition, not everyone in NT was a christian, yet, Paul and Jesus were writing to them as such.
    Jesus's disciples were not converted yet during His earthly ministry. He told Peter he would be converted later (Luke 22:32), and He told His disciples they must be converted and become as little children to enter His kingdom (Matthew 18:3). They hadn't received the Spirit yet, as Jesus had to be glorified first (John 7:37-39). Paul was not writing to the unconverted in his epistles, but to those who had received the Spirit (Rom 8:9).

Oh! Really? So, how is it, that when someone is saved, he is still going back?
    Happens all the time.

But Paul is writing there about different gospels, strange teachings aso, comparing this to the way, how Eve was decieved. How then eternally saved person, who should know everythig (as has the spirit) can be a subject of such corruption, like Eve? HOW?
    Eve ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, and saw she was naked. The one in Christ may be tempted by Satan, and if he is overcome (2 Peter 2:18-22), he merely defiles his garments (Rev 3:4). But John said, His seed abides in us and we cannot sin (1 John 3:9). But if we do sin (that is, against the gospel, by doubting our salvation), we have an Advocate with the Father (1 John 2:1). John wrote his first epistle that we sin not (1 John 2:1), and the sin in view is unbelief; hence, he wrote it so our joy would be full (1 John 1:4), and that we would know we have eternal life (1 John 5:13). He did not write, "that ye sin not" as in sinless perfectionism in the flesh (and certainly 1 John 1:8-10 indicates this).

Sealing means, that such person is sure, that such person will not fail away, that God is sure, that this person will be feithfull to the very end
    No, it doesn't. Sealing means we're kept by the power of God, not by our own faithfulness. It's His faithfulness that saves us, not ours. You've added the leaven of works of the law to the gospel. A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump (Gal 5:9).

And a person, who has the spirit, does not need to be taught, because knows everything itself. Read the first epistle of John. It is clearly stated. The same said Jesus, who called the spirit the comforter who will remiand all what Jesus was teaching. So, such person, cannot be decieved by false gospel, yet Paul was writting about people who can.
    I already showed you your error on this from 1 John.

So now I am a blasphemer? so, should I belive you only because you said so? Like thousands other people,
    who contradict each other? Should I belive them also, and if I not, then I am a blasphemer? Are you serious?
    You won't believe, unless you've been given eyes to see and ears to hear.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why I have the impression, that it is all about you...

And you are still avoiding uncomfortable things, but I do not have time for the n
    time to return to this, and receive again the same answer about something else.

Happens all the time.
    So, if it is so, how can you be so certian...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information